Hard to answer question about aspects

If someone has their moon in cap in aspect to their ascendant in Aries, would it just be taking the moon/lunar energy and mixing it in some way with the ascendant in question, or rather would this be mixing the entire moon as a whole (the moon as a planet and the sign its being expressed through along with aspects and the house)?

JUPITERASC

If someone has their moon in cap in aspect to their ascendant in Aries, would it just be taking the moon/lunar energy and mixing it in some way with the ascendant in question, or rather would this be mixing the entire moon as a whole (the moon as a planet and the sign its being expressed through along with aspects and the house)?
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART :smile:

TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

Lin

The way to find the answer to this question is to show the chart in question. Otherwise it's speculation.
LIN

I believe my question was unclear, allow me to clarify what I meant.

Do aspects between planets take into consideration the signs of the two planets that are aspected with each other and the aspects and houses, or not?

For example, a moon in aries conjunct their mercury. Is it applying just the persons Mercury and not the sign weilding the Mercury or the aspects; in other words, is it just applying Mercury alone and not the sign its in or its aspects?
Or is it applying the sign the Mercury is weilded in and the aspects too?

Or lets say a moon is in aspect with ones midheaven. Would this mean the persons moon is receiving energy from the planet that rules midheaven as well as the sign the midheaven is in and aspects to it?

Or would it be simply applying the energy of midheavens ruling planet and not at all the sign the midheaven is in or its aspects?

Last edited:

Lin

All planets represent "energy." Any energies that connect with each other affect each other.
Whether that is good or bad for the "native" has to do with ALL the other planets in the chart.

So again, showing a chart (it doesn't have to be your chart, it can be the chart of someone you know well - without a name, of course) is the BEST and easiest way to have this type of question answered clearly.
LIN