Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Astrology and Psychology

Astrology and Psychology For interesting discussions on psychological meanings and deeper implications in natal charts between members passionated by both psychology and astrology.

Unread 12-07-2018, 11:07 PM

My little comedians

I have three beautiful children with me right now. All of them have ascendant in Aquarius. All of them are pranksters. And all of them are funny as f**k.

Unread 12-08-2018, 12:24 AM

Re: My little comedians

Most kids are funny. The problem is that most parents are not paying attention and they miss it.
Write down whatever you remember as soon as they do something or say something funny.
Some day you'll be glad you did!
LIN

"The universe does not care if it inconveniences you."
Unread 12-08-2018, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin View Post
Most kids are funny. The problem is that most parents are not paying attention and they miss it.
Write down whatever you remember as soon as they do something or say something funny.
Some day you'll be glad you did!
LIN
Lol thanks for the idea. Its hilarious. BTW, I was not a funny kid, but my brother was and still is. He's also asc in Aquarius.
Unread 12-09-2018, 12:46 PM

Re: My little comedians

I have a friend with Aquarius Asc, and boy is she funny. She isn't much of a comedian, but she is very receptive to jokes, especially considering that I have a weird sense of humor that not many people can relate. And she is interested in a lot of weird/geeky things. Maybe it also has something to do with her Gemini Mercury.
Unread 12-09-2018, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
I have a friend with Aquarius Asc, and boy is she funny. She isn't much of a comedian, but she is very receptive to jokes, especially considering that I have a weird sense of humor that not many people can relate. And she is interested in a lot of weird/geeky things. Maybe it also has something to do with her Gemini Mercury.
Thank you. I can definitely relate to 'weird sense of humour.' Like they do quirky unusual unexpected things.

Tags
comedians