Who called me? And what did they want?

blumen

Today as it usually happens whenever I switch my mobile off I missed two calls. Both calls were from abroad, but I could not recognize the numbers. I started wondering, who called me and why? What did they want? And are they going to call back?

Blumen

pwadm

Staff member
blumen said:
Today as it usually happens whenever I switch my mobile off I missed two calls. Both calls were from abroad, but I could not recognize the numbers. I started wondering, who called me and why? What did they want? And are they going to call back?

Blumen
Well, this is so typical for this Mercury retrograde period. Nevertheless, I did a horary chart for the moment I read your question. Here's the chart:

As you can see from the chart, the 3rd house (=the phone call) is in Sagittarius (=abroad).
Jupiter is disposed by Mars (ruler of Scorpio) - so the phone call originates from a young man - you can see that also from the Moon separating from Mars. Mars is in Gemini, so the young man might be from a Gemini ruled country (Belgium, Iceland, Sardinia, Morocco, Wales, Tunisia). Which one was it? ;) Or it might just mean that the young man had a Geminian nature.
There is NO reception whatsoever between Mars (the young man) and Venus (ruler of the Ascendant, =you), so you are totally stranger to each other.
Jupiter, ruler of the 3rd house is in tight square with Neptune so the phone call was a mistake, the result of a confusion...

As for whether he will call again, I'd say that there're good chances for it to happen. Jupiter (the phone call), going retrograde is entering the 1st house - clearly showing it happen again.

Draco

How infuriating!!!!! :evil:

I have just typed out an interpretation for this and just before sending the computer crashed!!!!!!!

Why does it always happen just before I send a long post???? :(

I will come back and send it too you again, but a little later, I'n not in the mood to type it all over again right now, but I will put it here soon.

I have not yet read Radu's interpretation so as not to influence my own.

Draco ;)

Arian Maverick

I have just typed out an interpretation for this and just before sending the computer crashed!!!!!!!

Draco--I've had something similar happen to me before, which is why I HIGHLY recommend writing your entire post in Microsoft word and saving it to your Desktop before copying and pasting it here. My messages are hardly ever of any real length or importance, so I rarely follow my own advice...however, I find this extra security measure invaluable whenever I'm working hard on a specific project :wink:

I'm sorry for your computer troubles :(

Aquarian Maverick

blumen

Hi Radu,

thanks for your reading.

from a Gemini ruled country (Belgium, Iceland, Sardinia, Morocco, Wales, Tunisia). Which one was it?

The first call came from Italy, the second one from France.

There is NO reception whatsoever between Mars (the young man) and Venus (ruler of the Ascendant, =you), so you are totally stranger to each other.

True. I could not recognize any of the numbers, and besides there is no plausible reason why somebody should call me from France, as I do not know anybody living there.

I'll post more feedback to let you know if they'll call back.

Blumen

pwadm

Staff member
blumen said:
from a Gemini ruled country (Belgium, Iceland, Sardinia, Morocco, Wales, Tunisia). Which one was it?

The first call came from Italy, the second one from France.

well, Sardinia is half-way between Italy and France... :)

I didn't understand that actually there were two phone calls from two different countries. I should redo the chart analysis to see what comes up.

blumen

there is no plausible reason why somebody should call me from France, as I do not know anybody living there.

While I was having dinner it dawned on me that I WAS WRONG! I DO know somebody who recently moved back to France, but I forgot about this man altogether!!!!

AdiM

Well, I wouldn't like to bother but why do you think such a question, about who called you from France, should be solved through astrology, when you may just use your memory or logic? I believe astrology should be used for those very important questions of our lives, otherwise we could end-up by making it an obsession if we use it as a tool or excuse for every single small event of our lives.