Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Mundane Astrology

Mundane Astrology Discuss the astrology of towns, cities, states, provinces, countries, empires, and the world in general.

Unread 09-24-2019, 02:07 PM

Transiting Saturn-Pluto Conjunction 1/12/2020

Is anyone looking into the transits of the Saturn-Pluto conjunction 1/12/2020?

The last transit of the Saturn-Pluto conjunction occurred 37 years ago on 11/8/1982, 3 months after The great bull market of the 1980s, which became the even greater bull market of the 1990s, was born on Aug. 13, 1982.

Saturn and Pluto will be exactly conjunct at 12 noon Washington, D.C. January 12, 2020 at 22 Capricorn 47.

Any thoughts - personal, financial, geopolitical...?

Just curious.

Unread 09-24-2019, 06:57 PM

Re: Transiting Saturn-Pluto Conjunction 1/12/2020

The exact conjunction is at 2246' capricorn. There was a lunar eclipse at 2404' cap on July 16th. At the end of july, mercury was station-direct at 2356' cancer. The issues concerning this axis are probably already in play, possibly behind the scenes.

Some mundane charts affected: USA, China, US Federal Reserve, New York Stock Exchange, Trump

There will probably be a crisis in the US financial system, which isn't unusual. The severity of the event and the long-term changes it will bring are what I ponder.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to !4C For This Useful Post:
Inline (09-27-2019), piercethevale (10-06-2019)
Unread 09-25-2019, 03:22 PM

Thanks for your response. I ponder the same thing.

I sense the earth moving or slipping under my feet, not on a physical level but a subtle psychic level. This could also have something to do with the upcoming sextile of retrograde Uranus to my natal retrograde Uranus; nevertheless I have an urgent need to lock everything down and secure things for winter ahead.

I think there may be more to the Saturn-Pluto conjunction that sets the pace for 2020.
1) Pres. Trumps Chart -- The Saturn-Pluto conjunction of 2246' Capricorn is central to the combust stellium with Sun and Mercury which combined occupy less than a degree and a half and which almost exactly quincuxes Pres. Trump's 2256' Gemini Sun. It looks like he’ll be juggling a lot of balls in the air. (To me his transit chart looks like a ship with 3 or 4 masts and all the rigging.)

2) The USA's Chart -- For the USA’s chart I entered July 4, 1776 at 2:00 PM Philadelphia, PA.

Using that data, on 11/20/2020 3:00 PM Washington, D.C. (close of stock market for the week following election week) I find more Saturn/Pluto data. Transiting Saturn at 2732' Capricorn is within 1’ of forming an exact conjunction with the USA's Pluto 2733' Capricorn in the 10th House. Perhaps this is when the "balls in the air" drop.

3) Pres. Trump's chart -- also on 11/20/2020 3:00 PM Washington, D.C. Transiting Pluto will be at 2302' Capricorn almost exactly opposite Trump's Saturn at 2349' Cancer.

3) NYSE -- I erected a chart of transits for the New York Stock Exchange for 11/20/2020 at 3:00 PM. I just count the red lines (squares and oppositions). I've never seen more than 26 which looked like a "car crash." The transits to the NYSE form 35 red lines (24 squares, 11 oppositions.) The word 'crash' comes to mind.

I would be interested in further findings for 11/20/2020.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cecile For This Useful Post:
kimbermoon (11-09-2019), piercethevale (10-06-2019)
Unread 09-26-2019, 12:44 AM

Do you think that Pluto Saturn in cap might be a good thing or is it all scary?
Unread 09-27-2019, 07:19 PM

QUOTE:

.....I sense the earth moving or slipping under my feet, not on a physical level but a subtle psychic level. This could also have something to do with the upcoming sextile of retrograde Uranus to my natal retrograde Uranus; nevertheless I have an urgent need to lock everything down and secure things for winter ahead.

I think there may be more to the Saturn-Pluto conjunction that sets the pace for 2020.
1) Pres. Trumps Chart -- The Saturn-Pluto conjunction of 2246' Capricorn is central to the combust stellium with Sun and Mercury which combined occupy less than a degree and a half and which almost exactly quincuxes Pres. Trump's 2256' Gemini Sun. It looks like he’ll be juggling a lot of balls in the air. (To me his transit chart looks like a ship with 3 or 4 masts and all the rigging.)

2) The USA's Chart -- For the USA’s chart I entered July 4, 1776 at 2:00 PM Philadelphia, PA.

Using that data, on 11/20/2020 3:00 PM Washington, D.C. (close of stock market for the week following election week) I find more Saturn/Pluto data. Transiting Saturn at 2732' Capricorn is within 1’ of forming an exact conjunction with the USA's Pluto 2733' Capricorn in the 10th House. Perhaps this is when the "balls in the air" drop.

3) Pres. Trump's chart -- also on 11/20/2020 3:00 PM Washington, D.C. Transiting Pluto will be at 2302' Capricorn almost exactly opposite Trump's Saturn at 2349' Cancer.

3) NYSE -- I erected a chart of transits for the New York Stock Exchange for 11/20/2020 at 3:00 PM. I just count the red lines (squares and oppositions). I've never seen more than 26 which looked like a "car crash." The transits to the NYSE form 35 red lines (24 squares, 11 oppositions.) The word 'crash' comes to mind.....
"[/I]

bump....

Cecile, i wasn't trying to deflect in your recent post on the same subject. I'm aware of the seriousness of these aspects and am concerned too...

....I use my intuition - it influences my astrological interpretation and its been accurate over the years.

Last edited by Inline; 09-27-2019 at 07:36 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inline For This Useful Post:
Cecile (10-19-2019), piercethevale (10-06-2019)
Unread 10-05-2019, 09:37 PM

The US Federal Reserve has a mars-neptune conjunction in the first house. Mars is action and neptune is lack of boundaries. The midpoint of this conjunction, at 2331' cancer, is in opposition to jupiter at 2319' capricorn in the 7th house. The configuration indicates unbounded action that is both beneficial and harmful to the growth and prosperity of partners. The Fed has a tendency to create and pop asset/debt bubbles via controversial monetary policies with no oversight to stop them.

The USA chart has mercury at 2411' cancer. Mercury in a mundane chart represents all forms of trading and financial transactions.

Trump has saturn at 2349' cancer, which is conjunct his mercury/pluto midpoint (verbal manipulation) and mars/sun-uranus midpoint (sudden, shocking action). Synastry shows his interest in controlling the markets and the Fed's monetary policy.

It's been a joke for a while now that commander chaos has been intentionally controlling the market for personal gain. His tweets seem to be well timed for maximum drama in the markets.

I doubt he would be that stupid, but he could be tipping off partners or working through a proxy.

Another theory, he has been intentionally trying to damage the market to force the Fed into rate cuts. This was highlighted during the mercury station-direct at the end of july. He badgered the Fed for deep rate cuts going into the FOMC rate decision on july 31st. They only cut by half the amount he said they should. The next morning he blindsided the market with more tariff tweets and the market plunged. While it seems like a ridiculous way to manipulate them, he probably did send the tweet in retaliation with expectation that the Fed is obligated to backstop any of the damage he causes in the trade war.
Unread 10-06-2019, 12:56 AM

I just posted a preliminary analysis at this thread... in posts number 5 and 6 ...
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...88#post1003888
Unread 10-06-2019, 01:03 AM

As for how I derive the exact moment of conjunction I find the ingress and the egress to the exact co-ordinates of the conjunction for both Saturn and Pluto and go from ther... it's difficult but not impossible to do...although I must admit I may be off by as much as two seconds in time either way...but I think I've got this one pretty much nailed down.
Unread 10-18-2019, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Do you think that Pluto Saturn in cap might be a good thing or is it all scary?

I don't think its scary necessarily, but probably more about karmic events that we may not even be consciously aware of yet to occur.

BTW: For those familiar with Mundane astrologer Ed Tamplin's work in Australia, he just passed over on October 7th 2019 when Tr Saturn - Pluto opposed his Uranus. Often Uranus augers a separating force, Saturn meanwhile was tr. his natal 8th house Moon

His work will be missed:

https://westernastrology.net/vale-ed...kUUTlvOd7aEwHE

Tags
conjunction, saturnpluto, transiting