Amanda knox...Capable of being a killer?

ElenaJ

Interesting to note that the thread I opened about this case was entitled "who killed Meredith", because after all she is or should be the center of this story.
Apparently I got that wrong!
Is anyone even interested in what happened to Raffaele? There are no news items about him, aside from a very short comment hidden in the center of paper one day about him going with his friends down to the sea in the evening , so they wouldn't be seen.
However, the Italian prosecutors are like bull dogs and will not let go of the bone so easily, especially since they landed with mud on their faces. When it's least anticipated they'll call a new hearing to appeal the overturned conviction.

rahu

Banned
i agree that the italian prosecutors will seek to have this decision overturned.
but the world has become such a "alice in wonderland contradiction" that there may be political/financial leverage to let things stand.

but then as was pointed out,guede was convicted of being an accomplice to murder.if no one murdered meredith then how can be he an accomplice to a murder that legalisticly did not happen.

rahu

Neptune Rising

Refreshing this thread as it appears she has sold her story for a large sum of money, £2.5 million. What first came to me is narcissistic to a severe degree, just the way she behaves, her callousness, the way she plays up for the cameras. I read somewhere people have said she has malign narcissistic personality disorder... psychopath. No feelings of remorse, guilt, empathy. During the trial, she did express her emotions but those were her remorseful feelings of the thought of being locked up - not remorse for the death of Meredith. Everything was about her.

Psych forum link

article - malign narc disorder Amanda Knox

I've been looking lightly into narcissictic traits in charts, realising there is no one trait that can lead to this. It has something to do with a wound in childhood that causes the child to shut off from its feelings. Repressing a deep sense of rejection, woundeness, worthlessness, self-hatred and compensating with over-exagerated need to control external world, to use people and manipulate them, to reject any 'apparent' criticism of themselves from others. In the case of Amanda Knox, one of the articles suggests that Meredith rejected their propsed sex orgy so someone, maybe Amanda, then attacked her as this was seen as a rejection of her fragile ego.

Perhaps the Neptune opposite Mercury/Venus was something to do with this hazy image of self? My flatmate I do believe, as does everyone else who has met her, is very narcissistic and has a similar aspect with Mercury/Neptune. I do have to add, not everyone with Mercury/Neptune hard aspect is narc, it depends on how the individual handles/channels the energy.

Moon/Saturn also may lead to emotional coldness and detachment from the emotions, empathy and nurturance. Making Amanda more capable of being a killer or being involved in that situation.

I have no doubt she is capable, and hope justice is served in this enquiry period post her release.

NR

Caro

Wow that is an interesting development. Who bought the story?
Surely American and British diplomats will step in - this money must go to charity.
I thought the idea was she keep a very low profile.

one aspect neptune opp merc is not enough there does need to be a series of aspects etc perhaps a certain element dominates.I know people with this aspect and narcisstic is not how I would describe - it lends itself to nervousness and uncertainty perhaps leading to extreme fear of unknown(this is person I know).

She did appear to have Rafael under her control . But I did not follow the trial. I think the Italian mucked up the case which is how she got off.

Her chart does look intense but Meredith's more so.

ElenaJ

She spent about four years in confinement. Does anything in her chart progressions indicate further confinement?
I seem to recall reading that the money from the book will go towards legal fees.

Neptune Rising

When I get more time, I'll have a look more deeply into her chart. I just wanted to raise the possible thought train of her personality being acute narcissistic (sociopath...?). As mentioned, the one aspect alone doesnt indicate narcissism by itself as I was exploring that as one of a possible many, which I would love to delve into when I have more spare time. The links I provided discuss the weak personality of her boyfriend at the time for her to have control over him. Narcisssists are very manipulative and controlling and do it in very subtle evasive ways.

The news link to her book is here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...9020/Amanda-Knoxs-trial-by-autobiography.html

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

She spent about four years in confinement. Does anything in her chart progressions indicate further confinement?
I seem to recall reading that the money from the book will go towards legal fees.

Interesting, that would be 12th house aspects, transits, progressions to that house, its rulers, ect?

astro11

I firmly believe Amanda Knox is not guilty, there is no hard evidence against her, only against Rudy Guede. Her captivating book, Waiting to be Heard, outlines the various injustices and abuses against her in Perugia, it is very disturbing to read about. The prosecution continues to make up more outlandish theories about sex games gone wrong and uses her past sexual history to substantiate it. Being sexually active does not equate with being a sexual deviant and a murderer! They seem to want to pin this on her at all costs, facts be damned. They use her odd reactions to document her "insensitivity", she has an out of bounds moon at 28 degrees- no wonder her emotions seem out of tune with most people. But this is certainly not reason to convict her! I recently analyzed her natal chart to look for reasons why she spent all this time in prison for a crime she didn't commit and if anything positive can come out of it:

http://www.astronumerologywisdom.com/blog.html

ElenaJ

Yes, welcome to the Italian justice system. They decide immediately who is guilty and then all ahead full steam, disregarding any evidence that might lead to a different solution.
It would be interesting to see Amanda's relocation chart, at Perugia. Why did this happen to her specifically in Italy? Had she remained in the states, would she still have been involved in a similar situation?
Obviously we can't know for sure if she is guilty, but having been tried and released, and now that they are thinking that well, maybe, we could do it from another angle (with no new evidence), she should remain in the states and not be extradited. Her chart isn't lily white, though.

M

may28gemini

I think she is guilty. Cancer Sun is known to be extremely jealous of their sexual rivals and as far as those who are in prison for violent crimes, Cancer Sun outranks everyone. Writing a book about her life and all the "injustices" against her is completely narcissistic. What about the girl that she MURDERED! This echos jealousy and something like Diane Zamora who killed a girl that her boyfriend had sex with.

Last edited:

Melaike

I think she is guilty. Cancer Sun is known to be extremely jealous of their sexual rivals and as far as those who are in prison for violent crimes, Cancer Sun outranks everyone. Writing a book about her life and all the "injustices" against her is completely narcissistic. What about the girl that she MURDERED! This echos jealousy and something like Diane Zamora who killed a girl that her boyfriend had sex with.

Agreed ........

The Ram

She lost a piece of her life in jail in a high profile case. She'd be an idiot NOT to write a book about it. That's essentially a license to print money and when life gives ya lemons...

Being a Cancer Sun is meaningless, some of them can be violent sure(any sign can be quite violent), but there are plenty more of them that couldn't hurt a fly.

She's not guilty, my intuiton is rarely wrong on stuff like this.

astro11

She felt very helpless in prison, the authorities didn't listen to her, they made her a villain in the public media and she didn't have a chance to tell her side of the story. It is not about being narcissistic, it is about having a fair chance to clear your reputation and set the record straight. I think she did a favour to foreigners in the future who are on trial in Italy by exposing all the power abuses and the injustices. They are going to have to think long and hard before doing this again, it is a national embarrassment that is now on public record.

Inline

I think she is guilty. Cancer Sun is known to be extremely jealous of their sexual rivals and as far as those who are in prison for violent crimes, Cancer Sun outranks everyone. Writing a book about her life and all the "injustices" against her is completely narcissistic.....

I agree...

For Amanda Knox to write a book about herself in such difficult circumstances is suspicious, and suggests to me someone who is looking for even more trouble. It suggests a thurst for drama and an omnipotent belief in unlimited influence, which are common emotional combinations amoungst narcissistics. Her Sag Moon conjunct Uranus would need lots of attention and drama...but it is her Venus squaring her Nodes (and trining her Pluto) which suggests such a very, very sexual person.
I've also found that her Venus trine Pluto creates an obsession with money - having it, losing it, wanting it, etc. - and it is often their downfall.

Inline

Hey hey everyone! Look at me! I have these exact same positions/aspects!!!

Ditto...i'm not a Sag, but a firey Leo Moon conjunct Uranus and i've also got Venus squaring my Nodes exactly...it takes one to know one!

Therefore, i can really understand how someone like Amanda, with the same weaknesses (or strengths in the right person) could have become a victim...like my father used to say (and he was a psychiatrist) "any attention is better than no attention"...:innocent:

M

may28gemini

If someone is a victim... why would they WANT to draw more attention to them unless there's something psychologically off about them?!

She doesn't show any remorse for the girl that was MURDERED but was boohooing about having to go to jail. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA her chart is really ****** and is perfect for a person who doesn't take responsibilities for her actions and act like the world is against her. She's guilty!

BluEyedGrl105

Writing a book about her life and all the "injustices" against her is completely narcissistic.

It's also standard PR procedure when you can't pay your legal bills. Elizabeth Smart, Jaycee Dugard, Laci Peterson's parents and many other people (usually women) involved in high profile cases end up writing books about it.

Based on what I know of the Italian legal system (I have family there) and the facts of her case I find it easy to believe her story.

Last edited:

BluEyedGrl105

I think she is guilty. Cancer Sun is known to be extremely jealous of their sexual rivals and as far as those who are in prison for violent crimes, Cancer Sun outranks everyone.

I'll keep that in mind next time I deal with anyone born around June 21 to July 22.

If you have any empirical evidence to support that there are more Cancers in prison for violent crimes than any other sign I'd like to see it.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Amanda Knox's alibi
for murder of British student Meredith Kercher
is in doubt

SCCZEN_AP110923112699_620x310.jpg

'.....Italian TV programme released CCTV of night of killing six and a half years ago.

Amanda Knox was studying at University City of Perugia
and has consistently denied murder
and said there is no evidence placing her at the home she then shared with Ms Kercher.

Yet black and white video footage taken from nearby security camera time-stamped 8.53pm on 1 November 2007
- night of the murder -
seems to show a woman wearing jeans and a long coat,
similar to those Knox was pictured in during days following Ms Kercher's death,
in the car park outside the students' house
.....'

'The woman appears on video just two minutes after Ms Kercher herself.
Knox consistently claimed she had been staying with her then-boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito,
who has also been convicted of the killing by an Italian court.
Knox refused to return to Italy to attend any more court hearings.
337-page document states Knox delivered the fatal knife blow to her 21-year-old roommate, whose wounds indicate multiple aggressors.
The two exchange students fought over money on the night of Ms Kercher's death.
Appeal court said a third person convicted of murder, Rudy Hermann Guede, did not act alone,
citing nature of victim's wounds and finger imprints on her body indicating she had been restrained
.....'
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11250468

'…..Court had evidence of fallout between roommates, statements by Guede under police questioning that Ms Kercher accused Knox of taking money from her room:

"It is a matter of fact that at a certain point in the evening events accelerated;
the English girl was attacked by Amanda Marie Knox,
by Raffaele Sollecito, who was backing up his girlfriend,
and by Rudy Hermann Guede,
and constrained within her own room."

Court ruled out sex game gone wrong - because it was not in Ms Kercher's character.

Guede convicted in separate trial of sexually assaulting and stabbing Ms Kercher, 16-year sentence - reduced on appeal from 30 years -
was upheld in 2010 by Italy's highest court, which also said he had not acted alone....'