Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 09-14-2013, 07:25 PM

What is bindning here

can someone tell me what is the binding aspect here two people that have made a conscious effort to stay away from one another for the greater good but when we see one another it turns into 6 hours of talking. Any insight would be tremendously helpful When I look at this synastry it doesnt look so great xo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg him.jpg (54.4 KB, 11 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf him two.pdf (65.3 KB, 7 views)

Unread 09-17-2013, 03:09 AM
Banned

Re: What is bindning here

hi cancergirl777

i looked at the composite, and i also am in a quandry as to why there is a connection. i have some comments but these were derived from trying to match aspects in the chart to what you have said rather than being comments based on the dynamics i saw in the chart.

venus is square to saturn. this can show a devotional connection but more often a sign of emotional resistance and breakup. but psyche and nymphe are conjunct saturn , which coud shws his emotional/sexual attraction to you desite the emotional distance.
neptune is opposed o venus and square to satrun. this is usually a very unfavoable aspect as i shows ha the relationship is complicated .cluded and likely deceptive.pholous is on the ascendant and opposed to he vertex, so thiscomlicae/deceptive feeln is very strong.

neptune's influence can at times show a relationship between people of different cultural background or religous background

the sun/moon and venus/mercury midoints ae square to the ascendant. this would show a strong affection and a very emotional and verbal connection marked by joy and laughter.
eros is trine to the sun which woud give him a romantic nature and the eros/sun midpoint is conjunct to the uranus/mercury midpoint. this pattern is difinety one tha wuld give long hours of talking and sharing emtions.

Last edited by rahu; 09-17-2013 at 03:13 AM.
Unread 09-17-2013, 03:27 AM

Thanks the composite was way better IMO so I guess that's where the connection lies; when we come together, I assume in a way that Saturn can be binding. I wish the sexual element wasn't there do we could be great friends;( life is never that easy! Thanks for your insight it is greatly appreciated. I'm glad you agree the synastry was like huh?
Unread 09-17-2013, 03:42 AM
Banned

i didnt include one aspect that reflects on the oppresssive sexual chemistry.
eris is opposed to pluto. this is a very selfish and carnal sexual desire. it brings excess and jeaousy with no emotional love. nessus forms a tsquare so there is a rather malicious and insensitive face to the sexual attraction. more like sexual domination. this goes along with the sun square to pluto which shws a exceedingly selfish connection and virtually no chance of real emotional honesty .

i would think that overall , he has some "unhealthy" fanatasies underneath it all.

the saturn/psyche/nymphe can lead to submissive/dominance desires.

rahu
Unread 09-17-2013, 03:57 AM

That really makes it sound complicated from joy & talking to sexual domination. I'm staying away...ya know I always attract these types I have sun square Pluto in the 8th opposite moon in the 2nd... He seems very very nice but Pluto can surpress things for a period of time
Unread 09-17-2013, 10:00 PM
Banned

hi ya

i glad you have taken that approach as i thought about this composite some more and decided it was actually a bit dangerous to keep messing with this guy. the neptune/saturn pattern is totally deceptive and it seemed that you may have been infatuated with the nymphe/psyche/saturn conjunction. but this vibration would only be acting a "bait".

rahu

Tags
bindning