Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 08-29-2006, 02:33 AM

Psychical development

Hi, i've been lately working on some psychical abilities - clairvoyance and energy transfers, mostly. I asked an horary question - how will my psychical abilities evolve? Could you give me a hand with interpreting this chart?

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?n...g=e&gm=a1&ast=

Last edited by Kargard; 08-29-2006 at 02:39 AM.
Unread 09-02-2006, 04:52 PM

Re: Psychical development

They will evolve just fine: the Moon in Scorpio and the 9th house applying by sextile to Mars (energy), the 9th house ruler.
I think clairvoyance is a 9th house matter as it means getting information from distance.
Energy transfer might also be a 9th house matter as energy travells at long distance. Here Mars rules also the 2nd house (your posessions, which includes your energy) and the 9th house (transmission at distance).
Unread 09-07-2006, 12:41 AM

Re: Psychical development

Thank you Radu, looks like you were right. Did my first distance energy transfer today without any problems, and the clairvoyance, although more feelings based then pictures is also getting more sensitive and clearer. Its a good thing horary astrology doesnt account for everything in chart, because the lilith conjuct mars and square to saturn wouldnt be that great sign

Tags
development, psychical