MC and career

luneblanche

Dear all,
I have a MC in conjunction with Venus in Gemini which also trines my Moon in Libra (2nd H). I've be trying to find good articles about this aspects but it's been not easy to work it. Does anybody has any idea what do they mean and how they can afect me in chosing a career that would make me happy?
Thanks for helping.

wilsontc

Staff member
what have you found out? to lune

lune,

Per our forum rules:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php

let us know what you HAVE managed to find out about these aspects. What are the astrological things you have found out that are important in your chart. This will give people a "jumping off place" to begin the astrological conversation.

Wondering what you astro-think,

Tim

luneblanche

Dear all,
What I've been reading is that Venus in MC makes me feel more at ease with the venusian professions like for e.g beauty and the Arts. Actually I do enjoy art but I think because I have Saturn in the 5th house I lack creativity for pursuing that. I'm good with dealing with people but in the other hand I'm too sensitive in regards with human affairs. I can get easily hurt and probably people notice that and manage to take advantage of this aspect. (I think my deep sensitivity comes from my aspects of Venus with Neptune and Moon).
My moon is aspecting MC so can I say that I get along with women in the workplace?
My awful aspect of Saturn square Mars makes it hard to get into any profession and succeed because of lack of focus and negativity I suppose. So I guess I get a little bit wrapped up on all this aspects.

luneblanche

I'm posting here my chart so that it's possible to see very aspects that are contraditory between each other.

Attachments

• Chart.gif
    Chart.gif
    28.2 KB · Views: 33
luneblanche said:
Dear all,
What I've been reading is that Venus in MC makes me feel more at ease with the venusian professions like for e.g beauty and the Arts. Actually I do enjoy art but I think because I have Saturn in the 5th house I lack creativity for pursuing that. I'm good with dealing with people but in the other hand I'm too sensitive in regards with human affairs. I can get easily hurt and probably people notice that and manage to take advantage of this aspect. (I think my deep sensitivity comes from my aspects of Venus with Neptune and Moon).
My moon is aspecting MC so can I say that I get along with women in the workplace?
My awful aspect of Saturn square Mars makes it hard to get into any profession and succeed because of lack of focus and negativity I suppose. So I guess I get a little bit wrapped up on all this aspects.

Having Saturn in fifth can make it hard.

Hard but still rewarding.

/JJ

hermetic

but by the chart you posted your Saturn is in 12th ??? I 'm guessing you meant ruling 5th house?
Mars square Saturn is hard, true.
Venus is Gemini on MC could give talent for public/theatre performances of sorts, Mars in Gemini also, sextiled by MErcury and Jupiter, perhaps abroad.
Aren't things easier regarding your career after your Saturn return? Oh, and Saturn supposedly feels well in 12th house ;)

luneblanche

I meant ruling the 5th (sorry hermetic). Yes, I've heard that Saturn is happy in the 12H but nonetheless it's felt heavily in there, with a lot of depressive introspection, I suppose. Overwhelming! Actually one astrologer once told me that my life would be very hard because of my "twisted! Saturn...
I do live abroad from my home country and became more talkative but not in a way that I could perform in the public. I'm still shy at the core and I think Saturn inhibits a lot of my charater.
I've been reading that Venus in the 10th is related with status quo and the importance of marrying well and look well. The first doesn't apply to me (I've been chosing love over stability) but I always tend to look good without much effort. So probably this is the thing that I can do best or the overall view that I can take from Venus in the 10th.

wilsontc

Staff member
saturn square mars, to lune

lune,

You said:
luneblanche said:
My awful aspect of Saturn square Mars makes it hard to get into any profession and succeed because of lack of focus and negativity

Having Saturn (duty, also structure) square (energy needs to be combined with) Mars (being, also action) indicates you have to WORK for what you get. If you give up easily, nothing happens. But if you work to structure your actions and build things up step by step you can go VERY far. Just be sure not to give up before you have even begun.

Stepping out,

Tim

rogue_red

luneblanche said:
Dear all,

After looking at your chart a number of things struck me. Venus on the MC does give you a good deal of charm so working with people is relatively easy for you except for the fact that you tend to seriously self limit. Saturn squared mars isnt the worst aspect to have, it indicates an internal need for discipline if you want to achieve.
Pluto is in the first house square sun and conj moon. Now these are difficult aspects. I imagine this is why you are so easily hurt (not to mention sun is in cancer) and i suspect one of the reasons you want to avoid situations that you find emotionally provocative is because of your intensly emotional nature. Everything you feel is so very deep and intense and not many people can handle your plutonic outbursts, lest of all you. You are so hard on yourself, you are your own worst enemy. The skills and talents you have are discredited by yourself.
From your chart I would suggest that you take up art as a hobby. The beauty about art is that it is an expression. Be artistic for you, for your eyes only, this should lesson your anxiety about it not being good enough. The depression is most likely as a result of neptune in the third house. This can result in scattered mental energies, confusion and self deception. You are so much more than you believe. I firmly believe that some sort of art therapy would do wonders for you and until you face the beauty within you and accept that you are good enough then any job you take will fail to make you happy.

Rogue:)

luneblanche

Re: saturn square mars, to lune

wilsontc said:
lune,

if you work to structure your actions and build things up step by step you can go VERY far. Just be sure not to give up before you have even begun.

Stepping out,

Tim
Yes, that's true I need to be more structured but I feel so much "unbased", my mind is everywhere and not where it should be, I'm very dreamy, unrealistic emotional and most of the time overwhelmed about everything around, over and under me. I wish that deep inside me I could find the strenght to fight, the hope in a pleasant future. Wish aswell I didn't rely so much in the bad emotions/actions that people have towards me, wish I didn't rely so much in my fears. Well, I'm a very confused person maybe that's why I'm not successful in anything and give up so easily.
Thanks to all that have been replying and aswell reading to my words.

luneblanche

rogue_red said:
Everything you feel is so very deep and intense and not many people can handle your plutonic outbursts, lest of all you. You are so hard on yourself, you are your own worst enemy. The skills and talents you have are discredited by yourself.
I firmly believe that some sort of art therapy would do wonders for you and until you face the beauty within you and accept that you are good enough then any job you take will fail to make you happy.

Indeed I'm overwhelmed by own my emotions. I'm afraid of feeling but strangely I crave emotions... somehow if I don't feel it seems that I'm not living at all.
And yes, I wish I could find some beauty and poetry within me, it would help me a lot to feel normal and therefore to perform better.
Thanks.

EJ53

Banned
Re: saturn square mars, to lune

luneblanche said:
Yes, that's true I need to be more structured but I feel so much "unbased", my mind is everywhere and not where it should be, I'm very dreamy, unrealistic emotional and most of the time overwhelmed about everything around, over and under me. I wish that deep inside me I could find the strenght to fight, the hope in a pleasant future. Wish aswell I didn't rely so much in the bad emotions/actions that people have towards me, wish I didn't rely so much in my fears. Well, I'm a very confused person maybe that's why I'm not successful in anything and give up so easily.
Thanks to all that have been replying and aswell reading to my words.

This is actually an excellent summary of your chart, Lune. The focus seems to be "get out of your head and into the world" - "less thinking and more doing" - "concentrate on the problems of others rather than your own" - "trust in your own values/beliefs" - and courageously follow Mars' lead into unfamiliar chart territory.

Nevertheless, with Virgo on MC and Gemini on ASC, Leo/11th Mercury thinking and communications are likely to figure in your selected career. But this planet is disposited by Sun in Cancer/10th (indicating a "caring" career), which is itself disposited by Moon in Libra/2nd (a need for harmony and to be "valued"), with that being disposited by Venus in Gemini/10th (providing information to others) before returning to Mercury through mutual reception.

So, you'd be happy in a career such as hospital administration - but you can only do that by "getting out of your head and into the world".

Agreeing with all that has already been said.

EJ:)

With Virgo Asc and Gemini MC there is lots of restlessness going on here. Virgo is extremely analytical and very good at paying attention to details, research, digging and devling. Gemini wants to talk at least on superificial level, excellent for working with public, shops, stores etc, Venus conj suggests very pleasing manner. Have read that Venus is gemini is the most flirtatious sign you can have it....

Venus opp Neptune suggest romantic or financial disappointments, illusions, confusions going on, whilst Cancer sun is born worrier, SO is Virgo in the house of Capricorn that always wants value for money with purchases and people.... Cancer suggests nurturing in structured capi way

Mercury conj Jupiter, i have seen this go both ways, either talk too much or dont talk enough

Uranus in 2nd house of how you earn your money should be something unusual, perhaps computers, electronics and again Aquarius rules your 6th house, so obviously need lots of freedom and no one looking over your shoulder
Could have unsettled finances. Impulsive with money. You may have unusual talents and methods of earning it. Could make money through scientific and electronic related inventions. Great desire to be financially independent. Unusual ways of making money!

Uranus square Jupiter suggests rushing into things, poss with friends, groups or large organisations, hopes and wishes.

Only one in earth plus Asc, suggests someone not too practical although i have seen this as a sign of a moneymaker will PM cos not sure of author......;)

luneblanche

I've noticed that Mars in Gemini doesn't give me the persistance in any goal. Adding that I have Neptune square Saturn, Ascendant and opposition Mc which makes me having very unrealistic goals when I do have them. So the only aspect that I can rely to give me focus is my Saturn in Virgo. It's the only planet that I have in an Earth sign. But ultimately this is what I should become, practical (NN)... it's just a thought.
I've been cherishing a lot all your opinions.
Thank you.

rogue_red

luneblanche said:
I've noticed that Mars in Gemini doesn't give me the persistance in any goal. Adding that I have Neptune square Saturn, Ascendant and opposition Mc which makes me having very unrealistic goals when I do have them. So the only aspect that I can rely to give me focus is my Saturn in Virgo. It's the only planet that I have in an Earth sign. But ultimately this is what I should become, practical (NN)... it's just a thought.
Thank you.

You are quite right that mars in gemini can give scattered energy and the other aspects are difficult as well but the key here is not in your chart. Remember that your birth chart is like a weather forecast, it suggests the possibilities of behaviors, demeanor etc. There is nothing in anyones chart that says you have to be this way. Mars in gemini can become focused with hard work and perserverance. You are a uniquely created and splendidly craft person who can offer valuable skills to anyone. If you tell yourself that you are a flake, too emotional and attract negative attention then that is exactly what you will be. Change the script you speak to yourself and watch yourself grow and flourish.
best wishes

rogue_red said:
You are quite right that mars in gemini can give scattered energy and the other aspects are difficult as well but the key here is not in your chart. Remember that your birth chart is like a weather forecast, it suggests the possibilities of behaviors, demeanor etc. There is nothing in anyones chart that says you have to be this way. Mars in gemini can become focused with hard work and perserverance. You are a uniquely created and splendidly craft person who can offer valuable skills to anyone. If you tell yourself that you are a flake, too emotional and attract negative attention then that is exactly what you will be. Change the script you speak to yourself and watch yourself grow and flourish.
best wishes

Sounds lot like the DVD The Secret, quantum phsyics has proven that whatever you think about and focus attention upon, is actually creating your tomorrows. So, if you always think negatively and whats lacking or missing in your life then thats what you may well attract. Like attracts like, so be mindful of your thoughts and cultivate positive mental attitude in everything, focus on what you want to birth into your reality, daydream, meditate, visualise, especially last thing at night cos thats the best time to reprogram your subconscious mind.....;)

luneblanche

Dear all,
Thanks for the insight. It's been a while that I've been thinking about a career change. Taking in account your advices I was wondering about something like air hostess because it's a very related with what I'm doing now. It's a Venusian profession, I suppose, and allows me to communicate with people easily (Mars in Gemini). Indeed it wouldn't put at risk my emotions like it would if was doing some other nurturing job e.g. hospital. I'm too sensitive. As I have Jupiter and Mercury maybe could be a good option. My friends said that I could be a diplomat but I suppose I don't feel emotionally strong enough to get into that field.
Anyway that's very true what has been said: everything will dramatically change in the moment that I change my attitude and believe that I can be capable of doing something.... Soon, I hope.
Thanks

luneblanche said:
Thank you.

Dont think so focus on your Virgo Asc
http://www.cafeastrology.com/zodiacvirgo.html

The saturn square Neptune = fear of unknown and poss father crushing your dreams (Neptune) in childhood in someway hon..

Think air hostess sounds great, good luck ;)