Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

srvn

Re: Sports astrology

all rajasthan matches are going wrong predictions.. just there ages are wrongly entered lol.. haha..
todays match winner is royal changer banglore chasing a target above 160.

guns465

Karthik what's yyour take on today's games? Bluetooth, Arietus, gaurang sir... enlighten us. have hit a block. Most of my predictions going wrong. If have your predictions, it's a great reference point... no pressure. but if have the time, do share your thoughts on today's games

guns465

Karthik what's yyour take on today's games? Bluetooth, Arietus, gaurang sir... enlighten us. have hit a block. Most of my predictions going wrong. If have your predictions, it's a great reference point... no pressure. but if have the time, do share your thoughts on today's games

karthik20

Match muhurta chart shows home team adv. Match ending time after 19 .30 sub n s.sub indicate away team adv. Another close match if u ask me. Cud be a bad start for home team .

bluetooth

KKR should hv good 1 or 2 overs to start but they should slump later on.
If game ends till 19:26, RR have good chances to win. If game gets delayed KKR may clinch another thriller

harishb63

Hi... Sir..

In todays match between chennai & Delhi...moon is in VOC... will the favourites be favourites ?

kindly reply..

harishb63

Thank you sir...

As per western moon was in VOC, & I had taken chennai has fav, as expected they won

harishb63

Moon VOC doesn't count in Mundane Sports Astrology (Chapter 2) only if you use Horary Sports Astrology (Chapter 1)

Hi jibreil sir...

Thanks for the reply..

Sir I am attaching file of yesterdays match between chennai & delhi.

kindly can find the testimonys for the chennai win...?

And pls clarify what happens when the APOF falls on south node.. & the max orb of applying aspect of APOF on the south node ?

Attachments

• CHEDEL M5.pdf
    77.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Jibreil

Banned

Hi jibreil sir...

Thanks for the reply..

Sir I am attaching file of yesterdays match between chennai & delhi.

kindly can find the testimonys for the chennai win...?

And pls clarify what happens when the APOF falls on south node.. & the max orb of applying aspect of APOF on the south node ?

Clearly Moon was at 28 degrees, hence we have only 2 degrees for the Moons range till it moves into the next sign. Clearly yesterdays game was hard evidence that we do not move the Moon into the next sign if its at 28 degrees in a T20 game (much like Football). Having said that there were no aspects made by the Moon after travelling 2 degrees, hence we dont have ANY testimonies favoring either teams - so by default the Fav or Strong ASC wins.

Fortuna belongs to the favorites. Hence its antiscion falling around (under 2 degrees) of South Node is an affliction - now we know if either of 4 main significators falling around South Node is a strong affliction (even over ruling Moons aspects) we are at this point not sure if APOF falling on South Node is able to over rule Moons aspects as well. There will be some or a couple of charts in your life that will show this - hence keep checking every game chart out there, it just helps you boost your experience.

harishb63

Sir Thanks for the valuable information.

Regarding todays match between RCB & MUMBAI I have taken following testimony :

1. Fortuna is in inside 10 cusp at 2deg 44min which favours favourites.

2. moon is first is aspecting sextile L1 (mars) at 1 min.

3. moon final aspecting sextile with Antisica of L4 (jup) at 3deg 58min.

4. APOF which falling on south node at 3deg 43 min, a major affliction which should favour underdogs. but you have suggested that it should be max of 2 deg. hence i am not taking it.

considering the above first 2 testimony it should favour favourites but moon is lastly aspecting Antiscia of L4 which is a minor testiomony for under dogs.

kindly go through & correct my testimoneys Sir.

Attachments

• RCBMUM M 6.pdf
    77.5 KB · Views: 37

Jibreil

Banned

Sir Thanks for the valuable information.

Regarding todays match between RCB & MUMBAI I have taken following testimony :

1. Fortuna is in inside 10 cusp at 2deg 44min which favours favourites.

2. moon is first is aspecting sextile L1 (mars) at 1 min.

3. moon final aspecting sextile with Antisica of L4 (jup) at 3deg 58min.

4. APOF which falling on south node at 3deg 43 min, a major affliction which should favour underdogs. but you have suggested that it should be max of 2 deg. hence i am not taking it.

considering the above first 2 testimony it should favour favourites but moon is lastly aspecting Antiscia of L4 which is a minor testiomony for under dogs.

kindly go through & correct my testimoneys Sir.

APOF never falls near South Node - see your chart again.

L10 under 7th is a greater testimony for Favs. Again whom wuld you consider as true favs. I would advise you to refer to MI vs Punjab match in Mumbai.

harishb63

L10 under 7th is a greater testimony for Favs. Again whom wuld you consider as true favs. I would advise you to refer to MI vs Punjab match in Mumbai.[/QUOTE]

Sir thank you for reminding L10 Testimony.

Regarding toss Pls correct me if I am wrong. I am following the below steps:

In MI vs Punjab match in Mumbai I took Punjab as Favourites bcoz:

1. According to john frawely method Punjab were fav.
2. Toss was won my punjab.

If Home/away team method is considered Mumbai should have been favourites. since I considered the above 2 criteria I took punjab as favourites and took them as ASC.
But my predications went wrong..

kindly clear my doubts regarding taking of FAV & Underdogs.

Jibreil

Banned

L10 under 7th is a greater testimony for Favs. Again whom wuld you consider as true favs. I would advise you to refer to MI vs Punjab match in Mumbai.

Sir thank you for reminding L10 Testimony.

Regarding toss Pls correct me if I am wrong. I am following the below steps:

In MI vs Punjab match in Mumbai I took Punjab as Favourites bcoz:

1. According to john frawely method Punjab were fav.
2. Toss was won my punjab.

If Home/away team method is considered Mumbai should have been favourites. since I considered the above 2 criteria I took punjab as favourites and took them as ASC.
But my predications went wrong..

kindly clear my doubts regarding taking of FAV & Underdogs.[/QUOTE]

You again need to analyse who are true favs - that why I gave you the MI vs Punb e.g.

Their were two of the most powerful testimonies in favor of KXIP but still MI won.

Status
Not open for further replies.