Moon VOC and quesited sign

GPrincess

Hello! I haven't been able to find anything about the Moon when is VOC and the main significator of the quesited. What is happening then? Do we read the chart or the chart is invalid?

Iced8Ace

Is it a relationship question? The context matters. I would look at house placement for additional info. I would take the lack of aspects to mean this person won't have any interactions with you or things related to you. I.e. if this person was going to call, but not necessarily meet you like you wanted, the chart would show it.

I'll edit later, I've g2g.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello! I haven't been able to find anything about the Moon when is VOC and the main significator of the quesited. What is happening then? Do we read the chart or the chart is invalid?

VOC Moon never precludes delineating a chart.

This website is a good first place to go read for answers to horary questions you might have:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/void.html

How might you apply what you read in the first paragraph to the question you raise about querent being Moon VOC?

Last edited:

GPrincess

Iced8Ace;730697]Is it a relationship question? The context matters. I would look at house placement for additional info. I would take the lack of aspects to mean this person won't have any interactions with you or things related to you. I.e. if this person was going to call, but not necessarily meet you like you wanted, the chart would show it.

I'll edit later, I've g2g.[/QUOTE]

It was a relationship question. The question was: If a certain friend would try to contact. The ''try'' i used with the moon Voc made me to think that she would not try anything. Is that correct? Here is the chart. The 2nd house in which the Moon falls tells me nothing...only if i turn the chart... astro_w2gw_67_if.22564.28922.gif

Last edited:

Sunrise

Iced8Ace;730697]
It was a relationship question. The question was: If a certain friend would try to contact. The ''try'' i used with the moon Voc made me to think that she would not try anything. Is that correct? Here is the chart. The 2nd house in which the Moon falls tells me nothing...only if i turn the chart... View attachment 63369
If a certain friend would try to contact.
Dear for friends we take the ruler of 11th house...
Is she your best friend??? Do you know her well???
if it is, so, i see good testimonies that you will contact , in this chart...

Last edited:

GPrincess

Dear for friends we take the ruler of 11th house...
Is she your best friend??? Do you know her well???
if it is, so, i see good testimonies that you will contact , in this chart...

We know each other for almost 6 years but then we disconnected for some reasons. I thought that anything that has to do with another person no matter what relationship that is..is always 1st-7th ... :/ She lives in another country for the last 4 years. You know...everyone in my country left to live in a foreign one...that's frustrating!!!!

Sunrise

We know each other for almost 6 years but then we disconnected for some reasons. I thought that anything that has to do with another person no matter what relationship that is..is always 1st-7th ... :/ She lives in another country for the last 4 years. You know...everyone in my country left to live in a foreign one...that's frustrating!!!!
I thought that anything that has to do with another person no matter what relationship that is..is always 1st-7th ...
No. for such kind of relationships (friends, best friends - you know her) you will take 11th house....
so, take the ruler of your 11ht house and tell me what do you see???

Sunrise

Mars on the first house conjucting the ASC??? :)
Very very good my friend!!! :rightful: And this :mars: adores :saturn: (you).... she has good feelings for you....
More,... the :moon: soon will change sign and soon will find this :mars:
a question" is there another person in here?? is your this friendship has a relationship? Or fretful ....
Or is it you??? (about flirt) Have you an romantic interstate.... on your mind??
i can not understand what is going on with this :venus::whistling::unsure:
good luck

GPrincess

Very very good my friend!!! :rightful: And this :mars: adores :saturn: (you).... she has good feelings for you....
More,... the :moon: soon will change sign and soon will find this :mars:
a question" is there another person in here?? is your this friendship has a relationship? Or fretful ....
Or is it you??? (about flirt) Have you an romantic interstate.... on your mind??
i can not understand what is going on with this :venus::whistling::unsure:
good luck

No!!!! Just friends i am not into this..i am married with one child!! Not sure if she has anything but i am pretty sure she likes men. Venus could be a man right? Well whatever Venus signifies i hope it's for the best for her :)