How long will they continue to date for?

Ukpoohbear

One is a friend of mine. He has been dating this girl for 8 years. A few years ago he had attacked her but they got back together and I don’t know what’s happened between those years but a few weeks back he turned up at my flat with a protruding bump from his forehead she had given him. I just don’t think they’re good for each other but they’ve stayed together all these years, even though she has a daughter from a previous relationship who will surely be effected by this?

es68md.jpg

I only know the girl because she is going out with my friend.

So I used 11th house for him. That is the new first house so she is 7th from 11th, so he is Venus and she is Mars. This works because even though he is an alpha male type, she wears the trousers.

He is Venus in Scorpio, so he has reception to her. She is Mars in Pisces, she exalts him but maybe doesn’t see him clearly. He is a bit of a player so that could be something to do with it.

He makes an aspect with Saturn and does not exalt her like she does to him so I would say he is the most likely to break it off.

But what about timing?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Two interesting aspects... moon exactly conjunct Chiron the wounded healer, both squaring the sun of identity, and the critical 29th degree on the cusp of the 11th.

Ukpoohbear

Would you say the 29th degree means it will be about one year? I’m not surprised Chiron is in the mix and close to the Moon because I think they’ve just become so used to each other they stay together.

ElenaJ

Would you say the 29th degree means it will be about one year? I’m not surprised Chiron is in the mix and close to the Moon because I think they’ve just become so used to each other they stay together.

Sometimes couples stay together because unconsciously they have to work out karmic problems.
At the 29th degree, they are near the end.

IleneK

Premium Member
Quite honestly, I'm not seeing any change in the relationship with Moon void of course and then its next aspect is a favorable trine.
There is strong mutual reception between Venus and Mars; quite favorable reciprocity between them rather that just staying together out of habit.
Moon conjoins Chiron, so the context is deep wounding, but simultaneously, paradoxically, healing is never far away.

Venus does meet Saturn, so there are difficulties, obstacles for them to face. But then it goes on the trine Mars with mutual reception. You don't see this combination of aspect and mutual reception very often; it is about as favorable as it gets.
This chart does not portend a break up to me.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

They love each other but they are not good for each other is what I meant. In a way it is admirable that love keeps them together despite all the drama and noise. But I am still surprised there is no sign of them breaking up and I missed the void of course Moon.

Because he is in an angular house and she is in a cadent house and exalting him, I wondered if it was he who would finish it and Saturn may be a new relationship. But it’s her house who is quite busy, and with Jupiter intercepted in it.

I will update if anything changes.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Offering a kind of variation of what Elena said, "Sometimes couples stay together because unconsciously they have to work out karmic problems," there is much to work out between couples over the entire life of their relationship. They may be not good for each other in some ways and also good for each other in other ways. That is the nature of all relationships regardless of how they might appear from the outside.
So this couple may stay together and work through this and other matters, good and bad, over their lifetimes together. Or they may separate. This chart to me suggests that separation may not be soon, and so I appreciate and welcome your updates.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I will definetely update if I hear anything.

You know, when I stop looking for signs of a breakup, it becomes apparent how romantic this Horary is because both their significators are literally weakened by love. Fiery Mars in mute sign Pisces, Venus literally has fallen for Scorpio.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Saturn is ruler of the guys 8th house, 8th from 11th and I just heard he is in prison for a couple of months. I’m not sure why but it’s probably related to their relationship. So when he returns, is when Venus goes on to trine with Mars again, they are reunited.

I will update again if they break up.