Job and financial condition

vinach39

Male
31/ October 1993
11:13pm(23:13) night)
Mapuca Goa India
15:35N 73:48 E
Dear astrologers can anyone tell me from when will my financial condition will be better actually I don't have stable job I am currently working with salary less than 5000 rs I am really depressed because of this please help if possible if u see any such yoga that can help me people think of me as worthless person because I give up easily
Thank you for your valuable time u take to study our chart

Last edited:

vinach39

Hey guys what does simhasana and kshetra simhasana yoga in birth chart indicate because I have both as per an astrologer

creativei

Hey guys what does simhasana and kshetra simhasana yoga in birth chart indicate because I have both as per an astrologer

It means seat of throne . there are various degrees in it , almost 5 out of 10 has that . person will attain top position through hard work and divine bless . but they have humble beginning , they themselves cant imagine those or care least , but suddenly life changes . so work hard and wait for your time come, everyone has hay day .

As per D 10 jupiter is 10th lord and its placed in 9th ,highly auspicious , all your desires fullfills . marriage changes your life . 2nd lord also placed in 4th is good , though its with 12th lord of expenditure but you make it sure . currently rahu dasa is somewhat problematic , it keeps you low profile . but you can expect occassinAlly fortunes . your golden period is after 2034 .

Keep astrology aside , start doing hard work , love you job , when time comes it takes you high .

mathur_dinesh

You are running the sub-period of Jupiter in the major-period of Rahu since End Dec 2018. It ends in May this year. Jupiter is placed in the twelfth house from natal Rahu and receives aspect of Saturn. Jupiter is in an inimical sign and it is combust. Therefore finances are poor in this sub-period. There will be improvement from 2022.