Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Electional and Event Astrology

Electional and Event Astrology Discuss here astrologically good times to do things, and what's happening astrologically when something major happens. Includes sports astrology.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 01-09-2019, 07:29 PM

Billing dispute with Internet provider - how to resolve?

My internet provider recently raised my monthly rate (by canceling my previously discounted rate) and now they're claiming they can't re-instate it which is not true (I know this because they've adjusted it in the past - they will do anything to keep a customer vs losing them to another provider).

So I want to create an election that works in my favor - ie. a phone call to them that puts me at an advantage so that I can get my discounted rate back.

Which house rules the Internet Provider (ie. company that provides my internet service)? 3rd?

Since the 10thH is the "final judgment/decision" then I'm guessing ASC ruler (me) and 10thH should be favorable?

But for a happy outcome and favorable "negotiations", should the ASC ruler (or angle) and 3rdH (ruler or planets in it) be well-aspected?

Should 3rdH & 10thH also be favorably linked or does that imply "they win" by putting them in an advantageous position and I lose?

Should Uranus be involved here (because it's about my internet service) or just 3rd house for "contracts"?

I'm new to Electional and could use a little help here. Thanks!

Tags
billing, dispute, internet, provider, resolve