Losing my sanity after age 50 ):

Mj66

My Chart is attached. Scorpio Fire Horse. Leo Rising, Aquarian Moon. Will life start looking up?

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 67

Lin

Aw c;mon.....please use a readable chart. Go to astro.com .....or photobucket...
please show us natal chart with current transits. And be more specific with your question.
I assume your "sanity" description was not clinical but just your current frustrations with something...if you state what those frustrations or bad luck are it makes it easier to be useful and helpful.
LIN

mdinaz

There are two mid-life crises - the Uranus opposition at around age 42, and the Chiron return at around 50.

Mj66

Really? That has to be it?! I don't even know who I am anymore. Lost two important people in my life about two years ago. My kids are grown. The loss or identity and depression are really setting in. My birth details are 11/18/66 Wisconsin 10:02pm at night.
Thanks
Maria

Last edited:

Mj66

Hi...

Here is a copy of chart. Thank you.
Severe depression and can't keep a job.
I am usually able to pull myself up by bootstraps.
I am on my own on this one...please help me.
Maria

Attachments

• Asto Maria.gif
    Asto Maria.gif
    49.4 KB · Views: 38

aquarius7000

Thanks for the natal chart. While I am looking at the natal chart, please post your natal with transits and progressions. You can select that option on astro.com.

aquarius7000

The good news is that even this time around, you WILL be able to pull yourself together even if you are on your own. You have a lot of Scorpio energy through personal planets and that means that you always stand back on your own two feet no matter what.

The Leo and Aquarius energies help that Sco energy because these are all fixed and determined signs. You have a Mars - Saturn opposition, which perhaps sometimes hinders you from taking action although you already have the scheme of things ready in your head. It makes you feel weak because Mars does rule all your Sco. planets. When Saturn slows your Mars down, the irritability and nervousness increase due to the Mars-Uranus conjunction, which is perhaps what is happening right now too. You also have a tendency of becoming confused, fearful and disillusioned easily when things don't go your way due to the Nep. shadow on your personal planets in Sco.

Mj66

Oh Goodness...sounds like a hot mess. That is exactly how I feel right now.
Here is the other information you requested.

Thanks so much for taking interested, by the way.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_maria.45394.14643.pdf
    60.9 KB · Views: 30

aquarius7000

There is no extraordinary mess in your chart at all. Difficult aspects are there in everyone's chart, just in different areas (houses).

By the way, sorry, but I cannot read plain aspects. I need the natal chart with transits and progressions, to look like just the way your natal chart does that you posted. You don't have to hurry with this. Take a deep breath and then post it.

I will look at it as soon as i can.

Mj66

Thank you Aquarias...
I have yet to figure out how to pull my chart with additional aspects.
There was an extra table I attached last time. I don't know if that helped.
There feels like there is a serious mess, I have bi polar disorder, no job...I live alone, I've isolated myself from family and friends...can't help it. My moon makes it hard for me to be open and create a relationship with a partner. I have no significant other lack of purpose.
Not in a good spot.

aquarius7000

Attaching your natal with transits and progressions. For next time, just the way you created your natal chart on astro.com, scroll down to chart type, and make your pick.

Now what is your precise question? Please make it precise.

I can already tell you that, no, you will not lose your sanity. You are not able to control things and your Sco planets don't like that. Apart from that, you are fine.

Attachments

• MJ66 natal transits and progs.jpg
    MJ66 natal transits and progs.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 32

Mj66

Hi Aquarius...
Thanks again for taking my chart on.
When will my life come into focus regarding relationships and being my authentic self? I feel like I am hiding now. When can I look forward to opening my heart to another companion? It's been years. I guess I'm really just lonely and looking for some reprieve from the loss of direction.
scorpio: Maria

aquarius7000

MJ,

Before talking about your chart, let me just tell you this. When someone runs after something, whether even just in thoughts, that things runs away from one. Work towards it, but don't yearn for it. That frustration and longing does nothing, but block energy. Learn to continue living life to the fullest and to lover yourself and everything around you.

You have Aquarius on your Descendant and an Aquarian Moon for a reason. You have to learn to be happy with-in yourself.

Do you have any big plans to renovate your house/ living conditions? Any big restructuring or purchases as far as real estate goes?

Transiting Jupiter will be going back and forth over all your natal fourth house planets one by one. When it does that, it will square your Moon (so activate it) and also that Saturn, which rules your 7th house. It will also go over your Mercury, which rules your 11th house. Now all this shows that people will come into your life. Or that you will more actively be mingling with people.

Right now, and since about over a month, the North Node has been transiting your first house and that brings up all that one thinks one lacks in life. That North Node will need another month that it needs to complete its transit over your first house. I think around Dec. you should feel lighter and better. You can come back and update here.

By the way, I have seen quite a few people with Sco. Sun and an Aqua Moon into Yoga. Are you? If not, you should think about it. It will do your Sco. energy a LOT of good.

Kuntuzangmo

Hi Aquarius...
Thanks again for taking my chart on.
When will my life come into focus regarding relationships and being my authentic self? I feel like I am hiding now. When can I look forward to opening my heart to another companion? It's been years. I guess I'm really just lonely and looking for some reprieve from the loss of direction.
scorpio: Maria

Try some therapy or some group support. Find someone to trust you can talk these issues out with and come up with a plan for healing. I don't think that just looking at your astro chart will help you heal your mental and emotional patterns.

Mj66

Hi Aquarius,
Let's hope for better things in December. It's funny how you bring up real estate...I have been trying to sell my home for two months without much luck. I am a Leo Asc (not Aquarius) by the way with Aquarian moon.
Thanks for your time with my post.
Maria

aquarius7000

...I am a Leo Asc (not Aquarius) by the way with Aquarian moon...
I said, "You have Aquarius on your Descendant". Dsc. is the point right opposite the Ascendant. So, if your Dsc. is in Aquarius, your Asc. automatically is in Leo. You should have luck with the real estate bit in the coming months.