Progressed planets through houses

pschutz

Hello everybody,

what should I watch exactly when watching the progressed planets moving ttough houses:

1. Progresed planets going through progressed houses
2. Progresed planets going through birth houses

And also does watching transiting planets going through progressed houses provide any useful infromation?

Starsareround

Hello everybody,

what should I watch exactly when watching the progressed planets moving ttough houses:

1. Progresed planets going through progressed houses
2. Progresed planets going through birth houses

And also does watching transiting planets going through progressed houses provide any useful infromation?

I like to watch progressed planets to natal houses, especially where the progressed moon is touching. I wouldn’t say transiting planets are always affecting progressed placements but have you heard of the rule of three? When something is very important and compelling in a natives life it will always appear multiple ways....say progressed moon in Pisces at the same time as solar return ascendant in natives 12th house and transiting Neptune opposite moon. Look for these kinds of overlaps and then scour those charts. Look at house rules involved, aspects from planets, just everything relating to those indicators. You will find important info that can be predictive...look also for timing with these overwhelming signifiers to illuminate when events may occur.

yuriv

I found something in my chart as well regarding this overlays, for one i have saturn transiting my 1H natally.. This is supposed to be a period of forming a new identity, now if i look at my progressed chart it gets deeper, if i look at my angles ( the MC-IC) are changing signs in about a year's time, which is amazing to note i have been feeling scorpio-taurus (my MC-IC is leaving the libra-aries polarity). Before i used to think it's my north node in scorpio or draconic Scorpio sun( i wasn't involved with progressions till recently) Now when I look at the progressions it's like a whole new layer being peeled again. Now back to my Saturn transit 1H, in my progressed chart Saturn is still transiting 12H which means while i am forming a new identity, my process of letting go of my former past life and my connections is still ongoing and perharps more subtle now. In addition my natal saturn just progressed from H3 to H2, it really blows that at the point when my saturn progresses into H2 ( dealing with issues/lessons on self-worth) from the previous H3( everyday life issues) my saturn was transiting 12H. In fact since, saturn progressed intoH2 my mode of interaction with everydaylife changed dramatically and sodid my own self image (H1). This is massive symbolism right here cause this period actually started when H2 issues started rearing its ugly head. My Saturn is in Pisces natally so when i say massive symbolism it's because it's so surreal, pisces is connected with 12H, tie in that with my progressed asc touching neptune in 1H by conjunct. Plus the transit of Saturn from 12H to 1H you see just how much of the overlays you talking about are being reflected. By estimation i feel this energy will last for 2years more and that's saying something about the changes i have been feeling which the progressed chart actually helped in explaining in a way. Astrology really blows.