Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects

Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects For astrology talks on fixed stars, Chiron, Sedna, Eris or any other newly discovered or little known cosmic object.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 10-05-2012, 08:00 PM
ashriia ashriia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,062
Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

.........deleted my original post+chart for privacy reasons..


Last edited by ashriia; 08-01-2019 at 08:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ashriia For This Useful Post:
or1000 (04-08-2018)
  #2  
Unread 10-10-2012, 08:55 PM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,288
Re: Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

I do have lilith parallel asc which is smiliar to lilith conjunct asc
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 10-11-2012, 12:51 AM
ashriia ashriia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,062
Re: Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

by parallel do you mean conjunct your dc? and therefore on the asc and dc axis?

and if it is conjunct your dc how does that manifest itself... does it sabotage your relationships? i am still learning about lilith in the chart but it would be interesting to know how it applies to your own experiences..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 10-19-2012, 04:12 PM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,288
Re: Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashriia View Post
by parallel do you mean conjunct your dc? and therefore on the asc and dc axis?

and if it is conjunct your dc how does that manifest itself... does it sabotage your relationships? i am still learning about lilith in the chart but it would be interesting to know how it applies to your own experiences..
Yeah by parallel I mean conjunct How Lillith conjunct asc manifest ? I also heard that astrologer couldn't analyze the Lilith in the 1st H

Last edited by theV; 10-19-2012 at 05:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 10-19-2012, 05:58 PM
Sunny Sunny is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: France
Posts: 449
Re: Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

This subject is very interesting for me, because I'm reflecting about this position of Lilith for a while now. A very closed person to me have Lilith on the ASC in Cancer with Sun in Libra. So, I think that in your two cases it is Venus who makes you desiring the appreciation. In the case of Libra/Sun this is even for a vital importance.
What I observed for this position that is Lilith in the First, sometimes it is as like the person isn't really "at home" and often seeking for the future life she wants to live. But I have difficulties to express this, it is not so clearly shown.
The mind of this person I'm thinking about, is very quick, when she likes her task, it is always done very quickly and with enthousiasm, but as a good Cancerian she has moods which she can very good control and handle with. Very sensitiv she is by every moon change. She is also a very loving and tender person.
In her childhood she was often attacked by schoolmates and therefore didn't come really in a group, but worked good at school and even liked to go at school. Perhaps this position marks a great individuality, a sens to be alone and to have feelings not to be a strong one ? And like you, there are good abilities for writing - but is this for Lilith or for Mercury in Libra? I don't know.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny For This Useful Post:
ashriia (06-23-2019)
  #6  
Unread 10-19-2012, 06:34 PM
ashriia ashriia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,062
Re: Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
This subject is very interesting for me, because I'm reflecting about this position of Lilith for a while now. A very closed person to me have Lilith on the ASC in Cancer with Sun in Libra. So, I think that in your two cases it is Venus who makes you desiring the appreciation. In the case of Libra/Sun this is even for a vital importance.
What I observed for this position that is Lilith in the First, sometimes it is as like the person isn't really "at home" and often seeking for the future life she wants to live. But I have difficulties to express this, it is not so clearly shown.
The mind of this person I'm thinking about, is very quick, when she likes her task, it is always done very quickly and with enthousiasm, but as a good Cancerian she has moods which she can very good control and handle with. Very sensitiv she is by every moon change. She is also a very loving and tender person.
In her childhood she was often attacked by schoolmates and therefore didn't come really in a group, but worked good at school and even liked to go at school. Perhaps this position marks a great individuality, a sens to be alone and to have feelings not to be a strong one ? And like you, there are good abilities for writing - but is this for Lilith or for Mercury in Libra? I don't know.
Yeah, it's really difficult to distinguish how she works in the 1st. thank you for sharing, i can relate to some of what is said here but i also have cancer in the 1st. like the person you know.

have you read this:
definitely holds much truth for me

http://www.tdjacobs.com/lilith1.html
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 10-19-2012, 07:08 PM
Sunny Sunny is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: France
Posts: 449
Re: Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

Thank you, Ashriia, for sharing the link I didn't know! This is the highpoint, I think :

Quote:
People with Lilith here need to learn to stand up for the self and believe in their rights to be autonomous, indepedent, and self-interested. Others will begin to respect this if they accept themselves as Lilith and love themselves for it.
Because, sometimes I felt that she didn't have enough a strong "I".
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 10-19-2012, 07:08 PM
Caro's Avatar
Caro Caro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: By the sea
Posts: 1,732
Re: Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

you may wish to look at astrotheme website.

Marilyn Monroe and Prince William(england) have Lilith near their ascendant.
__________________
Time() for change()

Soundtrack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfJRX-8SXOs

'You can take a horse to water but you can not make it drink'! My grandad
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Caro For This Useful Post:
ashriia (10-19-2012)
  #9  
Unread 10-19-2012, 07:28 PM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,288
Re: Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

Lilith is female pluto she is the queen of the underworld and also co ruler of Scorpio. She shares a dark theme just like pluto she is turbulent I wish somebody could inform us more about this aspect
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 10-19-2012, 07:38 PM
fullmoonlibra's Avatar
fullmoonlibra fullmoonlibra is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,313
Re: Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

I have Lilith in tenth house.
Does this mean that I have a bad reputation??
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 10-21-2012, 08:53 AM
Skywomb's Avatar
Skywomb Skywomb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Citizen of the World, currently stuck in Sweden
Posts: 283
Re: Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashriia View Post
Yeah, it's really difficult to distinguish how she works in the 1st. thank you for sharing, i can relate to some of what is said here but i also have cancer in the 1st. like the person you know.

have you read this:
definitely holds much truth for me

http://www.tdjacobs.com/lilith1.html
It's interesting and fitting in some way. I have "true" lilith at 0d capricorn (ASC 5d capricorn, so)...and the "mean" lilith is like 23d Cap.

I really don't think it speaks about something obvious. If Lilith has any meaning, it would make sense it be somewhat like pluto in that regard. Very fated simply. Something one doesn't see the pattern of so easily.
I mean look at my chart, a million things can explain me feeling distant and not fitting in at most any level with people.. My Moon, my Uranus, their aspects, and the list could go on...
__________________
My Natal chart (1991 11 24 11:15 AM Västerås Sweden)

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 10-21-2012, 10:27 AM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 5,465
Re: Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

Hi,

Firstly, there are threads on lilith on this forum you might want to 'search' up. Some astrologers don't really use asteroids, esp those relying on traditional astrology methods. Some, like Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson, have toiled over writing books on the subject concerned.

Lilith, to put this in layman's words, is like a feisty, rebellious woman, who greatly cherishes her independence. It is the emancipated female energy of our times, like the one into feminism, and fighting for the rights of the (modern) woman. To get a better grasp, it is very helpful to read into the mythology of the subject at hand. Lilith, as per medieval Jewish belief, was the first wife of Adam, and wanted to be on an 'equal' pedestal as himself. She thus became revengeful, which also accounts for the negative light that 'clouds' this cloud of dust. She was replaced by Eve.

Lilith in the house it is in usually has a 'dark and rebellious' energy about itself. Lilith first rebels and delays success in the matters of that house. If Lilith is in the first house, the individual might come across as shady and a sort of a misfit for not wanting to follow the (societal) norms, or what is generally expected of the native. Of course, please don't run back and say that you are a very popular person despite that placement. That could be the case with a nice Venus ruling the Asc or in the 1st house, as an e.g.

AQ7
__________________
We write our destiny through our own karma. That is the free will you have.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
ashriia (10-21-2012)
  #13  
Unread 10-21-2012, 04:51 PM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,288
Re: Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

Lilith also known for being the seductress maybe woman with lilith in the first has abilities to plunge and bring the darkest fantasies in man and seduce men think Marlyn Munroe Jennifer Lopez Shakira

I don't how Lilith in man first house play?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 10-21-2012, 05:33 PM
Puregenius Puregenius is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: I am from the stars.
Posts: 77
Re: Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caro View Post
you may wish to look at astrotheme website.

Marilyn Monroe and Prince William(england) have Lilith near their ascendant.
Caro I just wanted to thank you for your signature. Time for Change. Saturn and Uranus are both exalted in my complex chart. That kinda helped thanks.
-I know offtopic. Sorry.
__________________
Virgo Sun, Leo Asc, Sag Moon. Libra Stellium in 3rd House. Exact Chiron, Neptune, Pluto/Venus(conjunct) YOD = ME
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 10-21-2012, 06:05 PM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,288
Re: Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puregenius View Post
Caro I just wanted to thank you for your signature. Time for Change. Saturn and Uranus are both exalted in my complex chart. That kinda helped thanks.
-I know offtopic. Sorry.
HA WE ACTUALLY SHARE SOME STUFF!!!! I am also virgo sun and Sagi moon and leo asc
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 10-21-2012, 06:11 PM
ashriia ashriia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,062
Re: Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

[QUOTE=Skywomb;426390]

I really don't think it speaks about something obvious. If Lilith has any meaning, it would make sense it be somewhat like pluto in that regard. Very fated simply. Something one doesn't see the pattern of so easily.
QUOTE]


interesting take on it, not sure what you mean by fated tho?

if pluto events are highly transforming and create issues with power, obsession etc. how does lilith work with fate? just interested if you have any personal theories.. would be interesting to hear.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 10-21-2012, 06:25 PM
Puregenius Puregenius is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: I am from the stars.
Posts: 77
Re: Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theV View Post
HA WE ACTUALLY SHARE SOME STUFF!!!! I am also virgo sun and Sagi moon and leo asc
Creepy let me share my chart. Have I met my twin???

As it pertains to Lilith, she's on my 4th house cusp and as it pertains to women...well women are the point of my chart as I understand it so why doesn't that surprise me...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sir'sevennewerchart.jpg (84.8 KB, 9 views)
__________________
Virgo Sun, Leo Asc, Sag Moon. Libra Stellium in 3rd House. Exact Chiron, Neptune, Pluto/Venus(conjunct) YOD = ME
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 10-21-2012, 07:39 PM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,288
Re: Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puregenius View Post
Creepy let me share my chart. Have I met my twin???

As it pertains to Lilith, she's on my 4th house cusp and as it pertains to women...well women are the point of my chart as I understand it so why doesn't that surprise me...
I am you from different era (1995) LOL we share some stuff

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 10-21-2012, 08:55 PM
Sunny Sunny is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: France
Posts: 449
Re: Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

Lilith in the first house can also be for a tendancy of self-sacrifice.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 10-21-2012, 10:36 PM
Skywomb's Avatar
Skywomb Skywomb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Citizen of the World, currently stuck in Sweden
Posts: 283
Re: Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashriia View Post


interesting take on it, not sure what you mean by fated tho?

if pluto events are highly transforming and create issues with power, obsession etc. how does lilith work with fate? just interested if you have any personal theories.. would be interesting to hear.
No I haven't given Lilith much thought and I'm a bad astrologer in most respects.

Just cut out the word fated from what I wrote. I wrote it [fated] because Pluto as far as I'm concerned is uncontrollable...that kind of fate... Now of course it isn't completely, I'm sure Lilith wouldn't be either, but hard to figure out and maybe even Lilith then gives one, in some quite different way, a punch in the nose and then you realize and see the pattern of mistakes etc... Which, another reason I wrote fated, is because I think it's highly spiritual an experience that. How couldn't it be (well my experiences with Pluto has been quite rough, and I like it rough, so maybe not everyone would agree ), it's out of ones control to some good extent. ...when and where one gets control, insight and whatnot where one hasn't had it but have been stomped in the face..guess what you might just feel like you're God.
__________________
My Natal chart (1991 11 24 11:15 AM Västerås Sweden)


Last edited by Skywomb; 10-21-2012 at 10:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 10-22-2012, 05:40 AM
stainedBlue's Avatar
stainedBlue stainedBlue is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Neither here nor there
Posts: 137
Re: Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

Black Moon Lilith is associated with healing wounds represented by the sign on the 12th house cusp. Where Lilith is located by house and sign shows the way to let go of the wounds for healing. It's about facing the shadow of yourself, the part that's been traumatized, rejected, denied and buried, giving yourself the acknowledgment you deserve. This can be past life issues carried over, present life issues acquired early in life, wounds felt on a collective scale, or a combination. For example, on a collective scale it could be the woman born into an oppressive culture that refuses to acknowledge her own individual rights, forcing her to conform and abandon a part of herself.
__________________
“There is no force so powerful as an idea whose time has come.” - Everett Dirksen
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stainedBlue For This Useful Post:
ashriia (10-22-2012)
  #22  
Unread 10-22-2012, 06:03 PM
ashriia ashriia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,062
Re: Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stainedBlue View Post
Black Moon Lilith is associated with healing wounds represented by the sign on the 12th house cusp. Where Lilith is located by house and sign shows the way to let go of the wounds for healing. It's about facing the shadow of yourself, the part that's been traumatized, rejected, denied and buried, giving yourself the acknowledgment you deserve. This can be past life issues carried over, present life issues acquired early in life, wounds felt on a collective scale, or a combination. For example, on a collective scale it could be the woman born into an oppressive culture that refuses to acknowledge her own individual rights, forcing her to conform and abandon a part of herself.
I looked at all 4 liliths in my chart, I was trying to figure out which one was the black moon lilith. but that is the basic lilith that shows up in the chart when you select on show lilith on astro, i presume. Which would be in cancer for me. I really like what you have said concerning black moon lilith particularly about past life issues carried over to the present. it's neat to ponder over. I also have asteriod lilith conjunct chiron in the 11th house home of my battered sun, and happy mercury. Seems really fitting for any lilith to be there. as much of my art, and writing comes from a very wounded place that i myself don't always understand but need outlets for all the same.
I wonder if that collective scale you are referring to can also have to do with female ancestors and their oppressions. my family lineage is littered with some horrible tales. but i guess that is also the status quo in most cases. that is a great description of lilith tho... gives me alot to muse over.

here is a link i found to finding the other liliths in the chart for anyone interested:

http://astrofix.net/2010/07/01/how-t...r-birth-chart/
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 10-22-2012, 07:04 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 5,465
Re: Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Lilith in the first house can also be for a tendancy of self-sacrifice.
Sunny, may I ask where you read about this? The source or some explanation.

I would have thought Lilith, by itself, is quite the opposite energy.

Thanks
AQ7
__________________
We write our destiny through our own karma. That is the free will you have.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 10-22-2012, 10:33 PM
Skywomb's Avatar
Skywomb Skywomb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Citizen of the World, currently stuck in Sweden
Posts: 283
Re: Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

And FYI, the "mean lilith" on astrotheme.com is the same one as default on astro.com
But seems like a big difference between that and the true, 20degrees in my chart........
Difference?
__________________
My Natal chart (1991 11 24 11:15 AM Västerås Sweden)

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 10-23-2012, 12:21 AM
stainedBlue's Avatar
stainedBlue stainedBlue is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Neither here nor there
Posts: 137
Re: Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywomb View Post
And FYI, the "mean lilith" on astrotheme.com is the same one as default on astro.com
But seems like a big difference between that and the true, 20degrees in my chart........
Difference?
This page will explain it better than I can: http://serennu.com/astrology/mean-true-black-moon.php
__________________
“There is no force so powerful as an idea whose time has come.” - Everett Dirksen
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stainedBlue For This Useful Post:
Skywomb (10-23-2012)
Reply

Tags
house, lilith, ouch

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.