Your Insights are Requested

Kuntuzangmo

I will take a gander and get to you later.
One question/statement, however. I'm not used to whole house chart, so the ac sitting below the horizon, I don't know how to situate the chart from there.
Cheers.

Last edited:

waybread

Hey, we've got the same birthday! :cool:

People with your big concentration of planets in Aquarius and Capricorn can have an affinity for science and technology, so I wonder if you are in one of those fields. A moon in Capricorn in the 6th would fit well with nursing.

You've got a kite formation pointing to your moon. An empowering interpretation would be dedicating yourself to a life of service in some fashion.

Sun square Pluto is kind of a tough aspect. If you can be a stand for self-transformation, that would be great. Otherwise, you may find yourself embroiled in inter-personal power struggles. You may see life as a "dominate or be dominated" sort of calculus.

This is important to work through, because the 7th house conventionally is either the house of committed relationships, or the house of "open enemies." It also rules litigation, so it's not a bad placement for a lawyer, but with your sun-Pluto square, you wouldn't want to bring this dynamic into your love relationships.

In love, we Aquarians do need our space! You may have a fear of being smothered by another person in a relationship, but would do well with someone with an airy, or airy/fiery chart.

Kuntuzangmo

Here is the first part.

snuffle part 1.

sn 28 cancer 12th (coming in with deep and strong emotions and subconscious. strong habit of emotional pattern. lots of waves. what is done with them is of significance - can either grow forward into the world, or retreat back into inner self. strong pull toward inside/emotions. maybe not always so helpful)

moon 22 cap 6th (very reserved emotionally, maybe challenges with mom and/or health, stricture, and more challenges with work and/or work dynamics. maybe tendence to taking responsibility a lot/or avoiding it.)

saturn 1 aqua 6th (difficulties/challenges making order enough for ones liking in or regarding the work situation. maybe big conflict at some time. if resolved, best case scenario would be being able to manifest a valuable situation regarding work.)

uran 13 cap 6th (sudden promotions or firings. good with electronics, electricity, or big humankind sort of work. maybe feeling held down by work situation at some point - need to break out.)

nept. 16 cap 5th (maybe difficulties bringing structure to creative endeavors. also dreamy sort of imagination about projects or love/sex/family/creations etc.. maybe at some point rose colored glass regarding one’s projects/sex etc..)

ac 18 leo (comfortable being center stage, maybe esteem issues at some point. likes to be a leader, maybe real leadership tendencies, or fear and insecurity)

sun 23 aqua 7th (relationships very important, but of a higher sort needed, maybe reaching for some ideal in relationships)

dc 18 aqua (detached regarding relations)

ic 9 scorp (depth regarding 4th house issues family/home - intensity/detachment is familiar territory)

pl 21 scorp 4th ( intense and deep about family/home - cultivates detachment maybe as a reaction to the intensity.)

mars 7 gem 10th (very active and communicative in progressing career and being seen. takes lots of action in work/career situation. uses a lot of communication. putting oneself forward or likes to get credit/or does opposite and feels someone else is getting the credit. could manifest as another also having these qualities)

merc 10 aqua 6th (very communicative regarding work (or wants to be)…maybe working with words and bringing sometimes far-reaching ideas - chatty at work?)

mc 9 taur 10th (how others see you, earthy yet venuslike qualities come out in potentially complicated relations )

venus 18 libra 8th (dignified…insight and grace regarding sex, death and taxes., possibly refined taste, maybe inherited)

chiron 23 cancer 12th (big wound/lessons in the underworlds/subconscious/past lives. if can master, then benefits. strong pull to emotional, familiar situations. place of healing or undoing.)

pof 17 cancer 11th (place of solace, fortune and benefit if not caught in old habitual patterns. i.e. if not self-sabotage, then big benefits. place of healing yet with others. best in groups good fortune can come in/from groups. can share more freely emotionally in groups and get benefit. something one can rely on. better than going deep inside..)

nn 28 capricorn 6ths (life direction to master 6th house issues, work, health etc...can rely on doing this though might be thwarted from this direction from time to time - detours. can get real reward moving out into the world rather than delving deep within.)

Last edited:

Kuntuzangmo

snuffle part 2. Sabians included. You might find amongst them actual parallels in your life experience, or an accurate symbol of some aspect of your life.

sn 28 cancer 12th (coming in with deep and strong emotions and subconscious. strong habit of emotional pattern. lots of waves. what is done with them is of significance - can either grow forward into the world, or retreat back into inner self. strong pull toward inside/emotions. maybe not always so helpful) INDIAN GIRL INTRODUCES COLLEGE BOY-FRIEND TO HER ASSEMBLED TRIBE.

moon 22 cap 6th (very reserved emotionally, maybe challenges with mom and/or health, stricture, and more challenges with work and/or work dynamics. maybe tendence to taking responsibility a lot/or avoiding it.)
A GENERAL ACCEPTING DEFEAT GRACEFULLY.

saturn 1 aqua 6th (difficulties/challenges making order enough for ones liking in or regarding the work situation. maybe big conflict at some time. if resolved, best case scenario would be being able to manifest a valuable situation regarding work.) AN OLD ADOBE MISSION.

uran 13 cap 6th (sudden promotions or firings. good with electronics, electricity, or big humankind sort of work. maybe feeling held down by work situation at some point - need to break out.) FIRE WORSHIPPER MEDITATES ON THE ULTIMATE REALITIES OF EXISTENCE.

nept. 16 cap 5th (maybe difficulties bringing structure to creative endeavors. also dreamy sort of imagination about projects or love/sex/family/creations etc.. maybe at some point rose colored glass regarding one’s projects/sex etc..) SCHOOL GROUNDS FILLED WITH BOYS AND GIRLS IN GYMNASIUM SUITS.

ac 18 leo (comfortable being center stage, maybe esteem issues at some point. likes to be a leader, maybe real leadership tendencies, or fear and insecurity) A CHEMIST CONDUCTS AN EXPERIMENT FOR HIS STUDENTS.

sun 23 aqua 7th (relationships very important, but of a higher sort needed, maybe reaching for some ideal in relationships) A BIG BEAR SITTING DOWN AND WAVING ALL ITS PAWS.

dc 18 aqua (detached regarding relations) A MAN BEING UNMASKED AT A MASQUERADE.

ic 9 scorp (depth regarding 4th house issues family/home - intensity/detachment is familiar territory) A DENTIST AT WORK.

pl 21 scorp 4th ( intense and deep about family/home - cultivates detachment maybe as a reaction to the intensity.) OBEYING HIS CONSCIENCE, A SOLDIER RESISTS ORDERS.

mars 7 gem 10th (very active and communicative in progressing career and being seen. takes lots of action in work/career situation. uses a lot of communication. putting oneself forward or likes to get credit/or does opposite and feels someone else is getting the credit. could manifest as another also having these qualities) AN OLD-FASHIONED WELL

merc 10 aqua 6th (very communicative regarding work (or wants to be)…maybe working with words and bringing sometimes far-reaching ideas - chatty at work?) A POPULARITY THAT PROVES TO BE FLEETING.

mc 9 taur 10th (how others see you, earthy yet venuslike qualities come out in potentially complicated relations ) A CHRISTMAS TREE DECORATED.

venus 18 libra 8th (dignified…insight and grace regarding sex, death and taxes., possibly refined taste, maybe inherited) TWO MEN PLACED UNDER ARREST.

chiron 23 cancer 12th (big wound/lessons in the underworlds/subconscious/past lives. if can master, then benefits. strong pull to emotional, familiar situations. place of healing or undoing.)
THE MEETING OF A LITERARY SOCIETY

pof 17 cancer 11th (place of solace, fortune and benefit if not caught in old habitual patterns. i.e. if not self-sabotage, then big benefits. place of healing yet with others. best in groups good fortune can come in/from groups. can share more freely emotionally in groups and get benefit. something one can rely on. better than going deep inside..) THE SEED GROWS INTO KNOWLEDGE AND LIFE.

nn 28 capricorn 6ths (life direction to master 6th house issues, work, health etc...can rely on doing this though might be thwarted from this direction from time to time - detours. can get real reward moving out into the world rather than delving deep within.) A LARGE AVIARY.

tripleooo

Sorry, a bit off-topic, but is there any particular reason why you chose the Egyptian terms and the whole signs system? You don't see such kind of chart every day. :)

tripleooo

I prefer traditional astrology. I would have left the outer planets out but I didn't want people to make a stink.

Well, I realized that you use traditional astrology and I have nothing against it. :smile: I incline towards the tradition too. I was just curious why you use the Egyptian terms instead of Ptolemy's?

Also yeah, the whole signs system is the oldest and most traditional, so it was a pretty obvious question... It's just that I think that this system doesn't describe me very well so I wondered if you think the opposite about yourself. Is there any reason why you chose the whole signs system other than that it's the most traditional one?

kshantaram

Premium Member
For the quadrant folks ;)

jup-sat opp 6/12 houses, misunderstandings and missed opportunities
in health and employment matters, and coping with opponents;

jup leo commanding attitude, jup 12th good for spirituality, not material prog.

mer-sat acq 6th, calculative, argumentative, reformist, innovative, statistics;
sun acq too, sun 7th separative in relationships/seeks well-to-do spouse,
sun asc lord over acq 7th, abdominal health issues

moon-rahu cap ambitious and hardworking, wanting to reach the top,
moon-rahu rise-fall in life, need for ancestor worship,
jup debilated aspect over cap, moon-rahu cap;
prayers for them on anniversaries, observe fast black-moon days evening;

aries-mars 9th inimical for leo asc,
stress-delays in luck-education-father-travels;
sat debilated aspect over aries 9th for luck;

inimical mars over gemini 10th, stress-delays in career matters,
action oriented, information technology analytical operations management,

jup trine aspect aries 9th protective of luck,
trine aspect sag 5th again protective of luck-education-position;
mars elevated aspect over moon cap 5th for luck-education-position;

ketu cancer 12th, hyper-sensitive, intuitive, accident prone

retro jup towards cancer 11th for gains through elders,
advisory roles, but delayed, moon aspects own cancer supportive

venus pisces selfless-attitude in relationships, artistic aptitudes, dance etc
venus lord 10th over 8th, career issues, research orientation/arts-humanities etc

venus debilated aspect over virgo 2nd impacting family-finances-speech;
mer-sat 6th, argumentative, need for hardwork for finances;

hope the information helps take stock,
do share pointwise feedback whether true, insightful, not true, helpful, etc

wishing well,

kshantaram

jup-sat opp 6/12 houses, misunderstandings and missed opportunities
in health and employment matters, and coping with opponents;

my employment just isn’t a big part of my life so no, I wouldn’t say this is very accurate.

jup leo commanding attitude, jup 12th good for spirituality, not material prog. mer-sat acq 6th, calculative, argumentative, reformist, innovative, statistics;
sun acq too, sun 7th separative in relationships/seeks well-to-do spouse,
sun asc lord over acq 7th, abdominal health issues

I am minimalistic about possession and enjoy spiritual pursuits, yes.

calculative, argumentative, reformist, innovative, statistics = 100%
seeks well-to-do spouse = not even a little
abdominal health issues = sometimes

moon-rahu cap ambitious and hardworking, wanting to reach the top,
moon-rahu rise-fall in life, need for ancestor worship,
jup debilated aspect over cap, moon-rahu cap;
prayers for them on anniversaries, observe fast black-moon days evening;
[/QUOTE ]

ambitious and hardworking, wanting to reach the top = no desire to climb the latter and I’m not very hardworking
ancestor stuff if pretty true.

aries-mars 9th inimical for leo asc,
stress-delays in luck-education-father-travels;
sat debilated aspect over aries 9th for luck;

inimical mars over gemini 10th, stress-delays in career matters,
action oriented, information technology analytical operations management,

Stress delays in education and travels – super true
Action oriented, analytical and computers – accurate

jup trine aspect aries 9th protective of luck,
trine aspect sag 5th again protective of luck-education-position;
mars elevated aspect over moon cap 5th for luck-education-position;

ketu cancer 12th, hyper-sensitive, intuitive, accident prone

I don’t really get the first three but the Ketu stuff is accurate. Though I am not sure I am more intuitive than average, I am sensitive to outside stimulus to the point it hurts and I am accident prone but usually don’t get hurt.

etro jup towards cancer 11th for gains through elders,
advisory roles, but delayed, moon aspects own cancer supportive

venus pisces selfless-attitude in relationships, artistic aptitudes, dance etc
venus lord 10th over 8th, career issues, research orientation/arts-humanities etc

venus debilated aspect over virgo 2nd impacting family-finances-speech;
mer-sat 6th, argumentative, need for hardwork for finances;

hope the information helps take stock,
do share pointwise feedback whether true, insightful, not true, helpful, etc

wishing well,

kshantaram

no elder gains but I am still young so if delayed Idk yet.
I suck at dancing but love crafts
I studied math, not the arts
the virgo second house stuff is somewhat true but I feel very blessed
I am argumentative for sure! and I take very detailed care of my finances.

So some of the stuff was inaccurate but some of it was spot-on. Thank-you so much for your time and effort. I have gained some new insights :)

GoldenLion12

Hello lovely astrologers!

I would like to submit my natal chart for your interpretations. Any insight is welcome and I will answer any questions to confirm accuracy for the budding reader.

Thank-you for your time :happy:

Hello lovely astrologers!

I would like to submit my natal chart for your interpretations. Any insight is welcome and I will answer any questions to confirm accuracy for the budding reader.

Thank-you for your time :happy:

It looks like to me you have a lot of Capricorn that maybe quite challenging in the 6th house. This is working hard, as well as teaching others to work hard. You may be very strict with yourself, kind of authoritative. Neptune seems to be all about illusion, fantasy, fiction, spiritual with the Scorpio Pluto's. There's a lot of stuff going on inside and sometimes suppressing emotions, feelings, thoughts.

Breaking down systems, at the same time, maybe bringing new insights and awareness to the work place and humanity with Aquarius in 7th house. Serving other individuals in society. Uranus can be lightening bolt, higher messages, so you may even have unexpected insight, or unexpected events happen in the work place in a negative or positive way at times.

It's not the same as mine, but I can say, they're right about Nursing, or Supervising Nursing Homes, Private Homes. I have Capricorn in my 6th house and was a nurse aide for a lot of years for the death and dying, hospice, private homes, in-home care. I would say more you would be more of a leader in that position, head nurse, supervisor, and may even deal with psychology, as Scorpio Pluto is similar to my Scorpio Mars.

Scorpio is natural psychologists, psychiatrists, surgeons, doctors, chemists, nurses, holistic healers.

Leo Ascendant is also like mine, which is leadership. I don't have the extra planets though.

It looks like to me you have a lot of Capricorn that maybe quite challenging in the 6th house. This is working hard, as well as teaching others to work hard. You may be very strict with yourself, kind of authoritative. Neptune seems to be all about illusion, fantasy, fiction, spiritual with the Scorpio Pluto's. There's a lot of stuff going on inside and sometimes suppressing emotions, feelings, thoughts.

Breaking down systems, at the same time, maybe bringing new insights and awareness to the work place and humanity with Aquarius in 7th house. Serving other individuals in society. Uranus can be lightening bolt, higher messages, so you may even have unexpected insight, or unexpected events happen in the work place in a negative or positive way at times.

It's not the same as mine, but I can say, they're right about Nursing, or Supervising Nursing Homes, Private Homes. I have Capricorn in my 6th house and was a nurse aide for a lot of years for the death and dying, hospice, private homes, in-home care. I would say more you would be more of a leader in that position, head nurse, supervisor, and may even deal with psychology, as Scorpio Pluto is similar to my Scorpio Mars.

Scorpio is natural psychologists, psychiatrists, surgeons, doctors, chemists, nurses, holistic healers.

Leo Ascendant is also like mine, which is leadership. I don't have the extra planets though.

That's interesting. I always get the nursing advice from other astrologers but I can't think of a career I want less! I certainly see the logic that you take as again, many others have told me I'm a healer or a nurse but I've just never felt any connection to the 6th house.

Maybe I'm avoiding my destiny :lol:

Last edited:

waybread

You might try volunteering in a hospital for a while, to see how you get on. The other major meaning of the 6th house, modernly, is the principle of service to other people.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Appreciate your so prompt and candid pointwise feedbacks!

my employment just isn’t a big part of my life so no, I wouldn’t say this is very accurate.

ANY TENDENCIES MISJUDGMENTS AND LOST OPPORTUNITIES THEREBY,
SAY RELATIONSHIP MATTERS, WHOLE SIGNS.

So some of the stuff was inaccurate but some of it was spot-on.
I have gained some new insights :)

GoldenLion12

I could see doing other types of service to others. I like making people food, giving advice, helping with chores, giving to those in need, getting people things they need. The little detail stuff.

I have volunteered in a hospital before but honestly I think I get more in the way.

Edit: Since my Moon is in the 6th house, it is significant. It's gotta be something other than the medical field though. I know there is an important 6th house theme. Perhaps a different type of healing? I have a lot of anxiety and ADHD which I think are the results of my afflicted Moon in the 6th with NN. Does that make sense?

I believe when I was younger I went through a phase of Graphic/Arts, Photography, worked in stores, than ended up in Nursing, but than ended up going to psychology, healing, and writing.

I wasn't interested in becoming an astrologer in 2010, when astrologers kept trying to get me to take interest. I believe you're right where you're supposed too in divine timing, divine appointment, divine order of things. At the same time you meet other individuals that open doors for you to new opportunities. You're kind of in charge where you go. It's not written in stone. I used to have an urge to be a Nurse instead of nurse aide. I sometimes wonder if that was because I was one in a past life.
6th house seemed to be one part of my life with jobs.

10th house I believe is more of a career and with what you learn along the way. Choose to educate yourself in and kind of more when you're mature, gone through personal growth, development. It's different for everyone, so hard to say.

Like now, I take those experiences, talents, gifts, skills, and put them all together.

waybread

In both house systems the ruler of your MC and 10th house of career is Venus in the 8th.

How do you feel about 8th house matters?

Mercury-Saturn looks like careful or critical (Saturn) thinking (Mercury,) which would work for that part of your chart. Teaching can easily be construed as a form of service to your students.

But I wouldn't just shrug off the health care thing. Sometimes people are not into a career that stares them in the face until it gets activated by a transit. Pluto is toying with your 6th house moon now, so see what happens as the conjunction perfects.