Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-03-2019, 05:00 AM

7 planets retrograde

Hi I have 7 planets retrograde & I was just wondering if someone could look at my chart and see if there is anything positive. Im just learning about all of this and its freaking me out how true it is. I was born May 4th, 1984 at 7:40am in Alexandria, louisiana in the United States. Thanks so much. Also, any input to help me understand this whole 7 retrograde thing would be awesome, thanks.

Unread 06-04-2019, 01:02 AM

Re: 7 planets retrograde

Your other thread was closed because you mentioned suicide so I wonder how fragile you are, currently. Astrology shows you what is, and oftentimes that means saying things that are uncomfortable or invasive of your privacy. If you can't stand to look in a mirror, you shouldn't partake of serious astrology.

I say this to say - what would you respond with if someone were to look at your chart and say things that would potentially offend or demoralise you? Do you think knowing what your chart is saying would be beneficial to your well-being?

Last edited by conspiracy theorist; 06-04-2019 at 01:04 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
jac (06-08-2019)
Unread 06-04-2019, 06:05 AM

Staci can you post your chart?

It is a courtesy on this forum.

The most legible free charts are at Astrodienst at www.astro.com . Just input your birth data.

From a cell phone, link your chart via a service like imgur.com .

From a computer, save the chart to your computer. Then on your next post click on "Go Advanced" and follow the prompts to upload it as an attachment (clickable thumbnail.)

I have 5 retrograde planets-- the outer ones are retrograde a lot of the time.

With the personal planets, their energy is turned inward. They still have the same meanings as planets moving in a normal direct motion, but they probably make you very introspective.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And well change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 06-04-2019, 06:12 AM

I have read that people with a lot of retrograde planets, are happiest when the transiting planets are in retrograde.......
Unread 06-04-2019, 06:36 AM

I have 6 retros. Mars and outwards.
My planets below horizon all retro, above horizon all direct.
Unread 06-04-2019, 06:41 AM

7 planets Rx...

Look up frequencies for retrogradation... 4 is unusual, 5 extremely uncommon. With 7 rx you have a rare condition.

This strong emphasis on retrogradation tends to produce a highly subjective, internalized nature. You're an introvert, very strongly so.

Things go wrong, they don't work out as planned or hoped. Eventually you look inward, trying to find out what's going on.
Unread 06-04-2019, 06:45 AM

https://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php
Unread 06-04-2019, 06:46 AM

Planet Aspect Planet Orb Value
Sun Opposition Mars 859' -48
Sun Trine Jupiter 118' 55
Sun Opposition Saturn 115' -245
Sun Sextile Lilith 153' 137
Moon Sextile Mercury 217' 210
Moon Opposition Neptune 706' -64
Moon Square Lilith 756' -1
Mercury Conjunction Venus 631' 313
Mercury Trine Neptune 449' 4
Mercury Opposition Pluto 400' -162
Venus Trine Neptune 143' 89
Venus Opposition Pluto 231' -269
Jupiter Sextile Saturn 004' 89
Jupiter Sextile Lilith 312' 23
Saturn Trine Lilith 308' 15
Uranus Square Lilith 327' -17
Uranus Opposition Asc node 554' -16
Uranus Opposition I ASC 655' -18
Neptune Sextile Pluto 048' 78
1013 -840 173
Unread 06-04-2019, 06:47 AM

Placidus
I ASC Gemini 545'
II Cancer 019'
III Cancer 2257'
IV Leo 1743'
V Virgo 1816'
VI Libra 2613'
VII Sagittarius 545'
VIII Capricorn 019'
IX Capricorn 2257'
X MC Aquarius 1743'
XI Pisces 1816'
XII Aries 2613'

Sun in XII
Moon in I ASC
Mercury in XII
Venus in XII
Mars in VI
Jupiter in VIII
Saturn in VI
Uranus in VII
Neptune in VIII
Pluto in VI
Lilith in X MC
Asc node in I ASC

masculine 3 fire 2
feminine 7 earth 4
cardinal 3 air 1
fixed 5 water 3
mutable 2
Unread 06-04-2019, 06:48 AM

I dont know if any of that stuff helps but thats my chart
Unread 06-04-2019, 11:30 AM

I have 5 myself
retrograde planets are more intense, more subjective, more idiosyncratic, more internalized and internally sourced. They say retrograde individuals have a tough go at the start of life but then things become a little easier later on because the retrograde planet energy is so intense but also because you have to learn how to use their energies yourself and only by yourself unlike with direct planets. With retrograde planets, the energy is just very different. It's yours. There's no predicting exactly how it will manifest. My theory is that retrograde individuals will tend to be very introverted and perhaps perceived as odd as well, maybe have trouble going with the status quo

Your chart doesn't have very many aspects tho in comparison to most, that's including harsh one. Altho the harsh ones you do have are made up of a lot of oppositions which I honestly don't see very often

Other placements in your chart suggest you're someone who's very sensitive. Not sensitive in the way of being reactive and easily hurt, but like you're a deep feeler. Perhaps you might tend to rely on others a lot emotionally? Maybe I'm wrong. You're probably a little neurotic? I am too, not meant to be an insult. You may feel as if you have some psychic leanings, heavy awareness of deeper, lower consciousness layers of yourself and humanity but you're also very grounded at the same time so there's balance there

I could be wayyyy off mark, but I am veyr sure of what I wrote about the planets that are retrograde
Unread 06-04-2019, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staci6993 View Post
Link not working.

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
Unread 06-04-2019, 03:49 PM

Since she provided her info, I went ahead and did this for her so she could start getting some real feedback
Attached Images
File Type: png stacisChart.png (249.0 KB, 25 views)
File Type: png stacisAspects.png (98.2 KB, 10 views)
Unread 06-04-2019, 05:53 PM

Thanks, Lykan.

@OP True, you have 7 retrogrades, but 5 are of social and outer ones. So if anything, you can take comfort in knowing several people of your generation are feeling at least 5 retrogrades

I have 5 retrogrades myself, with Merc being the only personal one. Retrogrades require you to work harder to develop the energy of the planets. Retrograde planets are misunderstood at youth, but they get better with age. In short, retrogrades aren't for laziness.

I'm more concerned about your clutter in 12H though, especially with Merc and Venus opposite Pluto. You also have Sun opposite Saturn. Do you have doubt about everyone and everything, including yourself? Merc is in Aries and form aspects to Moon and Neptune. Maybe you are an emotional thinker and you aren't as objective as you would like to. I have a feeling that you are easily hurt and once you are hurt you become very doubtful. Moon in 1H and opposite Neptune, your emotional life is of great importance to you and you are prone of mood swing. Is that the reason why you feel so bad?

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemini888 For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (06-05-2019)
Unread 06-05-2019, 06:04 AM

Staci, the 3 modern outer planets (Uranus, Neptune, Pluto) are retrograde a lot of the time. I think Pluto is retrograde normally for about a third of a typical year. This means a few billion people have these planets retrograde.

Mars rules your natural aggression and assertiveness. With Mars retrograde, this aggression gets turned inward so you are probably very hard on yourself.

I have Mercury retrograde, as well. Probably your mind tends to turn inward, working over problems or puzzles where the pieces just don't seem to fit, until you find the key that makes sense of them all. You may tend to think in tangents, rather than in a direct linear fashion.

Jupiter retrograde people do have a sense of humor but on the whole they come off as more serious and not so spontaneous.

Saturn is always retrograde when opposite your sun. I have this position, as well.This aspect can be hard on your self-esteem, because Saturn rules critics-- both the internalized ones and the ones we seem to attract.

I don't think your retrograde planets are a huge problem, other than the self-esteem issues triggered by Mars retrograde and Saturn opposite sun. (Also Chiron conjunct ascendant.)

You are just as good as everybody else, but you are hard-wired to feel inferior about yourself. So please see what you can do to boost your morale. You're fine the way you are, with the exception of being your own worst critic.

With your Mercury and Venus trining Neptune, you probably have a rich, vivid imagination that you could channel through the arts, or through creative visualization that puts you into a more contented place.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And well change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Last edited by waybread; 06-05-2019 at 06:07 AM.
Unread 06-05-2019, 11:45 AM

When we understand that a retrograde motion occurs
when a planet is in a specific orb away from the Sun
it is then clearly seen in the chart.
We then do not need an ℞ (or R) symbol next to a planet
to know it is retrograde.
We just look at the distance
that the planet is from the Sun in a chart
and by comparing it with the diagram
we then make a quick estimation
to see if the planet is in retrograde.
The rules are easily memorized:
Every planet in opposition to the Sun, is retrograde
Mercury and Venus which can’t oppose the Sun
will be addressed later.

http://gregoryrozek.com/en/astrology...grade-planets/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (06-05-2019)
Unread 06-05-2019, 04:23 PM

Thanks for posting the graphic JUP. As we can see, there is a very sharp drop in frequency at or above 5 planets Rx. I have 4 Rx planets; introversion, but not so powerful as when 5 or more are Rx. As can be seen in the graphic, only about 5 in 1000 charts have 7 Rx planets.
Unread 06-05-2019, 06:12 PM

While planets may go retrograde quite often, simultaneous retrogrades are what become significant, especially as has been evidenced, once 3 are retrograde together, and when 5+ are retrograding together, that's even more significant. And the other thing that will add significance is the aspects and whether those retrograding outers have an strong impact on the inner planets, even moreso with retrograding inners

So I definitely wouldn't say that just because certain planetary retrogrades are common alone that retrogrades are insignificant

I've observed retrograde individuals vs individuals with fewer or no retrogrades and I KNOW there's a massive difference
Unread 06-05-2019, 07:29 PM

A single rx is significant of itself. Here we are talking about Preponderance.

Four rx has about the same rate of occurrence as Mars or Venus Rx (1:8-1:12). This is rare enough to merit special attention. Five or more Rx is a retrograde preponderance.
The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (06-05-2019)
Unread 06-05-2019, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
A single rx is significant of itself. Here we are talking about Preponderance.

Four rx has about the same rate of occurrence as Mars or Venus Rx (1:8-1:12). This is rare enough to merit special attention. Five or more Rx is a retrograde preponderance.
Yeah, I agree. I have a preponderance myself and I don't see them as insignificant at all. I feel like it has a significant effect on my life in both positive and negative ways I have to reckon with
Unread 06-06-2019, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staci6993 View Post
Hi I have 7 planets retrograde & I was just wondering if someone could look at my chart and see if there is anything positive. Im just learning about all of this and its freaking me out how true it is. I was born May 4th, 1984 at 7:40am in Alexandria, louisiana in the United States. Thanks so much. Also, any input to help me understand this whole 7 retrograde thing would be awesome, thanks.

Retrograde planets are good.
Unread 06-06-2019, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius Jupiter View Post
Retrograde planets are good.
If 2-3 they are good. If 5+ they are not really good.
Unread 06-06-2019, 03:47 AM

I think theyre good once you put in the work even if it is a tough job. Id venture to say better than having them direct once the energy is understood
Unread 06-06-2019, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
I think theyre good once you put in the work even if it is a tough job. Id venture to say better than having them direct once the energy is understood
In what sense are they better?
Unread 06-06-2019, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
In what sense are they better?
In my view, because emphasis is placed on them and understanding how they function for us and within us. It may be different than how they function for others, but there is that emphasis placed so by extension if one doesnt become a victim of their retrogrades, they become a master of them

And I suppose they may be more internal and introverted, but that gives them a depth and independence that can become a strength

Tags
planets, retrograde