Will my footie team play well in the 5 a side tournement?

Amit89

Hi all, I am asking a question about my football team which I call it 'Italy', will they play well in the football tournement on 22nd july at Preston, Lancashire, uk?

Their are about 8-9 teams playing in a round robin format.

I asked this question on 18th july 2006, at 1.43pm, Birmingham uk.

The tournement starts on the 22nd july at Preston, Lancashire, uk, the actual torunement starts at 11am and ends about 7.30pm.

Please reply

Many thanks
Amitkumar

Here is the chart:

Attachments

• achart_pazfileVkQoPW-u1148057763.45910.14847[1].gif
    achart_pazfileVkQoPW-u1148057763.45910.14847[1].gif
    26 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

fensi88

ASC=24Li19
In this type of question "your" team is represented with 1st
house its ruler and planet in 1st house. Other teams
(oponents to your team)are represented with 7house ruler and planets in 7 house.
It is very rarity to get clear chart as this is.
Ruler of your team is Ve, peregrine, at last degree. Go to sport section of this forum and read my post about Kimi, and everything will be clear to you.
Or read this article:
http://www.geocities.com/astrosport88/juarhor.html?200619
So, your team, althought with Ju in 1st house and Spica on ASC, will not have lucky (Ve on last degree) in 9 house, cadent. Openent teams have Moon in exaltation in 7 house and ruler Ma in 10 house, both angular! This si much better position from the ruler of first.
So the answer is "no".

Amit89

fensi88 said:
ASC=24Li19
In this type of question "your" team is represented with 1st
house its ruler and planet in 1st house. Other teams
(oponents to your team)are represented with 7house ruler and planets in 7 house.
It is very rarity to get clear chart as this is.
Ruler of your team is Ve, peregrine, at last degree. Go to sport section of this forum and read my post about Kimi, and everything will be clear to you.
Or read this article:
http://www.geocities.com/astrosport88/juarhor.html?200619
So, your team, althought with Ju in 1st house and Spica on ASC, will not have lucky (Ve on last degree) in 9 house, cadent. Openent teams have Moon in exaltation in 7 house and ruler Ma in 10 house, both angular! This si much better position from the ruler of first.
So the answer is "no".

Thanks for your reply Fensi88, appreciate it, I'v read the link you have gave me and your post about Kimi in the sports section, its beggining to get clear for me.

Last edited:

Amit89

The chart was right, my team did noy do that well, in the opening game we did'nt play that well, but in our 2nd game we made huge improvements, we played much better, we gave it 110% but we still lost by a single goal goal near the end. In the next few matches we played good, but we missed a couple of fairly easy chances, which should have resulted into a goal. so in the whole tournment we played good but we missed a lot of chances, the goals would not come and at the vital moments the oppenents scored. The team was quite a good side.

My team played 7 matches, won 1 match, drawed 1 match nad lost 5 matches.

Last edited:

fensi88

Amit89, you read my minds! I just plan to ask you the result of your team in tournement and when I get on forum I see your post!
I know how you feel... let's hope your team in next matches be the best!

Amit89

fensi88 said:
Amit89, you read my minds! I just plan to ask you the result of your team in tournement and when I get on forum I see your post!
I know how you feel... let's hope your team in next matches be the best!

Thanks mate, you was right aswell in your last post, we did have some luck, but could not take full advantage of it, I was attacking in some matches, and in those games the ball went to me infront of 7 yards of the goal, about 4-5 times in some matches, but luckily for the oppisition, I hit it straight or over the goalie.