Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Unread 07-10-2020, 08:39 PM

Re: Marilyn Monroe

Leo ascendant, look at this nose, this hair, and her face.

The Following User Says Thank You to Keira For This Useful Post:
Ukpoohbear (07-11-2020)
Unread 07-11-2020, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keira View Post
Marilyn's hair is definitely one of her most famous features. Her expressive face made her an excellent model who could capture numerous expressions quicker than the photographer could capture them!
There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" - Carl Jung
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (07-11-2020)
Unread 07-11-2020, 01:29 PM

Quote:
She also had a tendency to put on weight in her front upper body - chest area and tummy.

ďSome people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.Ē óParamahansa Yogananda
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
Ukpoohbear (07-12-2020)
Unread 07-13-2020, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
She also had a tendency to put on weight in her front upper body - chest area and tummy.
You mean I think right that she had a Leo ascendant?
Unread 07-14-2020, 12:59 AM

Quote:
You mean I think right that she had a Leo ascendant?
Correct. I think right too like you

ďSome people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.Ē óParamahansa Yogananda
Unread 07-21-2020, 09:26 AM

Mars conjunct Uranus in 8th? An electrifying combination. There is also a Lilithian theme in the way Marilyn was portrayed by the press and the way she openly used her sexuality to gain power. Lilith is in Marilyn's first house, where her Neptune also is, which softens the energy of Lilith and made her appealing to both men and women. As Marilyn's short career progressed and it became clear she was extremely vulnerable, her female fan-base grew.

"she's the most womanly woman I can imagine.. being with her people want to die.. this girl sets up a challenge for every man.. most men become more of what they are natively when they are around her.. a phony becomes more of a phony, a confused man more confused, a retiring man more retiring.. she's a kind of lodestone that draws out of the male animal his essential qualities" - Arthur Miller

"No matter how much a person learns about acting, that person is NOT going to dye her hair black and wear dresses up to her neck!" - Marilyn Monroe

Here she is seen in London on the opening night of Arthur Miller's "A View From the Bridge." Her dress was a blood red and very criticized by the press. Miller defended his wife: "Why should somebody like Marilyn pretend to dress like someone's old aunt?" Later, her would confide privately that Marilyn's flamboyance "embarrassed" him. He then left his diary open for Marilyn to find and she was devastated. It signalled the end of their marriage a few years later.

There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" - Carl Jung

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 03-29-2021 at 08:52 PM.
Unread 07-27-2020, 01:29 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

All,

Please get back to discussing astrology. I have deleted all non-astrological posts.

Back to astrology,

Tim
Unread 08-09-2020, 09:18 AM

This is a few days late because it is now the 9th of August, but on the 4th August, 1962, Marilyn Monroe passed away while still holding a phone receiver in her hand. She was only 36 years old. Through her death, her stardom grew even larger, thanks in part to conspiracy theories about if she was murdered, relating to her affairs with John F Kennedy. Those who knew her felt her death could easily have been an accident, thanks to her addiction to sleeping pills and the likelihood of forgetting how many she had taken in her desperation to fall asleep, coupled with depression. Many people thought the root cause was loneliness, which can certainly be seen in her chart.

The photo on the left is of a young Norma Jeane Dougherty at 19 years old, the day she was discovered by an army photographer while working in a munitions factory in 1945. She had married her first husband Jim Dougherty when she was 16 years old so as to avoid returning to an orphanage when her guardians decide to move out of state. When her husband moved overseas, she stayed with his family and took a job working at an aircraft factory. The army photographer, David Conover, immediately noticed her potential and returned a couple of weeks later to take more photographs. This began her modelling career.

Later, when the now Marilyn Monroe was famous, he would visit her on the set of Gentleman Prefer Blondes, the movie where she sang her most famous number, 'Diamond's Are A Girl's Best Friend.'

These are the last known photos of Marilyn Monroe ever taken. 6 days later she would be found dead. Frank Sinatra can be seen in the background. Buddy Greco, the owner of the photographs, can be seen with his arms around her. According to Greco, there were over 50 photographs taken of Marilyn Monroe this weekend, which he was keeping safe in a safety deposit box at the World Trade Centre, when they got destroyed in the September 11th 2001 attacks. These are the only remaining photos that he kept in his home.

Here are the transits on the day Marilyn passed away, it is set to the 4th August, although it may have been the early hours of the 5th August.

ElenaJ (08-09-2020)
Unread 01-30-2021, 05:25 PM

Marilyn Monroe was not a Sagittarius.

It did rule her 5th house though.

The ruler, Jupiter, is conjunct her Moon in the 7th house: the fact MM was so 'open' was part of her appeal because it made her accessible to millions. The reason for this openness could maybe be defined by this quote,

"I knew I wanted to be a star. Not because I was beautiful or even talented but because I had never belonged to anyone." Marilyn Monroe

She made the yellow bikini herself. It was scandalous to wear a bikini that was so revealing. Usually, it was a rule in the '50's to cover the bellybutton up. Marilyn's Monroe's daring attitude towards her body and sex was a theme throughout her life, beginning at puberty where she covered up her poverty and competed with the other girls who had nice things by standing out.

The photographer, Anthony Beauchamp, would go on to ask his other models to wear similar bikinis.

What we are seeing in the above picture, is just one of thousands of photos where we are seeing the beauty of Marilyn Monroe that transcends physical beauty because the psychology is so fascinating.

In my opinion, she was an undiagnosed manic depressive; a grieving artist who gave everything she had to her art. Unfortunately, it was a doomed mission, she was fighting on empty because she did not have the tools to heal herself and was born in a time that could not understand her. The strength of character it took to fight the good fight under those circumstances cannot be more emphasized when trying to understand the essence of Marilyn Monroe. Saturn at the bottom of her chart and South Node in Capricorn 6th house do not exactly describe a comfortable existence, but it gave her the drive to get out of bed every morning. Marilyn Monroe showed up to her work and gave it 100%.

The infamous lack of time-keeping later in her career was caused by a sleeping pill addiction and declining mental health but that was genuine and not to be confused with laziness. There was probably some rebelling against the patriarchy of the Hollywood movie studios too, along with genuine fear of not being good enough (a fascinating, complex creature with multiple reasons for her actions).

Then there is the tragic side of Marilyn Monroe. The twin she did not show to the world. She gave it her all when in manic mode and the crash was inevitable. Once she had finished work, she did not have the inner stability to cook dinner or ground herself, instead she would take sleeping pills and sleep, not wanting to face the intense darkness that would have come.

Here is a professional photo by Richard Avedon which captured the inevitable fall. Or maybe it is simply the real person behind the character, the abandoned, Norma Jeane.

“For hours she danced and sang and flirted and did this thing that’s—she did Marilyn Monroe,” Avedon said later, adding that the white wine helped things along. “Then there was the inevitable drop … she sat in the corner like a child, with everything gone.” And he clicked his shutter once more. “I wouldn’t photograph her without her knowledge of it. And as I came with the camera, I saw that she was not saying no.” Richard Avedon (https://nymag.com/news/features/31523/)

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 03-30-2021 at 07:51 AM.
ElenaJ (01-30-2021)
Unread 02-01-2021, 01:06 AM

She had North Node in Cancer, in the 12th house. But, she felt that home life was boring, and she didn't like to not be seen (12th house)!

Fame (South Node in Capricorn) and the public life was not karmically good luck for her. She was also a well-known perfectionist (South Node in the 6th house), she was known for being extremely anxious to be perfect while filming!

You could see her south node in working throughout her life! I bet that had she live ten years longer, she might have retired from Hollywood (North Node in Cancer), or unfortunately went into a mental hospital (North Node in the 12th house)!
Unread 02-02-2021, 05:48 PM

Re: Did Marilyn Monroe kill herself?

I'm not the most experienced astrologer, but just looked at her progressions and transits for the time and very few oppositions (someone or something doing something to you) transits, just mercury in 2st opposing moon 7th and Uranus 1st opposing Jupiter 7th. However, lots of sayares (frustrated action) both for progressions and transits plus conjunctions.

Progressions
Mars 8th square sun 11
Venus 9th square ASC
Venus square MC

Transits
1 mercury opp moon 7
12 sun conjunct ASC
1 mercury square Saturn 4
11 mars square mars 8
2 pluto square sun 10
10 mercury square sat 4
Pluto square mercury 10
4 sat square MC

She also had positive ones going on but I guess the heavy ones outweighed them on this night.
2 pluto square mercury
Unread 02-02-2021, 06:50 PM

Re: Did Marilyn Monroe kill herself?

Is this an interpretation of her birth chart? Feel free to post it on the Marilyn Monroe thread where we can discuss it freely. I posted her chart in the first post and w few posts later, the chart with transits on the night/early morning of her death. Your post may get deleted here because it’s not horary but hopefully they move it to the correct part of the forum instead

Marilyn Monroe thread - https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=134016

[Posts moved to the natal thread. - Moderator]

Last edited by Osamenor; 02-02-2021 at 10:02 PM.
Unread 02-02-2021, 07:16 PM

Love your interpretation. Itís interesting you see SN in 6th as the fame, hadnít looked at it that way before. MMís Nodes are very interesting in how her life played out. Good catch on the anxiety and perfectionism for 6th house too. Iíve imagine in either a past-life or her ancestors, wee very hard working types. The type to work hard everyday until their death, even slavery. Eventually someone in the family tree deserves the opposite.

I agree that fame was not healthy for her. Someone as mentally fragile as MM was, to then deal with, the pressures of fame, is incredible. Itís true she worked extremely hard. This is especially true when she was suffering incredibly with insomnia and drug addiction towards the end of her life, but she still got up to work. She worked hard for many years but the fame came suddenly. That would be difficult for a stable person.

I wonder about the alternative though. What would her life had been like if she had always remained Norma Jeane? She wouldnít have been happy as a housewife, she was an intellect, with lots of energy and deep, deep pain. She would have killed herself at some point, I think.

Her childhood in an orphanage, was an institution. The structure of fame was an institution that kept her imprisoned but also gave her something to live for. Those who knew her, thought she should have been sectioned years before she died. It was her influence as a star and the Svengali doctors that kept her from being locked up.

Has she lived, yes, she would have ended up there. It was her worst nightmare. I think if we understand Marilynís need to be loved be Ďseení (Leo ascendant), we can begin to understand that being locked up was a fate worse than death. It was a blessing in disguise she died when she did, she didnít deserve to be punished for her mental illness like that and to see her whole life and career fade away.

I like to imagine a more positive scenario. Maybe by some miracle she would get off the drugs, find some inner stability and totally transform into a hippy type who didnít need money or fame. (She has hardly any money when she died).

But yeah, SN Capricorn in 6th house, canít get much harsher than that. I guess in the end it played out as the 12th house (drugs), she obliterated herself.
ElenaJ (02-02-2021)
Unread 02-02-2021, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Love your interpretation. Itís interesting you see SN in 6th as the fame, hadnít looked at it that way before. MMís Nodes are very interesting in how her life played out. Good catch on the anxiety and perfectionism for 6th house too. Iíve imagine in either a past-life or her ancestors, wee very hard working types. The type to work hard everyday until their death, even slavery. Eventually someone in the family tree deserves the opposite.

I agree that fame was not healthy for her. Someone as mentally fragile as MM was, to then deal with, the pressures of fame, is incredible. Itís true she worked extremely hard. This is especially true when she was suffering incredibly with insomnia and drug addiction towards the end of her life, but she still got up to work. She worked hard for many years but the fame came suddenly. That would be difficult for a stable person.

I wonder about the alternative though. What would her life had been like if she had always remained Norma Jeane? She wouldnít have been happy as a housewife, she was an intellect, with lots of energy and deep, deep pain. She would have killed herself at some point, I think.

Her childhood in an orphanage, was an institution. The structure of fame was an institution that kept her imprisoned but also gave her something to live for. Those who knew her, thought she should have been sectioned years before she died. It was her influence as a star and the Svengali doctors that kept her from being locked up.

Has she lived, yes, she would have ended up there. It was her worst nightmare. I think if we understand Marilynís need to be loved be Ďseení (Leo ascendant), we can begin to understand that being locked up was a fate worse than death. It was a blessing in disguise she died when she did, she didnít deserve to be punished for her mental illness like that and to see her whole life and career fade away.

I like to imagine a more positive scenario. Maybe by some miracle she would get off the drugs, find some inner stability and totally transform into a hippy type who didnít need money or fame. (She has hardly any money when she died).

But yeah, SN Capricorn in 6th house, canít get much harsher than that. I guess in the end it played out as the 12th house (drugs), she obliterated herself.
Unfortunately, sometimes mental illness is hereditary. I heard that her mother, and a great grandmother had it (not sure, don't quote me on this), so I wouldn't be surprised if Marilyn became more mentally unstable as the years, or decades, went on!

I believe that her early death might have saved her from decades of living in mental hell. From my limited knowledge, I don't think medication for severe mental ilnesses, or even moderate mental sickness, was that good until the mid to late 1980's! So, her dying early might have been a type of merciful divine intervention!

It would have been ideal for her to live longer, but she had deep issues, and was deeply insecure!

As for the astrology, her south node was in Capricorn. The 6th house rules daily routine. She was extremely harsh on herself, very self critical of herself! You could see, and feel it, in her eyes!
Unread 02-03-2021, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Is this an interpretation of her birth chart? Feel free to post it on the Marilyn Monroe thread where we can discuss it freely. I posted her chart in the first post and w few posts later, the chart with transits on the night/early morning of her death. Your post may get deleted here because itís not horary but hopefully they move it to the correct part of the forum instead

Marilyn Monroe thread - https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=134016

[Posts moved to the natal thread. - Moderator]
Hi. It was an interpretation of her progressions and transits on the night she died.
Unread 02-14-2021, 11:47 AM

Marilyn, her Mother Gladys and the Baby Grand Piano

I wonder if we can look at Marilyn's Neptune opposite Moon to astrologically describe the relationship with her Mother. If the Mother is the 4th, then Saturn would describe this but Marilyn was also abandoned by her Dad, which could describe the deep isolation that comes with Saturn in the 4th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
Mariah Carey owns a pink baby grand piano previously owned by Marylin Monroe.
Jasmine Chiswell owns her house.
Jimmy Pattison owns an iconic dress of hers.

Marylin Monroe artifacts had been scattered all over the world. Guardians hold on tight to them as it is their job as defenders of these artifacts. If these artifacts are united, then current societal structures will collapse and Marylin Monroe will be revived to rule the earth!
Quote:
I havenít heard of Jimmy Pattinson but I did read previously about Mariah Carey owning Marilynís baby grand piano.

Her Mum reappeared in Marilynís life in good fettle and took her away from a relatively stable upbringing with some distant relatives in order to set up home together. Her Mum has saved enough money to buy a house and bought the baby grand piano then. Marilyn was very happy to be living with her Mum.

But then her Mumís mental health started to decline. Not sure what triggered it, money worries possible. Her Mum rented one of the rooms out to a man and his girlfriend and when Marilyn innocently stated in a conversation the man had been overly affectionate with her, her Mum freaked out and accused Marilyn of being a lying little girl. Marilyn felt ashamed. Shortly afterwards, her Mum was admitted to a psychiatric hospital again and this time she was never again released. Biographies reckon her Mum could easily have been released if this was in a more modern time period but it was the medication yo fire her skitzophrenia which made her unable to be released back into society.

Her Mum was strictly religious and when Marilyn became famous, her Mum considered Marilynís sexy image blasphemous. This was a huge part of Marilynís anxiety around being on stage - the conflict between wanting to be seen and lived by the world, vís the shame associated with it from the only family member she had ever needed or has the possibility of having love from.

When Marilyn became famous, she bought the piano back.

What happened to Marilyn after her Mum was sectioned again? Her Mumís best friend - a controlling, superficial type, took Marilyn under her care with perhaps semi-good intentions but she sent her to an orphanage and around about 10 different foster homes. She took her in herself later, then abandoned her and threatened her with an orphanage when Marilyn reached puberty and started to appeal to her Mumís friendís boyfriend.

Instead of going back to the orphanage, Marilyn instead Marilyn a local man 1 week after her 16th birthday. She was very unhappy. She was discovered in a munitions factory when she was 17 and thus began her modelling career. And the rest is history, Marilyn finally found the love she had always craved in the form of a camera lens. If it wasnít for her career, those who are serious Marilyn fans, kinda reckon she would have killed herself at a young age.

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 02-16-2021 at 10:21 PM.
Bunraku (02-14-2021)
Unread 02-14-2021, 11:52 AM

I know this is a Marylin Monroe thread, but if you have time then read up on Mariah's childhood... she had similar issues in that it was ...very troubled. I wonder if Marylin's story helped Mariah heal by connecting.

The thing I really like about this generation is that the topic of mental health is becoming more open and accepted. Not everywhere, but in a lot of places. A lot of people are coming out with their stories on TikTok about how they had to recover from their childhood and speaking out about the abuse (which was discouraged and often buried by family members).

Parental worship is dying out, because many realize that they can be toxic and abusive too (for many reasons) or don't have your best interest at heart. In many cultures it is still the norm.

Its sad that a woman's first hater is often her mother

A peregrine Saturn has a tendency to crack the whip, retrograde on top of that. The ruler of 4th house is also a malefic, and in the 8th house associates it with fears and anxiety. The Moon is within 3ļ aspect of Saturn, which means it will have a very prominent effect in her life.

If my little girl told me that a man had been behaving inappropriately towards her I wouldn't blame her for it. That part of the story is a lot to unpack in itself. Victim blaming still happens to this day.

Last edited by wilsontc; 02-15-2021 at 11:38 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunraku For This Useful Post:
Ukpoohbear (02-14-2021)
Unread 02-14-2021, 12:03 PM

Quote:
The thing I really like about this generation is that the topic of mental health is becoming more open and accepted. Not everywhere, but in a lot of places. A lot of people are coming out with their stories on TikTok about how they had to recover from their childhood and speaking out about the abuse (which was discouraged and often buried by family members).

Parental worship is dying out, because many realize that they can be toxic and abusive too (for many reasons). In many cultures it is still the norm.

Its sad that a woman's first hater is often her mother
Agree so much. There is no longer shame attached to it. Even guys I spoke to are open about their journey and they regularly posts about an awareness day for men. Their posts get likes, from other 'cool' guys.

This shift with Britney being in the news is funny it has picked up momentum as Jupiter conjunct the Sun in Aquarius, signifying the end of the Age of Capricorn and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.

It seems the old, controlling ways have ceased having power over us. No matter their good intentions were, it is tine for us to be set free.

Quote:
If my little girl told me that a man had been behaving inappropriately towards her I wouldn't blame her for it. That part of the story is a lot to unpack in itself. Victim blaming still happens to this day.
Yeah, I think because of her Mum's mental fragility, she just didn't know how to cope with it. It was the same experience I had - the adults in my life had not processed their own emotions and inadvertently shamed and passed it on to their children. Is is an important part of the journey to forgive them for that and by healing ourselves and removing the shame, we are allowing them to process their emotions for themselves.

Last edited by wilsontc; 02-15-2021 at 11:38 AM.
Unread 02-16-2021, 11:07 PM

Marilyn, the Lightworker and her 12th house enemies

(Posting the title of my next post to remind myself before I forget what the idea was).
Unread 02-18-2021, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Marilyn, her Mother Gladys and the Baby Grand Piano

I wonder if we can look at Marilyn's Neptune opposite Moon to astrologically describe the relationship with her Mother. If the Mother is the 4th, then Saturn would describe this but Marilyn was also abandoned by her Dad, which could describe the deep isolation that comes with Saturn in the 4th.

I havenít heard of Jimmy Pattinson but I did read previously about Mariah Carey owning Marilynís baby grand piano.

Her Mum reappeared in Marilynís life in good fettle and took her away from a relatively stable upbringing with some distant relatives in order to set up home together. Her Mum has saved enough money to buy a house and bought the baby grand piano then. Marilyn was very happy to be living with her Mum.

But then her Mumís mental health started to decline. Not sure what triggered it, money worries possible. Her Mum rented one of the rooms out to a man and his girlfriend and when Marilyn innocently stated in a conversation the man had been overly affectionate with her, her Mum freaked out and accused Marilyn of being a lying little girl. Marilyn felt ashamed. Shortly afterwards, her Mum was admitted to a psychiatric hospital again and this time she was never again released. Biographies reckon her Mum could easily have been released if this was in a more modern time period but it was the medication yo fire her skitzophrenia which made her unable to be released back into society.

Her Mum was strictly religious and when Marilyn became famous, her Mum considered Marilynís sexy image blasphemous. This was a huge part of Marilynís anxiety around being on stage - the conflict between wanting to be seen and lived by the world, vís the shame associated with it from the only family member she had ever needed or has the possibility of having love from.

When Marilyn became famous, she bought the piano back.

What happened to Marilyn after her Mum was sectioned again? Her Mumís best friend - a controlling, superficial type, took Marilyn under her care with perhaps semi-good intentions but she sent her to an orphanage and around about 10 different foster homes. She took her in herself later, then abandoned her and threatened her with an orphanage when Marilyn reached puberty and started to appeal to her Mumís friendís boyfriend.

Instead of going back to the orphanage, Marilyn instead Marilyn a local man 1 week after her 16th birthday. She was very unhappy. She was discovered in a munitions factory when she was 17 and thus began her modelling career. And the rest is history, Marilyn finally found the love she had always craved in the form of a camera lens. If it wasnít for her career, those who are serious Marilyn fans, kinda reckon she would have killed herself at a young age.

Moon oppose Neptune? Neptune can manifest as mental hospitals, mental illness, and/or mental delusions!
Unread 02-18-2021, 06:35 AM

Yes, and Neptune is fantasy. It was probably what allowed her to become another person when she was acting, to enter into another soul.
Unread 02-18-2021, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Yes, and Neptune is fantasy. It was probably what allowed her to become another person when she was acting, to enter into another soul.
I always love your mystical understanding of MM. I think the comment above was deliberately disparaging and designed to cause a reaction (thereís a lot of that in this forum). Usually I just ignore it, but I had to comment on your reply because it was so beautiful and truthful Marilynís mental illness was part her genius; from pain comes beauty, if you have the courage to face it, which MM most certainly did and then some

The Moon opposing Neptune could describe the mental illness as hereditary from her Mother. Saturn, the loneliness that came from being abandoned by her Father. Whatever anyone says about MM, there can be no doubt about her courageousness in fighting the good fight.

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 02-18-2021 at 07:10 AM.
Unread 02-18-2021, 07:59 AM

"Moon opposing Neptune could describe the mental illness as hereditary from her Mother."

Very true.
Unread 03-29-2021, 06:45 PM

A fascinating collection of interviews from people who had met or known Marilyn, edited nicely in chronological order. From the memory of the aspiring actress still known as 'Norma Jeane,' described as a 'lost soul,' to the effect she had on men as 'Marilyn Monroe.'

With Moon conjunct Jupiter in Aquarius in the 7th house, and Sun conjunct Mercury in Gemini in the 11th house, Marilyn was destined to be famous and have many acquaintances. Although the Gemini dichotomy was, she was one of the loneliest people you could get and it was loneliness that would kill her in the end.

-- Old Hollywood Stars on Marilyn Monroe
-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy9f4IBEoU8

(Marilyn was a Gemini.)

Trouble sleeping? Down in the dumps? Why not listen to some other-wordly music and AMSR background noise, with an image of Marilyn sleeping on the couch, taken from a scene from the 'The Asphalt Jungle.'

Here is the scene from the movie the image was taken from

-- Marilyn Monroe & Louis Calhern / Asphalt Jungle 1950
-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVt3etf4UNE

-- Oldies playing in another room but you are in a dream (night summer rain w/ crickets) 8 HOURS ASMR
-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpSQ4kTQ9Bc&t=47s

Last edited by wilsontc; 03-31-2021 at 12:03 PM.
ElenaJ (03-29-2021)
Unread 04-19-2021, 12:53 PM

Marilyn and 1945

You can see from this chart with transits from 1945, that Pluto was edging slowly more closely towards Marilyn's ascendant, soon to oppose her famous Neptune and Moon-Jupiter opposition. Lilith is in her first house too.

Uranus has just passed a conjunction with her Sun, she has already started to change but the Universe was just getting started. The highway of Marilyn's career would prove stratospheric beyond anyone's expectations.

She deserved it. Never minding the lonely Saturn in 4th, which forms part of a water trine in her chart, transit Pluto was nearing the end of her 12th house and Saturn was still passing through her 12th house. Well, if a super transformation was to expected by a NN-Pluto natal aspect, Marilyn is a super example of it.

There were many girl's who deserved recognition and who were dying of loneliness inside, Marilyn was the one who would gain the recognition. She suffered for her art and I believe her stratospheric rise to fame was for the purpose in representing all those nameless girls who die of loneliness everyday.

-- December 1945..
-- Pacific Coast Highway

The photographer Andre des Dienes on young Marilyn, then still Norma Jeane --

"I said to Marilyn, 'sit on the highway, it represents life! You have a long way to go!' It all started here, in 1945...Norma Jeane was 19, just started modelling...This was her first professional assignment. I was madly in love with her and wanted to take many, many pictures of her."

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 04-19-2021 at 02:53 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (04-19-2021), LeoCassandra (04-20-2021)

Tags
marilyn, monroe