Did he lose interest?

craft94

So, this guy has been messaging me everyday and he really seems to like me, but today...nothing. :andy: I'm not upset by it as I don't normally expect people to talk to me every day but since I got so used to all the attention he gave me, I worry... is he okay? did i do something to upset him? Or did he just lose interest?

Attachments

• did he lose interest.jpg
    did he lose interest.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

I see contact happening again (the Moon's next aspect is to the Sun). However, per this chart, you seem to be seeking him more (Mercury in the 7th), whilst he (Jup.) seems to be busy with Saturn. In fact, he (Jup.) exalts Saturn even and Saturn dignifies Jup in Sag, so mutual interest on that front.
Jup (him) in your 5th house means that he was being flirtatious more or less. Don't go too deep into it.

tikana

Hi,

I see contact happening again (the Moon's next aspect is to the Sun). However, per this chart, you seem to be seeking him more (Mercury in the 7th), whilst he (Jup.) seems to be busy with Saturn. In fact, he (Jup.) exalts Saturn even and Saturn dignifies Jup in Sag, so mutual interest on that front.
Jup (him) in your 5th house means that he was being flirtatious more or less. Don't go too deep into it.

moon aspects mars first

aquarius7000

moon aspects mars first
Thanks for catching that one. I stopped looking beyond Neptune for some reason.:lol:

Nonetheless, what I wanted to add was that if the contact started before Merc. went retro, then it could return once Merc. moves forward again.

tikana

Thanks for catching that one. I stopped looking beyond Neptune for some reason.:lol:

Nonetheless, what I wanted to add was that if the contact started before Merc. went retro, then it could return once Merc. moves forward again.

i just dont like that pest on desc

tikana

i think it is the quested problem. because it seems like he is trying to get back with an ex ... but it never perfects what is worse is merc goes back into sag and returns into cap...

Blaze

Account Closed
Any update on this? I'm wondering if that pest was dealt with or the guy just stopped texting you for some crazy reason.

craft94

Any update on this? I'm wondering if that pest was dealt with or the guy just stopped texting you for some crazy reason.

Oh yeah. We're talking again. He's just been really busy, under a lot of stress. I'm guessing that's what Saturn is. A lot of it is career related hence the focus on the 10th house. I'm a bit worried about his health but as far as being interested in me goes, it turns out I was worrying over nothing lol.

Wait - what planets here indicate getting back ex?

Blaze

Account Closed
Oh yeah. We're talking again. He's just been really busy, under a lot of stress. I'm guessing that's what Saturn is. A lot of it is career related hence the focus on the 10th house. I'm a bit worried about his health but as far as being interested in me goes, it turns out I was worrying over nothing lol.

Wait - what planets here indicate getting back ex?

Hmm, maybe its due to Jupiter seeing Venus but Venus is at her last degree and Jupiter no longer sees her in Pisces, which she moves into very soon.