Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 12-10-2013, 11:01 PM

Re: Moon in libra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassiopeia6 View Post
no libra moon my moon is in virgo. But, I am Libra rising and i have a VERY difficult time being assertive. I hate making anyone feel uncomfortable because then I feel uncomfortable. I envy people that dont give a **** and hold their ground more easily than I do
Haha, it's funny that I logged in and saw this quote today because I just got in trouble (well, not really but I got a "talking to") at working for cussing this girl out that had been bugging me for a while. When I did it, she was like "Whoa!" because she didn't expect it. So if you do decide to get assertive at some point, at least you can use the element of surprise to drive your point home further.

Unread 12-10-2013, 11:27 PM

Re: Moon in libra

Love for their children, cosy home, sweet and nice people, polite and kind, esthetics, appreciation for arts, flirtatious, harmony seeking, interest in psychology, fairness, low self-esteem, love seeking, marriage-women, can be disloyal because of weakness for flattery and being liked, can't say 'no', eternal bride, peace, humanist, popular, social butterfly, chatty, has the last say because she/he is always right (because of his/her fairness), tendency to homosexuality if male, lazy, keeping balance needs effort so can be out of balance when they loose control, easy, sympathetic, vulnerable for critic, mostly born in a period when parents where up to divorce: born as reconciliation and balance between mom and dad, rational feelings..

Tags
libra, moon