Would calling myself a Scorpio make me a poser

aquarius7000

Thanks for your view. I am too emotional to relate to Saturn...
Yes, I agree. I mean you have Mars - Mercury. You love to react to things and make no bones about letting your feelings and thoughts known to others. The Sun on the Asc. also loves to make its presence felt.

Whoam1

I actually hide my emotions often times. Check my chart sun is not coj. Asc.
Also i'm dark but i'm bubbly too.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

I actually hide my emotions often times. Check my chart sun is not coj. Asc.
Also i'm dark but i'm bubbly too.
You may be stoic and subtle most of the times, which is normal with a Cap Asc. However, underneath it is like a sea of emotions. Saturn is sensible and reserved, so will not wear its heart on its sleeve.

I think I asked you this already, but are you rather slim looking and have a narrow bone structure?

PS: Where is your sun in placidus?

Last edited:

aquarius7000

I look slim Narrow bones sorta, but im pretty muscular and tall and kinda heavy
That fits the Saturn bill mostly. You also have quite an open face, which again leads me to believe for some reason that the Sun is closer to your Asc.

Ok, I have to run an errand now. My suggestion, if you are really interested in Astrology, try to move away from all this Pluto makes one dark and enigmatic bit. Be a little open to the basic fundaments of Astrology. And, try not to equate sign = house = planet. It doesn't work that way.

Whoam1

Um.... This is Pluto. At least in my book. I'm dark and romantic bc of the Venus in Scorpio. Personality wise i behave like a Scorpio but thats either me or my midpoints.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I have pluto out the *** and I'm neither dark nor romantic. I'm more light and dry, like the rays of the Sun which burns away the profligates and degenerate bottom feeders who populate the earth in the disgusting kali yuga.

Whoam1

See people generalize Pluto and there here telling me that every trait i consider is Plutonain is caused by Saturn a materialistic ***. See my Picture in my previous post do you relate?

Whoam1

I've actually been trying to look for Pluto in my chart for the last 28 minutes but he seems to have dissappeared. Would I see him if I viewed my chart with a telescope?

No, hes wearing his invisibility helm rn, so kick a sag. so they start shooting arrows and knock it off of him.