Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Medical Astrology

Medical Astrology Astrological diagnoses and other health issues are discussed here. Given that there are so many outer and inner influences on one's health (alimentation, sports, medication, past medical antecedents, state of mind, etc.), an astrological diagnosis is only one of many things to consider when determining your healthiness.

Unread 05-15-2011, 01:24 AM

Re: Autism & Asperger's in natal chart

This exact same topic was mentioned in www.bobmarksastrology.com forum. The guy was autistic and he had access to aspie/ autistic people's charts, and he shared them with us.

The common thing between these charts is that the whole lot of them had
mars in aquarius,or mars/uranus aspects and energy, as well as cancerian "yearning",such as cancer ascendant or north node in cancer.

i also have a friend who is a little bit strange and his mind is not always "here",he was also very introverted. he had mars in aquarius/north node in cancer and he was certified as clinically insane. I really think he may have had asperger's and was mis diagnosed as mad.

Now,i'm not saying that autistic people are insane, but I'm suggesting that such configurations often indicate some mental problem.

my theory is that those people are much more sensitive than what we think they are and are extremely bright, but may have problems communicating emotionally and that's why they shut off.

Unread 05-15-2011, 12:02 PM

Send a message via MSN to Nexus7

The article on the Bob Marks site sounds interesting , Danashock. Mars in Aquarius and Cancer NNode?

Actually I know of an astrologer who is a self-proclaimed advocate and self-advocate of all kinds of neuro-atypicality, who does have Mars in Aquarius, but in this case, the Mars placement may just be describing a particuarly 'Aquarian' way of drawing attention to a problem that affects more than just one person.

I have no doubt the poster's chart cases were valid enough, but we hope that he was not cherry-picking the cases.

I was once shown to charts for children with autism that depicted exact Moon/Saturn hard aspects, but then someone might have been looking for Bettelheim's refridgerator mothers though - could be, of course, that with Moon/Saturn, the ability to relate to others might have been impaired anyway.

I may have mentioned this before, but both Erin Sullivan and Liz Greene produced a whole family case-study looking at autism - Liz Greene had bought into the Bettelheim theory, which must have upset the family tono end if they had read that chapeter (Astrology of Fate): It was written well before the word 'Asperger's' had become current, though.
Unread 05-15-2011, 10:30 PM

Quote:
The article on the Bob Marks site sounds interesting , Danashock. Mars in Aquarius and Cancer NNode?
yeah,it's actually a topic in the forum started by one of the members who was autistic himself.he actually had 20+ charts so i think a pattern could be possibly read from such sample.

moon/saturn is very difficult but i am not sure if it can be an indicator of autism,maybe when combined with other aspects and configurations.
Unread 01-25-2016, 04:21 AM

I know this post is a few years way too late but I've been interested in the astrological indicators of autism spectrum disorders. I was diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder myself so I've been wanting to see if my own natal chart does show indicators of an ASD.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot from 2016-01-24 20:18:47.png (32.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg finnibirthchart.jpg (122.0 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by theoddone; 01-25-2016 at 05:18 AM.
Unread 01-25-2016, 11:27 AM

Disclaimer: I am not medically trained, whereby any information offered is derived from the rules applied to astrological symbolism as it pertains to the branch of astrology that deals with health issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddone View Post
I know this post is a few years way too late but I've been interested in the astrological indicators of autism spectrum disorders. I was diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder myself so I've been wanting to see if my own natal chart does show indicators of an ASD.
Hi to Tiffani,
I've collected 44 charts (of which the last 3 of diagnosed Aspergers from this [continued] thread) over the years in an attempt to astrologically ascertain if there is a difference in the charts of those born with autism and those with a 'disorder on the autism spectrum' (Temple Grandin seems to be a particular exception!!).

As Nexus commented in one of the early posts on this thread, and paraphrasing, what does it serve to find an astro. signature for the disorder when one is born with it? It can't be changed.
Although true, yet it does make for an interesting study in itself.

Astrologically speaking only, harsh aspects between Moon-Mercury-Saturn-Uranus occur very regularly in the chart of an autist. Those that fall under the various ASD's seem to have a different 'visual' picture that goes off on a tangent to the autistic aspects. The direct Mo-Me-Sa-Ur aspects are not always there; there is a different functional order in their expression. Other planets are more prominent, as is the inconjunct/quincunx aspect.

This can be seen in the chart shown.
The large stellium in Capricorn involves Me-Sa-Ur, yet none are linked by orb. Although Moon is just within orb of Mercury, they are in adjacent signs.
It would seem that each planetary trait has its own individual expression irrespective of what the other thinks(Mercury/3rd house influence), whilst Capricorn has a general reputation in distancing itself emotionally. This could present an issue to Jupiter that heightens the (in)ability regarding any feeling response from an emotionally and independently detached Moon in Aquarius.
Pluto in its own sign, ruler of Ascendant and in the 1st house is well aspected. There could be the conflict of internal emotions versus disinterest. Mood swings that may not be so apparent in the 'one-way-system' of the autist nature.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frisiangal For This Useful Post:
Inline (01-25-2016), theoddone (01-25-2016)
Unread 01-25-2016, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal View Post
Disclaimer: I am not medically trained, whereby any information offered is derived from the rules applied to astrological symbolism as it pertains to the branch of astrology that deals with health issues.

Hi to Tiffani,
I've collected 44 charts (of which the last 3 of diagnosed Aspergers from this [continued] thread) over the years in an attempt to astrologically ascertain if there is a difference in the charts of those born with autism and those with a 'disorder on the autism spectrum' (Temple Grandin seems to be a particular exception!!).

As Nexus commented in one of the early posts on this thread, and paraphrasing, what does it serve to find an astro. signature for the disorder when one is born with it? It can't be changed.
Although true, yet it does make for an interesting study in itself.

Astrologically speaking only, harsh aspects between Moon-Mercury-Saturn-Uranus occur very regularly in the chart of an autist. Those that fall under the various ASD's seem to have a different 'visual' picture that goes off on a tangent to the autistic aspects. The direct Mo-Me-Sa-Ur aspects are not always there; there is a different functional order in their expression. Other planets are more prominent, as is the inconjunct/quincunx aspect.

This can be seen in the chart shown.
The large stellium in Capricorn involves Me-Sa-Ur, yet none are linked by orb. Although Moon is just within orb of Mercury, they are in adjacent signs.
It would seem that each planetary trait has its own individual expression irrespective of what the other thinks(Mercury/3rd house influence), whilst Capricorn has a general reputation in distancing itself emotionally. This could present an issue to Jupiter that heightens the (in)ability regarding any feeling response from an emotionally and independently detached Moon in Aquarius.
Pluto in its own sign, ruler of Ascendant and in the 1st house is well aspected. There could be the conflict of internal emotions versus disinterest. Mood swings that may not be so apparent in the 'one-way-system' of the autist nature.
Thanks for the response. From what I can decipher, my chart does show an ASD, probably my depression and anxiety too-Capricorn for depression and 3rd house planets for anxiety. I'm guessing Pluto doesn't help with that either.

Will you be collecting my chart as well?
Unread 01-25-2016, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddone View Post
Will you be collecting my chart as well?
Only as diagnosed 'female' data; nothing more. Total privacy assured.
Unread 04-09-2016, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caprising View Post
Aspergers and Autism are not quite the same, although the lines are blurred depending on who's description of each you choose to believe. Autism isn't usually shown in natal charts, the potential for Autism is shown in transits though, and the symbolism wont always be the same.
Autism is a side effect of having poisonous material injected into ones body, so look to transits for the cause/effect meaning the pharmaceutical companies/doctors/media/uninformed parents. The effects of transits come from "out there" (the poison in the needle), while progressions indicate your internal response, so progressions should also be looked at.
Interestingly the Amish don't get immunized and therefore dont have Autism in their community, while mainstream American Autism rates are skyrocketing as the number of vaccinations climb each year. Pluto's sojourn through Capricorn is bringing this atrocity out into the public eye, while the CDC (centre for disease control) are employing every means at their disposal to deny any link. The title "centre for disease control" is a big givaway as to their purpose, otherwise the department would be called something different like "centre for disease eradication", they arn't there to eradicate disease, it's much more profitable to sell disease by proxy, and then sell medication/treatment of some type. Immunization is a 12th house issue,(Neptune illusion) while the 6th house is about how to avoid the damaging 12th house transit sources if you can work out the symbolism.
Okay...two things you've stated in your post about autism/Asperger Syndrome that are off. First off, Asperger Syndrome is a mild form of autism on the higher functioning end of the spectrum, therefore being a higher functioning form of autism itself. Secondly, autism is not caused by any poisonous material being injected into the body. Where did you get that idea? Scientists have already proven that is not the case at all and they are still trying to find out how autism spectrum disorders originate. You're spreading false information by claiming that vaccines cause autism so please stop.
The Following User Says Thank You to theoddone For This Useful Post:
craft94 (04-30-2017)
Unread 01-16-2017, 11:10 AM

Question Re: Autism & Asperger's in natal chart

I am 37 and I'm just now discovering I may be high functioning autistic. My life growing up was rough to say the least. Could y'all look over my chart please?
7/26/79
13:52 (1:52pm)
Ames Iowa
Unread 01-16-2017, 04:57 PM

For some reason, I've noticed Tthe signs, Taurus and Aquarius (especially Moon) tend to be recurringly present in the charts of autistic people.
Unread 01-16-2017, 07:00 PM

Arrow Re: Autism & Asperger's in natal chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by craft94 View Post
For some reason, I've noticed the signs, Taurus and Aquarius (especially Moon) tend to be recurringly present in the charts of autistic people.
I have a mild or high-functioning form of autism (I was diagnosed at age 4 before the so-called autism epidemic) and now I'm 36 going onto 37 (Feb 15, 1980). In my natal chart, Sun conjunct Moon in Aquarius, Mercury in Pisces and Gemini in 12th house, known indicators of presence of autism and Asperger's. 1979 and 1980 are years when Uranus is in Scorpio, Aquarius' primary ruler, and this is also true when Uranus is in Capricorn and Aquarius, the years when so many persons with autism are born (1990s and early 2000s) in comparison.
craft94 (01-16-2017)
Unread 04-28-2017, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
I have a mild or high-functioning form of autism (I was diagnosed at age 4 before the so-called autism epidemic) and now I'm 36 going onto 37 (Feb 15, 1980). In my natal chart, Sun conjunct Moon in Aquarius, Mercury in Pisces and Gemini in 12th house, known indicators of presence of autism and Asperger's. 1979 and 1980 are years when Uranus is in Scorpio, Aquarius' primary ruler, and this is also true when Uranus is in Capricorn and Aquarius, the years when so many persons with autism are born (1990s and early 2000s) in comparison.
Hi My Dear, have You checked my theories, I will no more post them in a new post they are in "silent wave blog astrology autism", I'd like to know Your comments, kind regards, the theme of the mother is less important, the theme of the son is more important. In that theme there must be planets in houses, can You tell us which they are eg? Kind regards! LM Peace
The Following User Says Thank You to Lorenzo Maria For This Useful Post:
Sagittarius Jupiter (11-14-2019)
Unread 11-14-2019, 02:18 AM

This is a very very interesting thread! I know Iím a little late but would any of the gifted astrologists and astrology enthusiasts be willing to analyse me! I have not been diagnosed with anything but have long suspected that I may sit somewhere in the autism spectrum (I plan to get checked form this soon)
Unread 11-14-2019, 03:05 AM

In addition to the post I've wrote 2 years ago, the Sun-Moon conjunction is in the 8th house square Uranus in 5th and Mercury in 9th, they are influential in a natal chart to determine the high risk of a person to be born with autism.
Unread 11-17-2019, 12:21 AM

In addition, Mercury square Neptune is a large contributor to many people with this aspect of developing autism and autism spectrum disorders in their lives. Autism isn't a severe limitation on an individual, it's only an inborn trait they will have...and like myself, they're going to live good and perfectly normal lives.

Tags
asperger, autism, chart, natal