Will this new job give me to pay rent?

LuzBlanca

So I lost my job and income a few months back
and I just started a new job but is more like a "gig"
I want to know if this will give me enough to pay rent and keep some extra for myself...
I will update this since I will be starting this gig seriously soon

EjoicBi.jpg

ravinderccmb

Your question was asked when Moon was in the constellation of Venus ( signifying question related to comforts, finances etc). the chart shows though there might be stress, your job will be comfortable. Moon being conjunct with Saturn and south node there might be some delay or obstacles. Try to take guidance from well wishers/ experienced person as you are prone to receive unwanted suggestions from different circles.

LuzBlanca

Your question was asked when Moon was in the constellation of Venus ( signifying question related to comforts, finances etc). the chart shows though there might be stress, your job will be comfortable. Moon being conjunct with Saturn and south node there might be some delay or obstacles. Try to take guidance from well wishers/ experienced person as you are prone to receive unwanted suggestions from different circles.

Thanks! yes this new gig is comfortable as I work when I want but pays little (hence the worry) and I've been having delays (not working due to stress)
I just got a bike a month ago, started riding it since I was 11 and
got into traffic major lanes, learnt how to maneuver with one hand for signals and so on...so I've been slow on working full force.

This is helpful, rent is low so I think I can as long as I work hard.