Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-17-2018, 09:28 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,637
Natal Moon conjunct Saturn?

Does it really messed up placement for the natal person?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-17-2018, 10:13 PM
Starsareround's Avatar
Starsareround Starsareround is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Does it really messed up placement for the natal person?
Yes and no. A lot of well known people have this conjunction. David Bowie had it. I have it (okay so I’m less well known). It presents serious issues but also bestows real emotional fortitude and stoiscism.

Last edited by Starsareround; 11-20-2018 at 03:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Starsareround For This Useful Post:
StelliumNoise (11-17-2018)
  #3  
Unread 11-18-2018, 05:48 AM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsareround View Post
Yes and no. A lot of well know people have this conjunction. David Bowie had it. I have it (okay so Iím less well known). It presents serious issues but also bestows real emotional fortitude and stoiscism.
Can you tell me more about this placement? I dont get it why you call it "real emotional fortitude and stoiscism".
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 11-18-2018, 06:20 PM
ricca91 ricca91 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 39
Re: Natal Moon conjunct Saturn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Does it really messed up placement for the natal person?
Definitely, it's not an easy aspect, as every hard Saturn contact.
Depending on the sign, it could be that a mother figure in the childhood was strict and not really affectionate, or maybe that you perceived that your father was controlling and limiting with your mother.

Anyways, it points to a person which had to grow up very fast and be emotionally self-sufficient from a young age due to family circumstances. It can mean that bouts of depression are possible and an uneasiness expressing affection, especially in public. My father has this conjunction, in Scorpio, although he has no problem with displays of affection, he can be very rigid.

However, it also has the potential to make you a very strong and resilient person when you learn how to deal with the square. Nothing and no one can bring you down. As every Saturn aspect it tends to get better after the 30s.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ricca91 For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (11-18-2018)
  #5  
Unread 11-19-2018, 01:41 PM
Starsareround's Avatar
Starsareround Starsareround is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Can you tell me more about this placement? I dont get it why you call it "real emotional fortitude and stoiscism".
This placement can indicate (and usually does) a serious lack of emotional connection between the native and their mother from the very beginning . If you think about what the mother represents and means to our psyche and the integration of our emotional selves and how we respond to others, itís pretty much the entire template for a healthy adultís feeling nature. When we are babies, our security and survival is dependent on that bond between the mother and ourselves. We learn that if we cry, she responds with comfort, if we are hungry, she feeds us, etc, etc. if there is a problem with that system, if the mother (or mother figure) is absent or not responsive, it really fundamentally changes your sense of security and teaches you a powerful lesson about the world not containing a safe place or a home base for the native. The native then compensates by essentially sealing off that need for emotional interdependence. You have someone who is as much of an island as they can possibly be. They will never let themselves down in life, and tend to be extremely reliable and consistent towards others, but theyíve been robbed of the beautiful soft, safe space of the moon, and of spontaneous, responsive love and above all TRUST. Itís actually very sad, but we all have our tricky psychology, so just like anything else, itís possible to learn to live with this and not be miserable. I think the hardest part may be that people who love the native feel completely locked out some or all of the time. The native doesnít understand, because they DO everything ďrightĒ like provide a home, money, loyalty, etc...but they (we) donít know how to let anyone ďinĒ. So, a serious problem, and they say that the fortitude and stoicism are pretty meager gifts in the face of such a powerful emotional burden. Does that help?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 11-19-2018, 02:52 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,637
Hi Starsareround,
Thats correct, it is sad that their mother was gone when they were 8 month infant. So can we just assume that both their moon and saturn are in the 8th house? How do you think?
I said "they" because they're twins.

Hi Ricca91
The moon sign is aries and apparently both opposite their sun. They're growing up with middle class to say the least in our culture. The ones is very extrovert than the her sister. Recently, the ones who is introvert, talking some thought about how people suicide.

Last edited by SunConjunctUranus; 11-19-2018 at 04:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 11-19-2018, 04:07 PM
Starsareround's Avatar
Starsareround Starsareround is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 925
Re: Natal Moon conjunct Saturn?

You canít assume house placement. Do you not have an accurate birth time?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 11-19-2018, 04:18 PM
ricca91 ricca91 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 39
Re: Natal Moon conjunct Saturn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Hi Ricca91
The moon sign is aries and apparently both opposite their sun. They're growing up with middle class to say the least in our culture. The ones is very extrovert than the her sister. Recently, the ones who is introvert, talking some thought about how people suicide.
Yes, it's not easy. That moon in aries wants action and is impatient, wants everything right here and right now otherwise it gets irritable. Saturn will teach a hard lesson about the need to wait for things to happen.

Being a Sun-Saturn myself (square), it can mess with your self esteem a lot, but in the end gives a LOT of willpower is it's integrated (the opposition needs to find a balance between ego expression and limits to it, and the person can swing from being somber and pessimistic to being extremely driven and generous in a very broad generalization).

Suicide and death is both a Saturn and Pluto thing. It would be interesting to see the chart!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 11-19-2018, 04:26 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricca91 View Post
Yes, it's not easy. That moon in aries wants action and is impatient, wants everything right here and right now otherwise it gets irritable. Saturn will teach a hard lesson about the need to wait for things to happen.

Being a Sun-Saturn myself (square), it can mess with your self esteem a lot, but in the end gives a LOT of willpower is it's integrated (the opposition needs to find a balance between ego expression and limits to it, and the person can swing from being somber and pessimistic to being extremely driven and generous in a very broad generalization).

Suicide and death is both a Saturn and Pluto thing. It would be interesting to see the chart!
Unfortunately i dont have her birth time, just yet.

Last edited by SunConjunctUranus; 11-19-2018 at 05:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 11-20-2018, 11:00 AM
ardentika's Avatar
ardentika ardentika is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,040
Re: Natal Moon conjunct Saturn?

I love Moon/Saturn people. Especially hard aspects. These people actually care a lot and deeply. Often times they take too much responsibility for others and that screws them up. They can be harsh on themselves or believe they are notnworthy to be loved. On the outside they are like the lone wolf who would never show how tired he is or how much his wounds hurt.
But truth is, those people just need someone to rely on and someineto support them.

No, I don't think it's a bad aspect. I think it's a beautiful aspect.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ardentika For This Useful Post:
GemwDepth (11-20-2018), Starsareround (11-20-2018)
  #11  
Unread 11-20-2018, 01:14 PM
Starsareround's Avatar
Starsareround Starsareround is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentika View Post
I love Moon/Saturn people. Especially hard aspects. These people actually care a lot and deeply. Often times they take too much responsibility for others and that screws them up. They can be harsh on themselves or believe they are notnworthy to be loved. On the outside they are like the lone wolf who would never show how tired he is or how much his wounds hurt.
But truth is, those people just need someone to rely on and someineto support them.

No, I don't think it's a bad aspect. I think it's a beautiful aspect.
That is really sweet, thanks for that. Itís a hard aspect for me to see from the outside in, but the man Iím seeing also has his Moon conjunct Saturn, so I get to see it a little bit objectively. Itís true that there is a very serious responsibility for other people which is actually beautiful. Thanks for your perspective.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 11-20-2018, 02:58 PM
Starsareround's Avatar
Starsareround Starsareround is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 925
Re: Natal Moon conjunct Saturn?

We are total lone wolves. That's the best imagery for this aspect ever.
It is important however, to remember that the genesis here is emotional isolation and pain. You don't get the Saturn/Moon conjunction from just a normal childhood and normal relationship with the mother unfortunately.

Last edited by Starsareround; 11-20-2018 at 03:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 11-20-2018, 03:07 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,637
Re: Natal Moon conjunct Saturn?

So how to get close to the people like y'all? Any advice?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 11-20-2018, 03:16 PM
Starsareround's Avatar
Starsareround Starsareround is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 925
Re: Natal Moon conjunct Saturn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
So how to get close to the people like y'all? Any advice?

Show that you have real character and emotional strength as well. Saturn/Moon doesn't care how sexy or cool you are. We want to be with real people who won't flinch when we tell our life story, if we ever do tell our life story. Show your love and your vulnerability. Even though she won't let on that it gets to her, it will, and it will melt that Saturn/Moon. Problem is, you may never know if you do get to her. Just remember that she wants to connect, at least in general.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 11-20-2018, 04:19 PM
ardentika's Avatar
ardentika ardentika is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,040
Re: Natal Moon conjunct Saturn?

It's very hard for someone on the outside. My biggest love and best friend has this aspect and he was a tough nut to crack. He barely showed emotions apart from tough love when needed. He was fighting so hard when I tried to get closer. Those people are so afraid to get close to someone that they can either be in a superficial relationship just because they feel responsible for the person or they might not want to committ to someone they actually love out of fear, because of the heavy repsonsibility they carry. But they are truly amazing and loyal friends. It's just really hard for those who don't have such aspect.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 11-20-2018, 04:38 PM
Starsareround's Avatar
Starsareround Starsareround is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 925
Re: Natal Moon conjunct Saturn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
So how to get close to the people like y'all? Any advice?

Your friend has this conjunction in fire, like me. Her defense may be to fight in order to keep people out. She may be capable of being pretty mean when she feels threatened. If that's the case, therapy can help.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 11-20-2018, 05:18 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,637
Re: Natal Moon conjunct Saturn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsareround View Post
Show that you have real character and emotional strength as well.
Okay, i got this.I dont have a hard time to show assertion, because im moon/mars person. There are self-esteem problem about this person, i heard from some of her mates. The scary part is, she thinking about suicide lately, not about suicide herself but wondering why people do suicide themself, so i was just assume she probably have a tendency to have bad vibes in her mind. As a pisces venus, i would like to help her to get out of dark mind, ask her out to have activites, having fun, etc.
Let me try saving her soul, i'll straight up mentioning moon/saturn impact in her life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentika View Post
Those people are so afraid to get close to someone that they can either be in a superficial relationship just because they feel responsible for the person or they might not want to committ to someone they actually love out of fear, because of the heavy repsonsibility they carry.
I feel good just being one of her friends. Do i wish to be in a relationship? Yes, maybe i wish but i have to be grounded, these people are economic also. So i just focusing on my intention to help her enjoying what she got.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 11-20-2018, 06:04 PM
ardentika's Avatar
ardentika ardentika is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,040
Re: Natal Moon conjunct Saturn?

Why would you assume she has bad/dark vibes if she wonders why other people commit suicide? I mean, it's normal to wonder such things. We all wonder how bad it can get before someone decides to take their own life. It's a hummanitarian thing, so I don't see nothing wrong with asking that question.
__________________
☉/♑
☽/♌
☿/♑
♀/♏
♂/♍
♃/♐
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 11-20-2018, 06:39 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentika View Post
Why would you assume she has bad/dark vibes if she wonders why other people commit suicide? I mean, it's normal to wonder such things. We all wonder how bad it can get before someone decides to take their own life. It's a hummanitarian thing, so I don't see nothing wrong with asking that question.
Ardentika, i forget to mention she has isolation tendency too. Isolate herself from social circle, i once ask her friend why she ignore greetings? Some of them said she is cold as hell, low teamwork ethics, want her own ways, bla bla.
Btw ardentika I'll interview her tommorow, we need her birth time.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 11-20-2018, 08:31 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsareround View Post
Your friend has this conjunction in fire, like me. Her defense may be to fight in order to keep people out. She may be capable of being pretty mean when she feels threatened. If that's the case, therapy can help.
I have this conjunction in fire and I concur.

When looking for a potential male partner and I have seen this conjunction before, I know they will be the type of guy to be there for me.

One ex had this conjunction in Scorpio, and also squaring Jupiter, it made him such a magnanimous and giving boyfriend, who really took me under his wing.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 11-20-2018, 09:26 PM
Starsareround's Avatar
Starsareround Starsareround is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 925
Re: Natal Moon conjunct Saturn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
I have this conjunction in fire and I concur.

When looking for a potential male partner and I have seen this conjunction before, I know they will be the type of guy to be there for me.

One ex had this conjunction in Scorpio, and also squaring Jupiter, it made him such a magnanimous and giving boyfriend, who really took me under his wing.

Interesting. My current on/off person has the conjunction in Scorpio, and he is very generous and extremely helpful. I'm not sure if it's a function of our dueling Saturn/Moon conjunctions though or what but we do best together with a bit of space from each other. Really special man, though.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 11-20-2018, 09:38 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsareround View Post
Interesting. My current on/off person has the conjunction in Scorpio, and he is very generous and extremely helpful. I'm not sure if it's a function of our dueling Saturn/Moon conjunctions though or what but we do best together with a bit of space from each other. Really special man, though.
Me and my ex were together for years and with each other non-stop, there was a lots of arguing though. He would cheat and say it was in my head but despite all that, he was still a really special guy and I havenít been as loved by anyone with the depth he loved me.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 11-20-2018, 09:57 PM
Starsareround's Avatar
Starsareround Starsareround is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Me and my ex were together for years and with each other non-stop, there was a lots of arguing though. He would cheat and say it was in my head but despite all that, he was still a really special guy and I haven’t been as loved by anyone with the depth he loved me.
My Scorpio moon guy would love to spend every second together, and for the first two years that’s what we did. There’s no way I could unravel the mystery of why exactly we can’t gel when we both want it so badly, but I think maybe both our emotional natures tend toward working at cross purposes. Who knows? Maybe we’ll feed each other baby food in our wheelchairs someday. I wouldn’t be mad about it.


*Sorry to hijack thread
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 11-20-2018, 10:24 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,096
Re: Natal Moon conjunct Saturn?

Yeah sorry to hijack thread but here are our experiences
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 11-20-2018, 10:32 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,637
Re: Natal Moon conjunct Saturn?

No, i actually like it. Im glad y'all share your opinion and that's give me some insight to get close to her. Is it a trouble in our emotional nature when i had moon/mars conjunction (aqua -2įMC)?

Last edited by SunConjunctUranus; 11-20-2018 at 10:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
conjunct, moon, natal, saturn

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.