Are my headaches sign of a serious problem?

neptunian

Hi, everyone.

I've been suffering from a terrible headache for a couple of weeks. I'm in pain. I'm used to having migraine since my childhood; but this time it has really lasted... so could you please look at my chart?

I'm mercury in aries in the 12th; 12th house.. what does that mean? :crying:
Ruler of my sixth, venus is in aries, too. Both my ruler and sixth ruler in aries -the sign of head. venus is retro; deteriorating health...Oh my God, it has a conjunction with Sun. Combustion is not a positive omen as far as I know...

I need your answers so much.. please help me understanding the chart... Do you think my headaches serious or temporary?

Attachments

• aremyheadachesserious.jpg
    aremyheadachesserious.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 26

Kuntuzangmo

From a non-astrologic point of view, having migraines one's entire life is not good. Having suffered them myself, long story short, the culprits were
- stress
- deep mineral imbalance which manifest on the surface as food intolerances, which resulted in horrific headaches.
My suggestion would be to look at both of those issues.
Good luck.

neptunian

From a non-astrologic point of view, having migraines one's entire life is not good. Having suffered them myself, long story short, the culprits were
- stress
- deep mineral imbalance which manifest on the surface as food intolerances, which resulted in horrific headaches.
My suggestion would be to look at both of those issues.
Good luck.

Thanks, Kuntuzangmo for your attention and sharing your experience and ideas. I wish you good luck, too. :)