Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 08-04-2006, 06:46 AM

Does he want to marry me?

Hi, I asked the question if he wanted to marry me. What does the horary chart say? Thank you to all.
Attached Images
File Type: gif hormarriage.gif (27.1 KB, 22 views)

Unread 08-05-2006, 05:12 PM

Re: Does he want to marry me?

Hi Lori, I'm sorry, the horary tells he does not want to marry you.
You are Mars in 10. Do you spend a lot of time industriously working (Mars in Virgo) on your career?

Since this question is about marrying, I choose ruler of 7 as his significator: Venus in 9.
Mars is in Venus's term, he likes you a lot. Venus is in your triplicity, you like him even more.
There is no applying aspect between your significators, and neither between your co-significator Moon and Venus. That's a 'no'.
Is a friend of yours interested in him as well? Venus is in Mercury's term and face, and Venus is about to conjunct Mercury. Mercury is ruler of your 11th of friends and groups, and of x's 5th.

Is x your boyfriend now? Uranus is on the cusp of your fifth, and I would expect the relationship to be unstable. You like each other a lot as bf and gf though, ruler 5 Jupiter is your sign and triplicity, and your co-significator is in Sag, and in his sign, triplicity and term. Why is he in your twelfth, do you think? Is he a secret lover?
The last lunar aspect is a conjunction to Pluto in 2. You will probably go through some difficult times, could be about your values/resources.

Your significator Mars is moving to a sextile with Jupiter, a sign the relationship will continue for the time being.

Regards,
Barry-Ann

Last edited by Barry-ann; 08-05-2006 at 05:20 PM.
Unread 08-05-2006, 10:34 PM

Send a message via MSN to Summery Joy

Nice work Barry-Ann.

I have a couple of comments though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry-Ann
Venus is in Mercury's term and face, and Venus is about to conjunct Mercury
1. Venus is not about to conjunct Mercury. You should always look at the faster planet. Mercury is faster than Venus. If you look again with that in mind, you'll see that Mercury is actually separating from a conjunction with Venus.

2. Yes, Venus is received by Mercury by term and face, and Mercury happens to rule the turned 5th from the 7th. But also, Venus is received by the Moon by sign, and the Moon happens to be the ruler of the radix 9th where Venus is placed. This shows a mutual interest between the Moon and Venus as opposed to the one-sided interested from Mercury to Venus.

Quote:
Is x your boyfriend now?
Good question and good joob noticing Uranus Rx on the cusp of the 5th. I think the answer to your question is yes, he is her boyfriend or at least they have dated for a while; because Venus which rules the 7th by sign also rules the 5th by exaltation. With that in mind, Venus is in the turned 5th from the 5th showing X's interest in romance rather than committment.

Here's another interpretation of Venus in the turned 5th from the 5th:

With the relationship between Venus and the Moon, looking at the issue from the 5th house raises the question that you have already raised again; is there another woman?

Last edited by Summery Joy; 08-05-2006 at 10:38 PM.
Unread 08-06-2006, 08:15 AM

Thank you to both Barry Ann and sorehearted. Very astute interpretations!
For the most part, I think you're right.
Can the chart tell if I want to marry him or not?

Because we are young and not in careers yet, but the thought of marriage has crossed my mind, just not in the near future.

Do you spend a lot of time industriously working (Mars in Virgo) on your career?
Nope, no career yet.

Is x your boyfriend now? Uranus is on the cusp of your fifth, and I would expect the relationship to be unstable.
Yes, very unstable, such that I don't know if we are actually gf and bf. But sorehearted is right I think.

ruler 5 Jupiter is your sign and triplicity, and your co-significator is in Sag, and in his sign, triplicity and term.
How is Sag in his sign triplicity and term? I don't understand this when looking at the chart...

Why is he in your twelfth, do you think? Is he a secret lover?
Very astute, yes he is somewhat

could be about your values/resources.

It definitely is. We have differing values.

Venus is in the turned 5th from the 5th showing X's interest in romance rather than committment.
Yes, I think this is correct.

Here's another interpretation of Venus in the turned 5th from the 5th:

How is venus in the turn 5 from the 5th? I don't understand. My 5th huse cusps is in Virgo. :S sorry I'm bad at this.

With the relationship between Venus and the Moon, looking at the issue from the 5th house raises the question that you have already raised again; is there another woman?
I don't know, I really don.t

But there's an observation that my significator mars in his 4th house and my moonin his seventh. Does that indicate something of marriage or commitment?
Can neptune in my 4th house mean I am dreaming of marriage to him?

Thank you both for your time.
Unread 08-06-2006, 11:12 AM

Hi Lori, You're very welcome.

Quote:
Can the chart tell if I want to marry him or not?
Yes, it could, but it does not. I hope you don't need an horary to answer that question for you when the time comes.

Quote:
ruler 5 Jupiter is your sign and triplicity, and your co-significator is in Sag, and in his sign, triplicity and term.
How is Sag in his sign triplicity and term? I don't understand this when looking at the chart...
Your co-significator Moon is at 3 and something degrees of Sag, and thus in Jupiters sign, trip and term.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig2.html

Quote:
How is venus in the turned 5 from the 5th? I don't understand. My 5th house cusps is in Virgo.
Venus in this horary chart is in your 9th and in his fifth, when we count from the fifth. Fifth house cusp in this chart is Pisces, making Jupiter the significator of x as your lover. I would be careful saying to much about him using the fifth as his ruler though, since we're looking at the question: 'does he want to marry me?'

Quote:
But there's an observation that my significator mars in his 4th house and my moon in his seventh. Does that indicate something of marriage or commitment?
Can neptune in my 4th house mean I am dreaming of marriage to him?
Your significator Mars is in his 4th, yes. The 4th in horary traditionally indicates more the End of Things then commitment. The 4th in horary can also indicate parents, home, land and stuff, and the more modern concept of inner emotional work appeals to me too.

Since this is an horary chart, we really need an applying aspect between significators to get a yes to your question.
Neptune in your fourth could also indicate you are in a period where you have illusions and dreams about your emotions. What do you think yourself?

Best,
Barry-Ann
Unread 08-06-2006, 11:30 AM

Quote:
1. Venus is not about to conjunct Mercury. You should always look at the faster planet. Mercury is faster than Venus. If you look again with that in mind, you'll see that Mercury is actually separating from a conjunction with Venus.
Huge slip of the eye, Sorehearted!

Quote:
I think the answer to your question is yes, he is her boyfriend or at least they have dated for a while; because Venus which rules the 7th by sign also rules the 5th by exaltation.
I noticed that too, but I prefer to analyze charts within a dialogue, that is why I asked it.

Also, Sorehearted, every horary lover has his or her own preferred way of working, and miraculously gets results. I guess that is because it's synchronicity at work, and the content and details of synchronicity are different for everyone of us...

Horary on first sight seems so based on facts, but actually is a very intuitive 'art', don't you think so?

Best, Barry-Ann
Unread 08-06-2006, 01:05 PM

Hi Barry-Ann, thank you for your explanation, it is much clearer to me.

Yes, it could, but it does not.
Does it mean it says I don't want to marry him, or does the chart not reveal? I want to marry him, but it might be unrealistic - as in, I do love him, but marriage might involve ther factors.

Jupiter signifies pisces? Is it the older significator, because I thought it would be neptune.

Yes, I was indicating 4th house as wanting to create a home.

Neptune in your fourth could also indicate you are in a period where you have illusions and dreams about your emotions.

Yes, it's true also dreaming of some home life with him perhaps.

Thank you very much )
Unread 08-06-2006, 01:41 PM

Hi Lori,

I do not use the modern planets as significators, except when some is very obviously Uranic or Neptunian, and even then with some hesitation. They are just too slow. I use them to describe a situation though, or the course of events.

Marriage definitely involves a lot of other factors beyond love! Number one being a willingness to commit.

Your significators are in respectively 10 and your first, not really indicating marriage is most important to you now.
Lots can still happen, Lori, so much will still change.

All my best!
Barry-Ann
Unread 08-06-2006, 03:34 PM

Send a message via MSN to Summery Joy

Quote:
every horary lover has his or her own preferred way of working, and miraculously gets results
Yes! I have always found that amazing. And if you browse though this forum, you will se how many times different astrologers use different methods and got the same results! I think the stars know who's going to answer
Unread 08-06-2006, 11:37 PM

Yes again! I agree. But it took a lot of time to discover just that!

Tags
marry