Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 11-01-2019, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Mann also mentions that Pluto at the ascendant is indicative of a difficult birth.
btw, I relate this difficult birth for her trying to kill me. May be cause I gave her a really hard time, lol. Just joking, nothing should be used as an excuses for her to do such thing to me but anyway I have forgave her. She said I was the most painful to carry during the 9 months, I made her vomit the most and gave plenty of headaches. Well, when she carries me, we're very poor, one of the reason she abort me but after I was born, financially, we got slightly better.

Last edited by PlutoLibScoAsc; 11-01-2019 at 04:44 AM.
Unread 11-01-2019, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoLibScoAsc View Post
btw, I relate this difficult birth for her trying to kill me.May be cause I gave her a really hard time, lol. Just joking, nothing should be used as an excuses for her to do such thing to me but anyway I have forgave her. She said I was the most painful to carry during the 9 months, I made her vomit the most and gave plenty of headaches. Well, when she carries me, we're very poor, one of the reason she abort me but after I was born, financially, we got slightly better.
Pluto, I hope you donít feel it was you she was killing. She sounds like she was a petrified young woman, trying to make a difficult choice. She seemed aware of her financial situation, and whatever position she was in with your father and her family. You did not exist, you were just something that was inside her, that she was afraid she would not be able to raise.

Have you ever looked at her chart?

It helped me to look at what my parents faced, what their natal charts showed of their challenges. They are as perfect as I am, we canít expect them not to be human.

There are parents that do have malicious intent, but from what you have written of your mother, she sounds like she was a frightened young woman.

(Hug)
Unread 11-01-2019, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Pluto, I hope you donít feel it was you she was killing. She sounds like she was a petrified young woman, trying to make a difficult choice. She seemed aware of her financial situation, and whatever position she was in with your father and her family. You did not exist, you were just something that was inside her, that she was afraid she would not be able to raise.

Have you ever looked at her chart?

It helped me to look at what my parents faced, what their natal charts showed of their challenges. They are as perfect as I am, we canít expect them not to be human.

There are parents that do have malicious intent, but from what you have written of your mother, she sounds like she was a frightened young woman.

(Hug)
I understand that part of fear in raising a kid in such bad financial situation. I used strong words but is ok with me, I just see it as a fact. There are a lot more things after I was born but not going into that anyway.

I have look into her chart but not deep into it yet.

Thank you. Hugs.

Aaah, we have digressed pretty far from OP's question. Sorry, OP.
Unread 11-03-2019, 10:52 PM

Re: How does one ACTUALLY handle pluto energy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiamaria View Post
I find there's a bit of a contradiction in astrology. If a planet is within one or two degrees of the next house, the general consensus is to count it as if it's in that house too, yet if a planet is within one degree of the next sign, then doesn't matter if it's within one degree because 29 degrees means it's still in this sign and the next sign is merely the next sign. Not sure what to believe.

Indeed many paradoxes exist, this is often the teaching...

My source says that anything within the last 2 degrees pull more on the negative aspects.
Unread 11-05-2019, 06:25 AM

Re: How does one ACTUALLY handle pluto energy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
I don't think we "deal with" Pluto at all. He just has his way with us while we grin and bear it.
Truer words have never been spoken.

Tags
energy, handle, pluto