Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 09-02-2016, 05:34 PM
Dubyadude1986's Avatar
Dubyadude1986 Dubyadude1986 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,309
Re: Moon in Scorpio

This placement is not as unpredictable or unstable as what people think.

Scorpio Moon's will tell you if they are coming while they are walking towards you. Personal secrets are over at that point. We have different boundaries for every individual we meet, because certain things call for certain measures. That ball, my av, almost represents my boundaries for different situations... It is not default. It's also shaped like a full moon.

As an example, the BLUE stands for situations where I will call your work as revenge. But the only way to end up in BLUE is if you get involved in MY work first. This just happened to me... Your character and boundaries will be reciprocated. Orange, Red, Yellow, Purple, Green, people/situations I would NEVER call their work. They would never do that to me. So, I would never do that to them.

The Aries Moon might want to surprise you. The Cap Moon will either say nothing as it approaches or it will be so loud it won't be able to me made out anyway. And my Scorpio Moon Loves Cap Moons, at night anyway. They have to work some where else, our jobs as Pluto Moons are like soldiers, tattoo artists, piercings, women may like to be house cleaners, high-end dancers, the men might enjoy drug dealing or a funeral home, we get our hands dirty, but not in a Bob the builder kind of way if you know what I mean... I chose service. The females Scorpio moons are not going to want to work with their mate either.

"Unpredictable" would be Sag Moon; a good word for Scorpio Moon might be "vindictive." Two wrongs don't make a right.

But yeah, i love cap moons in many ways. For example, If my girl would actually kill me for cheating, that makes me feel so loved.

We don't want to work with our lady because we have gross jobs or unpopular jobs. With Scorpio Moons, you are going to get what you give. We have no problem giving first however.


Last edited by Dubyadude1986; 09-02-2016 at 05:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dubyadude1986 For This Useful Post:
chris10 (09-04-2016), ExLibris (09-07-2016), katydid (09-02-2016)
  #27  
Unread 09-02-2016, 05:41 PM
Bluebell87 Bluebell87 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: neptune
Posts: 1,419
Re: Moon in Scorpio

Sorry if I mention my sister too much, y'all be writing Xmas cards to her cos you know so much about her! But she is married to an Aries moon...although he's a Capricorn sun...so that would even out the unpredictability...but just wondering which is the more dominant placement...I'm assuming Scorpio as it's more at home in the moon. Plus women wiles mean an Aries moon is easily pleased and therefore controlled/manipulated....with scorpios...sex is a weapon!! Just kinda hoping he regains his sense of self or can at least put his foot down, doesn't seem like it from what I see!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 09-02-2016, 05:47 PM
Bunraku's Avatar
Bunraku Bunraku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 4,362
Re: Moon in Scorpio

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunraku For This Useful Post:
Blaze (09-04-2016)
  #29  
Unread 09-02-2016, 10:55 PM
Dubyadude1986's Avatar
Dubyadude1986 Dubyadude1986 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,309
Re: Moon in Scorpio

Which Scorpio Moon chart are you all looking for? What kind? An event, a person. One with a stellium?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 09-02-2016, 10:59 PM
Dubyadude1986's Avatar
Dubyadude1986 Dubyadude1986 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,309
Re: Moon in Scorpio

I like that our moderators take care of us and delete our charts after a certain amount of time. That way people can't spy on us when they stalk us on the internet. Anonymity is great for responsible people on the internet, I enjoy my privacy.

People will judge us for this in certain situations, like jobs or what not.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 09-03-2016, 12:55 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,010
Re: Moon in Scorpio

[QUOTE=with scorpios...sex is a weapon!! ![/QUOTE]

This is so true.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abby83 For This Useful Post:
Snakechammah (09-10-2016)
  #32  
Unread 09-03-2016, 07:09 AM
anjelik's Avatar
anjelik anjelik is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,506
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubyadude1986 View Post
This placement is not as unpredictable or unstable as what people think.

Scorpio Moon's will tell you if they are coming while they are walking towards you. Personal secrets are over at that point. We have different boundaries for every individual we meet, because certain things call for certain measures. That ball, my av, almost represents my boundaries for different situations... It is not default. It's also shaped like a full moon.

As an example, the BLUE stands for situations where I will call your work as revenge. But the only way to end up in BLUE is if you get involved in MY work first. This just happened to me... Your character and boundaries will be reciprocated. Orange, Red, Yellow, Purple, Green, people/situations I would NEVER call their work. They would never do that to me. So, I would never do that to them.

The Aries Moon might want to surprise you. The Cap Moon will either say nothing as it approaches or it will be so loud it won't be able to me made out anyway. And my Scorpio Moon Loves Cap Moons, at night anyway. They have to work some where else, our jobs as Pluto Moons are like soldiers, tattoo artists, piercings, women may like to be house cleaners, high-end dancers, the men might enjoy drug dealing or a funeral home, we get our hands dirty, but not in a Bob the builder kind of way if you know what I mean... I chose service. The females Scorpio moons are not going to want to work with their mate either.

"Unpredictable" would be Sag Moon; a good word for Scorpio Moon might be "vindictive." Two wrongs don't make a right.

But yeah, i love cap moons in many ways. For example, If my girl would actually kill me for cheating, that makes me feel so loved.

We don't want to work with our lady because we have gross jobs or unpopular jobs. With Scorpio Moons, you are going to get what you give. We have no problem giving first however.
I don't have a Scorpio moon but I would dismember my husband if he cheated on me. I think my exact words were that I would remove his favorite appendage and make sure it was never in a position for reattachment. I do have Venus square Saturn and my husband has Pluto in the 7th house so I think he secretly likes my crazy.

Just commenting on how the cheating threats make you feel loved.

Last edited by anjelik; 09-03-2016 at 07:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 09-03-2016, 08:58 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,010
Re: Moon in Scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelik View Post
I don't have a Scorpio moon but I would dismember my husband if he cheated on me. I think my exact words were that I would remove his favorite appendage and make sure it was never in a position for reattachment. I do have Venus square Saturn and my husband has Pluto in the 7th house so I think he secretly likes my crazy.

Just commenting on how the cheating threats make you feel loved.
This would never work on me. I find ppl who make threats or ultimatums to be insecure and controlling (even though I completely understand there are times where it is necessary). I've never been able to understand why anyone would succumb. To me, it's a form of control. But i've got moon in sag so if it were me id be like 'seeya later,' or 'ok, bye, now im free to meet new guys again.' Funny, how a scorpio moon control would MAKE me cheat whereas when a person gives me freedom to be me, I don't feel like cheating. It's kinda weird how that works.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 09-03-2016, 01:40 PM
anjelik's Avatar
anjelik anjelik is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,506
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
This would never work on me. I find ppl who make threats or ultimatums to be insecure and controlling (even though I completely understand there are times where it is necessary). I've never been able to understand why anyone would succumb. To me, it's a form of control. But i've got moon in sag so if it were me id be like 'seeya later,' or 'ok, bye, now im free to meet new guys again.' Funny, how a scorpio moon control would MAKE me cheat whereas when a person gives me freedom to be me, I don't feel like cheating. It's kinda weird how that works.
It's more of a joke and exaggeration of what would happen. Realistically I would just leave him and take the high road by moving on with my life. My point is that you don't have to have a Scorpio Moon to have zero tolerance for things that may make you have extreme feelings. I may say these things, but they are obviously tongue in cheek. I've been treated poorly before and I have always felt the best revenge is to move on with your life and not say a negative word.

Last edited by anjelik; 09-03-2016 at 02:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anjelik For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (09-03-2016), chris10 (09-04-2016)
  #35  
Unread 09-03-2016, 02:25 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 5,465
Re: Moon in Scorpio

Hi,

The Moon, regardless of the sign, never acts alone. So, it is going against the most basic of principles of Astrology to make such sweeping generalisations about a complete person based on just one constellation of their complete chart.
__________________
We write our destiny through our own karma. That is the free will you have.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
chris10 (09-04-2016)
  #36  
Unread 09-03-2016, 03:22 PM
Julijana's Avatar
Julijana Julijana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 286
Re: Moon in Scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelik View Post
I don't have a Scorpio moon but I would dismember my husband if he cheated on me. I think my exact words were that I would remove his favorite appendage and make sure it was never in a position for reattachment. I do have Venus square Saturn and my husband has Pluto in the 7th house so I think he secretly likes my crazy.

Just commenting on how the cheating threats make you feel loved.
If he would cheat me i would get a divorce and would suck his blood out. he knows that I do not play victim games. Tropical Aries moon with Scorpio sun. He's Libra moon with Gemini Sun. Muahaaahaaaa

Last edited by Julijana; 09-03-2016 at 03:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Julijana For This Useful Post:
katydid (09-03-2016)
  #37  
Unread 09-04-2016, 11:14 AM
chris10's Avatar
chris10 chris10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Paradise
Posts: 1,323
Re: Moon in Scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubyadude1986 View Post
This placement is not as unpredictable or unstable as what people think.

Scorpio Moon's will tell you if they are coming while they are walking towards you. Personal secrets are over at that point. We have different boundaries for every individual we meet, because certain things call for certain measures. That ball, my av, almost represents my boundaries for different situations... It is not default. It's also shaped like a full moon.

As an example, the BLUE stands for situations where I will call your work as revenge. But the only way to end up in BLUE is if you get involved in MY work first. This just happened to me... Your character and boundaries will be reciprocated. Orange, Red, Yellow, Purple, Green, people/situations I would NEVER call their work. They would never do that to me. So, I would never do that to them.

The Aries Moon might want to surprise you. The Cap Moon will either say nothing as it approaches or it will be so loud it won't be able to me made out anyway. And my Scorpio Moon Loves Cap Moons, at night anyway. They have to work some where else, our jobs as Pluto Moons are like soldiers, tattoo artists, piercings, women may like to be house cleaners, high-end dancers, the men might enjoy drug dealing or a funeral home, we get our hands dirty, but not in a Bob the builder kind of way if you know what I mean... I chose service. The females Scorpio moons are not going to want to work with their mate either.

"Unpredictable" would be Sag Moon; a good word for Scorpio Moon might be "vindictive." Two wrongs don't make a right.

But yeah, i love cap moons in many ways. For example, If my girl would actually kill me for cheating, that makes me feel so loved.

We don't want to work with our lady because we have gross jobs or unpopular jobs. With Scorpio Moons, you are going to get what you give. We have no problem giving first however.
I'm a scorpio moon, cancer sun, leo venus in exact trine to aries mars, venus and mars also trine neptune, mercury and jupiter are in there too. saturn on MC squares pluto on AC.
When I receive kindness I will give back kindness. When I receive dishonesty I will ''delete'' them from my life.
People who know me and who are upright in their business/contact with me only have nice things to say about me. I still have people telling friends and family ''what a good girl she is'' (I still get called ''girl'' a lot instead of woman ... I don't know why hehe) I am Very Straightforward in my dealings. The few ones who have messed with me have seen the ''dark'' side. That's a whole different story. They avoid me to the point it seems ridiculous ...it's like they're actually afraid of me.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Unread 09-04-2016, 06:11 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Now
Posts: 9,536
Re: Moon in Scorpio

My dad and good friend are both Scorpio moons. Pretty cool people, but trying to get info on how they're feeling is like pulling teeth. My father especially, as Saturn is conjunct his Moon (And Venus). I'm no Scorpio moon but we all share a common trait - Less people, more oxygen. Neither my father or my friend have many friends with my father, again, having just two, his wife and me.

Had a little boy crush on a Scorpio moon before, her Moon was conjunct Pluto and Mars though, which made me rethink how soon I'd like to die.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Unread 09-04-2016, 06:59 PM
chris10's Avatar
chris10 chris10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Paradise
Posts: 1,323
Re: Moon in Scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
My dad and good friend are both Scorpio moons. Pretty cool people, but trying to get info on how they're feeling is like pulling teeth.
They say scorpio moons are like that but I am not at all secretive, well yes, I do hold back a couple of things but I would call myself ''more revealing than most people''. I used to be very secretive when I was younger, now I feel more confident which is a factor for me as to how revealing I get.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
My father especially, as Saturn is conjunct his Moon (And Venus). I'm no Scorpio moon but we all share a common trait - Less people, more oxygen.
Less people, more oxygen, true for me


Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Neither my father or my friend have many friends with my father, again, having just two, his wife and me.
Same here.I can count my friends on one hand. Aquaintances is a different story.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Had a little boy crush on a Scorpio moon before, her Moon was conjunct Pluto and Mars though, which made me rethink how soon I'd like to die.
You got away!?!!??!
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Unread 09-04-2016, 07:19 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Now
Posts: 9,536
Re: Moon in Scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris10 View Post
They say scorpio moons are like that but I am not at all secretive, well yes, I do hold back a couple of things but I would call myself ''more revealing than most people''. I used to be very secretive when I was younger, now I feel more confident which is a factor for me as to how revealing I get.
Your Moon is also pretty strong thanks to Mars being in Aries though. My friend is also less secretive then the cliche as well, but my dad has his Mars in Libra disposed by Venus in Scorpio with it conjunct Moon and Saturn. It's a pretty messed up conjunction to have for him, sadly.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
Less people, more oxygen, true for me
Heh, I'm a Leo Moon and that statement is true for me. Lots of breathing space required.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
Same here.I can count my friends on one hand. Aquaintances is a different story.
My friend is the same way. Online he's quite popular and people think they know him and whatnot, but they don't. Besides, quality over quantity, right?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
You got away!?!!??!
Yea, just barely. My ex Scorpio sun girlfriends tried to kill me and they didn't even have Scorpio moons. This one with Mars and Pluto conjunct? I'm guessing the headsmen's axe would've finally caught up to me, lol.

Last edited by Blaze; 09-04-2016 at 07:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
chris10 (09-04-2016)
  #41  
Unread 09-04-2016, 07:30 PM
chris10's Avatar
chris10 chris10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Paradise
Posts: 1,323
Re: Moon in Scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Your Moon is also pretty strong thanks to Mars being in Aries though.
Could you explain what you mean ? Dispositors and stuff?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
My friend is also less secretive then the cliche as well, but my dad has his Mars in Libra disposed by Venus in Scorpio with it conjunct Moon and Saturn. It's a pretty messed up conjunction to have for him, sadly.




Heh, I'm a Leo Moon and that statement is true for me. Lots of breathing space required.






My friend is the same way. Online he's quite popular and people think they know him and whatnot, but they don't. Besides, quality over quantity, right?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Yea, just barely. My ex Scorpio sun girlfriends tried to kill me and they didn't even have Scorpio moons. This one with Mars and Pluto conjunct? I'm guessing the headsmen's axe would've finally caught up to me, lol.
I repeat ... you got away ... from the scorpio moon conjuct mars conjuct pluto !?!?!!!!
Lucky, lucky, lucky !!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chris10 For This Useful Post:
Blaze (09-04-2016)
  #42  
Unread 09-04-2016, 07:42 PM
chris10's Avatar
chris10 chris10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Paradise
Posts: 1,323
Re: Moon in Scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julijana View Post
If he would cheat me i would get a divorce and would suck his blood out.
Well, I am scorpio moon and when he cheated on me, I kicked him, I slapped him, I asked how he could hurt me like that after all those years we had been together (hey I'm Cancer sun-we ask these questions ) but then I just left him and retreated in my shell to heal. It took me years to even think about starting dating.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Julijana View Post
he knows that I do not play victim games. Tropical Aries moon with Scorpio sun. He's Libra moon with Gemini Sun. Muahaaahaaaa
Aries moon with Scorpio sun vs Libra moon with Gemini Sun ?? you have him girl
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Unread 09-04-2016, 07:46 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Now
Posts: 9,536
Re: Moon in Scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris10 View Post
Could you explain what you mean ? Dispositors and stuff?
Sure. Your Moon is in the Mars ruled sign of Scorpio, which means that Mars in your chart colors your Moon in different ways then other Scorpio Moons.

A Dispositor is a planet that rules the sign in Dignity. Take for example your Mars in Aries - that's a Mars in dignity. To look at your moon by itself would be telling, instead, we'd look at your Mars as well since the Moon, imo, is strengthened by it. So the "fall" status of your moon isn't as bad as the label implies. In essence, your Moon is stronger for it's ruler being dignity.

Here is a great glossary of terms to read - http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/glossary.html

On the left hand corner are a lot of terms to learn or brush up on. Like I'm doing since I haven't studied in a long while lol








Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
I repeat ... you got away ... from the scorpio moon conjuct mars conjuct pluto !?!?!!!!
Lucky, lucky, lucky !!
Heh, I still count my lucky stars today. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious as to what a relationship would've been like.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
chris10 (09-04-2016)
  #44  
Unread 09-04-2016, 07:53 PM
chris10's Avatar
chris10 chris10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Paradise
Posts: 1,323
Re: Moon in Scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Sure. Your Moon is in the Mars ruled sign of Scorpio, which means that Mars in your chart colors your Moon in different ways then other Scorpio Moons.

A Dispositor is a planet that rules the sign in Dignity. Take for example your Mars in Aries - that's a Mars in dignity. To look at your moon by itself would be telling, instead, we'd look at your Mars as well since the Moon, imo, is strengthened by it. So the "fall" status of your moon isn't as bad as the label implies. In essence, your Moon is stronger for it's ruler being dignity.

Here is a great glossary of terms to read - http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/glossary.html

On the left hand corner are a lot of terms to learn or brush up on. Like I'm doing since I haven't studied in a long while lol
My sun in Cancer is ruled by moon, my moon in scorpio is ruled by Mars, my mars in aries is in rulership, got it. So that, strengthens/helps scorpio moon in fall.
Thanks. I need to brush up on astro too.










Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Heh, I still count my lucky stars today. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious as to what a relationship would've been like.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Unread 09-07-2016, 03:05 PM
ExLibris's Avatar
ExLibris ExLibris is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 43
Re: Moon in Scorpio

I found that I could relate to some of your Moon in Scorpio descriptions, as a Scorpio Moon female myself. For whatever reason, though, it seems like I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve most of the time (Libra rising - Venus, the chart ruler, in 10th house, conjunct MH, in Cancer, trines 2nd House Moon and Pluto in Scorpio - maybe that's the reason why my emotions are on display, and I also tend to make a show and dance about them - literally, wrote a 3-part drama play about being stood up on a date ).

One thing I have noticed, though, with these aspects - Moon in Scorpio makes for obsessive behaviour. Conjunct Pluto, well... that might well make for FBI-level stalking. Don't freak out, though, I promise I won't use it on you guys XD

Also, a Scorpio Moon in 2nd house, I've noticed in myself and others, makes for pretty reckless spending habits. How do you guys find that?

(Umm...I'm attaching a chart, but I'm pretty new here, so I hope I'm doing it the right way. Please don't hate the newbie if she's doing it wrong )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chart.JPG (104.0 KB, 5 views)
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Unread 09-07-2016, 05:37 PM
anjelik's Avatar
anjelik anjelik is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,506
Re: Moon in Scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExLibris View Post

Also, a Scorpio Moon in 2nd house, I've noticed in myself and others, makes for pretty reckless spending habits. How do you guys find that?
I once had a boyfriend with a Cappy Moon in the 2nd and it was like money just slipped through his fingertips. He also had Neptune in the 2nd but they did not make any aspects with each other. His moon made a tight sextile to his Scorpio AC. The only contact his Moon had with any other planet was an opposition to his Sun in the 8th house. Which made sense, since one of the drainers of his finances were his f'd up parents. But, to go back to recklessness, we took a trip to Paris once and in one week he somehow managed to spend $10,000 on his credit card. I didn't even know he was buying insanely expensive bottles of wine and champagne - I didn't think anyone could spend that kind of money in a week so I didn't even bother to ask. I think his Leo Venus conjunct his MC, trine Neptune in the 2nd could have been the culprit there for him. The funny thing about our relationship was that he knew he was a bad saver, so he made an agreement with me that I would be the saver and he would be the spender so I never had to open my purse... I clearly made out like a bandit when we broke up...hahaha.

I know they say 2nd house moon can be good for finances, but I disagree. I have never found anyone with a 2nd house moon to be good with money.
__________________
"We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." -Anais Nin

Last edited by anjelik; 09-07-2016 at 06:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Unread 09-07-2016, 05:48 PM
ExLibris's Avatar
ExLibris ExLibris is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 43
Re: Moon in Scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelik View Post
I know they say 2nd house moon can be good for finances, but I disagree. I have never found anyone with a 2nd house moon to be good with money.
Maybe backed by a strong Saturn? I imagine that should counter the Moon recklesness. Otherwise, haha, I sorta get where your ex-boyfriend is coming from, I am constantly surprised by my spending habits myself. But then again...Pluto is a "go big or go home" kind of fella, and adding that to my Scorpio Moon...yep, I need to find myself a VERY well-paying job.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Unread 09-07-2016, 11:49 PM
sibylline's Avatar
sibylline sibylline is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 2,233
Re: Moon in Scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris10 View Post
I'm a scorpio moon, cancer sun, leo venus in exact trine to aries mars
I always wondered if you were male or female, Christina (Christine? Christiana? Chrislene? *squints*). I like your placements, they make a loose grand trine with my Sun and your Venus lands in my first. I once dated a guy with those same placements with a Leo Mars... he would never let go until I blocked all contact. Still like the placements though.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sibylline For This Useful Post:
chris10 (09-07-2016)
  #49  
Unread 09-07-2016, 11:55 PM
chris10's Avatar
chris10 chris10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Paradise
Posts: 1,323
Re: Moon in Scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibylline View Post
I always wondered if you were male or female, Christina (Christine? Christiana? Chrislene? *squints*). I like your placements, they make a loose grand trine with my Sun and your Venus lands in my first. I once dated a guy with those same placements with a Leo Mars... he would never let go until I blocked all contact. Still like the placements though.
It's Christine
... Yeah tell me about it Leo is a fixed sign, doesn't let go easily
Combine that with scorpio moon ...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chris10 For This Useful Post:
sibylline (09-08-2016)
  #50  
Unread 09-08-2016, 01:22 AM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 5,465
Re: Moon in Scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris10 View Post
It's Christine
... Yeah tell me about it Leo is a fixed sign, doesn't let go easily
Combine that with scorpio moon ...
But there is a big difference between the Leo energy and Sco. If a Leo's pride is hurt, there might make a big issue out of it as in throw a tantrum, get loud, and give you a cold shoulder for some time. But the moment you let them know it wasn't intentional or that you regret your action (and they gain importance from you), they will often forgive and forget.

Sco, on the other hand, might not get loud or show their temper. Actually, quite the contrary, they will remain cool often and you actually think everything is okay. But actually they are only waiting for the iron to be hot, so they can strike when it hurts you the most. They will almost always make sure they get even with you.

I prefer the Leo tantrum anytime because at least you know else you stand, and the air is clear in no time. With Sco, well, you can keep guessing and just when you least expect it... even after months, they will still be holding that grudge
__________________
We write our destiny through our own karma. That is the free will you have.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
moon, scorpio

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.