Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.

Unread 03-24-2016, 12:47 AM

Red face Nodes Intercepted

Hello!

In my chart, I have my nodes intercepted in the 1st & 7th house, and I'm having trouble finding out what the meaning of this is. I'm wondering if because my south node (in pisces in the 1st); aka what I've "unlocked" in a past life is intercepted, it means that I haven't unlocked anything at all and still need to work to uncover it. And the north node is what my "life path is", I have always struggled with what my direction is in life and where I am headed, or where I should head, is it possible that this is why?

north node: Virgo 7th house
south node: Pisces 1st house

I appreciate any help!!

Unread 03-31-2016, 12:09 AM

Re: Nodes Intercepted

An intercepted Nodal Axis indicates that this axis is important in terms of house and signs.
You have a complex nodal situation, and that is probably the reason you are struggling with the nodal paths.

The NN in Virgo 7 house indicates practical service to others. Karmic goals will be met via partnerships and relationships. Self and others must be balanced. In past lives this soul was more of a lone mystic, perhaps falling into the victim-martyr-savior dynamic. In this life it is important to leave behind the ego but use the learned spirituality in this life.
The Following User Says Thank You to Julia Karmic Astrology For This Useful Post:
genna110011 (03-31-2016)

Tags
intercepted, nodes, north node, south node