I was wrong about Scorpios, it is only the less evolved ones who are a problem.

ardentika

I see, but I quit my job a few weeks ago so he is no longer my boss. The worry I had now was how he might try to go after me when I am at another company, spread rumors to ruin my reputation and try to ruin my career now that I am no longer under his wing and he feels angry over it.

Hmmm.. You somehow exhibit a lot of Scorpio traits. This famous scorpionian paranoia someone is out to get you. I think subconsciously you see yourself in your boss, and you don't like it. You said your father was abusive and yet your boss inspires abuse in you towards him, or at least desire for one. I think this obsession with your boss is something you need to look at deeply or it won't go away. Use your plutonian chart to strip yourself down to your core and ask yourself why is he triggering you SOOO much? Where do you see yourself in him? Why do you feel overpowered by him? Why are you afraid to take your own power and lead? May it that be open confrontation or just taking over his place.
I know you quit your job, but he is still on your mind and this turns into almost unhealthy obsessive relationship.

No one is trying to ruin your life , man. Everyone is holding on to their jobs and lives. You say he is less evolved , and yet you respond to him as such. This is opportunity for growth, please take it. Be the bigger person.

It's almost amazing how Scorpio you yourself are with this notion lessons must be taught in a cruel way...

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
That's the thing about scumbags with a tendency to hold grudges Osamenor, they get creative.
How do you know your former boss has a tendency to hold grudges? What have you seen him do that indicates grudge holding?

His astrology isn't a reliable indicator. No matter what you may have read about Scorpio.

Plenty of non-Scorpios hold grudges. Plenty of Scorpios don't, even if they're nasty in other ways. So, to know if someone tends to hold grudges, let alone how they act if they are holding a grudge, you would have to see it in their behavior, not their chart.

The birth chart can suggest (but not spell out) how someone is likely to act if they're holding a grudge, and can suggest what kind of thing might prompt them to hold a grudge. What it won't tell you, in and of itself, is how grudge-prone the person really is. And even then, sign placement alone, let alone the sun's placement, doesn't really say anything about grudge-holding, how they go about it, or how they don't. The combination of house and sign placement is a much better indicator. And, while most charts consider it an asteroid and don't show its placement, Ceres is perhaps the best indicator, not the sun. Ceres's placement suggests what you withhold if you're angry. Mars, too: its placement suggests how you would go about fighting, and perhaps how quick to anger you would be.

But Ceres and Mars can be anywhere in relation to the sun. Just because someone is a solar Scorpio, doesn't mean they have Scorpio impulses governing their grudge holding.

Venus is another player in the game, and it's never more than two signs away from the sun. Consequently, many Scorpios have Venus in Scorpio, although they can just as easily have it in Libra or Sagittarius, or late Virgo or early Capricorn. Virgos, Libras, Sagittariuses, and Capricorns can also have Venus in Scorpio, so sun sign alone doesn't tell us. In any case, someone with Venus in Scorpio may very well act the way you're describing if they're holding a grudge... but, for them to hold such a grudge and act that way, it would have to be towards someone who they expect to love them, and who doesn't give them the love they expect. That kind of revenge--social media rumors, infiltrating their social circle, or even an attempt at professional ruin--would be directed at an ex boyfriend/girlfriend, ex friend, or perhaps a crush who didn't return their affection. Not an employee: even the biggest jerk boss doesn't expect love from employees.

In short, for a Scorpio-driven person to make much effort at taking revenge on you, you would have to mean a lot to them, on a personal level. Employees don't usually mean much to their bosses. Your typical jerk boss, Scorpio or otherwise, is going to just turn his energies on your replacement, who's right there in front of him and an easy target.

Osamenor,

I actually did a rough natal chart of the guy, Scorpio stellium for sure so Mercury, Venus and the infamous mars in Scorpio. As for the guy holding a grudge, I saw it first hand. If an employee angered him or made a mistake, he would hold it against them 8 months later and point it out in meetings, so I know for a fact based on knowing him as well as in-depth reading of Scorpio placements.

As for meaning, he did try to get way too personal with most employees, often trying to talk about non-work related stuff and trying to drag the convo beyond that. He was trying to build a "family" and not a team.

So I don't come from a place of paranoia, I saw it in his behavior, he bragged about ruining peoples' careers in the past. Any industry, even the biggest ones in this day and age, starts to get small.

The irony of this thread is I actually hope you guys are right and that the fiend has moved on.

I think this obsession with your boss is something you need to look at deeply or it won't go away. Use your plutonian chart to strip yourself down to your core and ask yourself why is he triggering you SOOO much? Where do you see yourself in him? Why do you feel overpowered by him? Why are you afraid to take your own power and lead? May it that be open confrontation or just taking over his place.
I know you quit your job, but he is still on your mind and this turns into almost unhealthy obsessive relationship.

No one is trying to ruin your life , man. Everyone is holding on to their jobs and lives. You say he is less evolved , and yet you respond to him as such. This is opportunity for growth, please take it. Be the bigger person.

It's almost amazing how Scorpio you yourself are with this notion lessons must be taught in a cruel way...

I actually do wish more signs were grudge holding and not the types to let offense slide, especially my own lol.

As for why, well, lets just say that despite being a great performer, it was him alone that made my life h3ll. The countless times I was humilated in meetings and had my hard work shoved down the toilet to superiors. How I saw this scumbag give inferior performers better opportunities because he liked them more while me and some top performers were disregarded, ignored and treated like absolute trash.

I didn't even get the worst of it, another girl who had a great performance and was a great person, he would make fun of her weight and talk about her whenever she was not in the building. Then the times I would have to sit in meetings and watch this leech take credit for the work me and the top performers would do and he would say to the higher ups in organization meetings that it was a "team effort" while whenever the lesser performers had some bright spots, he would individually praise them and try to promote them.

Then the fact that this slimeball would try to aggressively probe into some of the workers' lives outside of just the professional world and humiliate them if they decided to keep things private, even threatening to fire me once because I happen to be out with a girl in public and he ran into me on that weekend, wanting to know what I was doing with her. The girl had no relation to him.

Definitely the kind of nasty person I would suspect to try and ruin my career but you know, even if I have to turn into Satan himself to destroy him if he tries, then so be it.

Lets hope that whatever they say about Pluto is true.

More so than that, lets hope you are right and I am being paranoid.

ardentika

I actually do wish more signs were grudge holding and not the types to let offense slide, especially my own lol.

As for why, well, lets just say that despite being a great performer, it was him alone that made my life h3ll. The countless times I was humilated in meetings and had my hard work shoved down the toilet to superiors. How I saw this scumbag give inferior performers better opportunities because he liked them more while me and some top performers were disregarded, ignored and treated like absolute trash.

I didn't even get the worst of it, another girl who had a great performance and was a great person, he would make fun of her weight and talk about her whenever she was not in the building. Then the times I would have to sit in meetings and watch this leech take credit for the work me and the top performers would do and he would say to the higher ups in organization meetings that it was a "team effort" while whenever the lesser performers had some bright spots, he would individually praise them and try to promote them.

Then the fact that this slimeball would try to aggressively probe into some of the workers' lives outside of just the professional world and humiliate them if they decided to keep things private, even threatening to fire me once because I happen to be out with a girl in public and he ran into me on that weekend, wanting to know what I was doing with her. The girl had no relation to him.

Definitely the kind of nasty person I would suspect to try and ruin my career but you know, even if I have to turn into Satan himself to destroy him if he tries, then so be it.

I see why you hate him so much, I understand, it's quite normal to attract such a person in your life with your heavy Pluto chart. However, just a humble advice, don't fall on his level to fight him. You can still overpower him from a higher place. That's what Pluto is all about.

Osamenor

Staff member
You ARE grudge holding and not the type to let offense slide. Thoroughly. All your posts on this forum prove that.

You may not be a Scorpio sun, but you do have a very heavily Plutonic chart, and a very accessible Mars, and all that Leo in your chart tells us what would motivate you to hold a grudge. It's actually very similar to what would motivate Scorpio.

Leo is all about sense of self. Leo is prone to grudge holding if they feel that someone has harmed or threatened their sense of self, especially if the guilty party doesn't suffer any apparent consequences. Scorpio would hold a grudge for a similar reason, although in their case, the grudge motivation would be through a Scorpionic lens: you didn't give me what I needed from you, and because I knew I needed that from you, you should've known, too. Scorpio driven people typically set up tests for others, which the others don't know about: I'll trust this person if, and only if, he/she responds to me in x way. Once the test is passed, the other is trusted, if they fail, they're never trusted.

Leo, in contrast, is pure self, no modifier. However, a Leo sense of self is filtered through its house placement. A twelfth or eighth house Leo is usually very similar to Scorpio in the sense of operating from secret motives. In a twelfth house case, those motives might be secret even from yourself.

Add a Scorpio Pluto in aspect to everything in Leo, and you will act exactly as a Scorpio in your grudge holding.

That doesn't mean your efforts at revenge will necessarily work. For a solar Scorpio, their efforts at revenge or crushing the competition won't necessarily work, either.

Osamenor,

I actually did a rough natal chart of the guy, Scorpio stellium for sure so Mercury, Venus and the infamous mars in Scorpio. As for the guy holding a grudge, I saw it first hand. If an employee angered him or made a mistake, he would hold it against them 8 months later and point it out in meetings, so I know for a fact based on knowing him as well as in-depth reading of Scorpio placements.

As for meaning, he did try to get way too personal with most employees, often trying to talk about non-work related stuff and trying to drag the convo beyond that. He was trying to build a "family" and not a team.

So I don't come from a place of paranoia, I saw it in his behavior, he bragged about ruining peoples' careers in the past. Any industry, even the biggest ones in this day and age, starts to get small.

The irony of this thread is I actually hope you guys are right and that the fiend has moved on.
All this is crucial information. If you had started with the details of what your boss did, instead of spending weeks saying you know he'll come after you because he's a Scorpio, you would've had much more credibility from the beginning.

Being under the power of a person like that is extremely debilitating. It's psychological torture. No wonder you believe he intends to ruin you.

In reality, though, people who brag about ruining others' careers are highly, highly unlikely to be telling the truth. If it were true, they wouldn't need to brag about it. Or wouldn't want to: if you really have ruined someone's career, you're setting yourself up for lots and lots of trouble if it becomes known that you did, by anyone you don't have direct power over. Anyone with any scrap of sanity will immediately wonder why you did it, and that in turn will lead to questions about what you have to hide.

That kind of brag is an intimidation tactic. Note that he was bragging about it to people underneath him. Did he ever say any such thing where anyone above him could hear it?

Whew! Been out for quite a while, life has kept me beyond busy recently.

Nice to know that my sign, Leo is quite a bada$$ (lol know you didn't want to hear that Osamenor) and that I do have a natal chart that says I won't bend over backwards and cower against threats. I always thought Leos to be people who easily let go of things as long as you pamper to their big egos, shows you how much of the modern astrology stuff on Google is hot pure garbage.

With all that being said, I do wonder one thing, is blatant hypocrisy a thing among less evolved Scorpios? What's the workings behind it?

Going back to captain scumbag, I noticed that in meetings, this fiend would gossip about everyone and anyone at the company. The guy is was also quite bigoted and hateful, he had a lot of jealousy towards one Korean man at the office married to a white woman and often made some racial comments about it. Yet at the same time, he would be on his moral high horse and tell people how evil everyone is but himself, how racism is so wrong, how to not judge people by their gender or skin color and the kinds of wrongs in this world that bother him.

Now I notice that among less evolved Scorpios, blatant hypocrisy is definitely a thing.

What is the working behind it?

Is it more of a tactical power game or is it a sort of mental illness?

Osamenor

Staff member
I always thought Leos to be people who easily let go of things as long as you pamper to their big egos
You're a Leo. Do you experience yourself as a person who easily lets go of things as long as your big ego is being pampered?

You know yourself better than any cookbook astrology site does.
With all that being said, I do wonder one thing, is blatant hypocrisy a thing among less evolved Scorpios? What's the workings behind it?
Blatant hypocrisy is a thing among less evolved people, whatever sign they are. Look at Trump. He isn't a Scorpio, though.

Going back to captain scumbag, I noticed that in meetings, this fiend would gossip about everyone and anyone at the company. The guy is was also quite bigoted and hateful, he had a lot of jealousy towards one Korean man at the office married to a white woman and often made some racial comments about it. Yet at the same time, he would be on his moral high horse and tell people how evil everyone is but himself, how racism is so wrong, how to not judge people by their gender or skin color and the kinds of wrongs in this world that bother him.
This appears to be further proof that he doesn't have any particular vendetta against you. If he's so nasty to everyone, how could it be about you personally?

Well that is the thing with scumbags and sociopaths, they are very strategic about the way they play this game.

Now he did play favorites to where some people on the team got ahead because they were his favorites.

Secondly, people admire scumbag leaders to a degree, especially if they are not being scumbags to them.

And he is not openly making fun of people, he did it in team meetings and get togethers instead of to their faces.

I mean if you think I am crazy and making a mountain out of an ant hill then there is not much more I can do to defend myself here but I your knowledge of astrology will tell you all you need to know about Scorpio heavy placements that are not as evolved.

Osamenor

Staff member
Well that is the thing with scumbags and sociopaths, they are very strategic about the way they play this game.

Now he did play favorites to where some people on the team got ahead because they were his favorites.

Secondly, people admire scumbag leaders to a degree, especially if they are not being scumbags to them.

And he is not openly making fun of people, he did it in team meetings and get togethers instead of to their faces.
He could keep you from getting ahead at his company. He doesn't have any power over you outside the company, unless he's much bigger in the field than you've made him out to be. The way you described the situation, it sounds like he's just a dime a dozen middle manager, who doesn't control anything outside of his own team.

I mean if you think I am crazy and making a mountain out of an ant hill then there is not much more I can do to defend myself here but I your knowledge of astrology will tell you all you need to know about Scorpio heavy placements that are not as evolved.
Everything I see, in what you've told us, indicates that he's probably not interested in coming after you. He's only interested in what he can control. It would take a lot of energy and effort to come after you, and there's nothing to indicate that you mean enough to him for him to go to that much trouble.

What I see happening here is this: you are fire sign dominant, and fire dominant individuals tend to have a strong need to be the hero of their own story. Up thread, you compared yourself to a super hero putting his enemies in their place, showing the audience he's not to be messed with. That's a need to be the hero of your own story. And a hero story needs a villain, so you're looking about to cast one. You found the perfect actor in your ex boss. I suspect you might even be disappointed if he doesn't cooperate with your fantasy by coming after you and giving you the chance to strike back.

But deep down, I don't think you see yourself as a super hero. Emotionally, you're acting out the story of Jack and the Beanstalk.

You're Jack. You've spend most of your life in the giant kingdom, where there's all that wealth that the giant is hording. You're determined that wealth will be yours. Metaphorically, you've stolen a piece of it. And you got away. Now you're afraid the giant will chase you down the beanstalk.

If he does in fact chase you, you can do what Jack did: cut down his beanstalk. Jack doesn't confront the giant head on. Instead, he makes himself scarce. In the end, Jack defeats the giant by making the giant fall under his own weight.

In some versions of the story, Jack also makes an ally out of the giant's abused wife. Is there anyone else abused by your ex boss who could be your ally? Or who you could be an ally to? If, say, the guy he made racist comments about wants to file a race discrimination complaint, you're a witness.

Wow that was quite insulting. Some scumbag brags about ruining careers, says racist things, is a mental wreck and a history of scumbag behavior and yet I am the crazy one.

Its funny how you are talking about my fire sign tendencies about how I am making this situation out to be yet from what I have told you about the guy, every inclination points towards him holding a grudge. A Scorpio stellium and not as well developed of a person from that sign.

It is always general human nature rather than some things to point out in that particular sign and its debilities.

So I got some recent news, my new workplace will have me working a few floors above in the same office building so I am definitely running into this S.O.B again. Could see this mental wreck trying to stir up the pot but hey, I am the bad guy here.

All I can say is if anyone has any advice out there regarding a heavily Scorpio chart with Sun, Mercury, Venus and Mars in the sign, I am all ears. It can be some tendencies to expect from this human scum to some key tips to keep in mind.

I find it real insulting when I try to elaborate on the situation, all fire signs are crazy and yet when this is a scumbag who has likely ruined careers and much more, nothing about his particular sign.

I think this points to our culture, we worship scumbags.

We secretly want the bigot or human scum to win in life, its weird. No one ever really likes or cares for the good guy trying to do the right things, it is always the dirty rotten scum trying to ruin careers and lives.

Case in point, this thread.

Less evolved people of a sign prone on taking revenge and I am the bad guy here. Not a thing on how to deal with the dirty rotten scumbag, NOW astrology is irrelevant but it becomes completely relevant when it applies to me?

It is really sad that I am seen as the villain here, everyone sees the cop as the villain but never the murderer as one.

All this thread is sh*tting on my natal chart and sh*tting on my sign but when I say something bad about Scorpios, oh the whole astrology world erupts. They're always the good guys, I find it sad that people have had it out for me and not once have I heard anything tactical about dealing with this dirty rotten scumbag and his sign.

I mean to what source and to what kind of person do I have to go to in order to seek some astrological advice on how to deal with scumbags?

Last edited:
News was depressing to hear that the company will have me working in the same office, I can see this scumbag getting envious and trying to muddy the water with my new boss for sure.

This is going to be tough so I just ask of this forum and every astrology expert out there who can point to some other things to expect, I am all for it.

In fact I welcome insight from Scorpios the most because I know there are good people of that sign who are sick of the petty and lower level ones from that sign giving them a bad name.

Osamenor

Staff member
AstroAssist, please read what you're responding to. I never said you were crazy. I certainly did not say all fire signs are crazy. If I did, I'd have to tar myself with that brush: Leo sun and Sag moon here.

Astrological advice on dealing with Scorpio scumbags is impossible to give. Know why? Because every individual is different. Every chart is different, even if the same signs are emphasized. And astrological charts don't tell us if someone is going to behave like a scumbag. Astrological charts don't spell out the details. All they do is give a very vague hint of what might motivate someone to be nasty, if they are nasty.

What astrological advice can do is tell you how you can work with your own chart to maximize your own potential. Including self defense if you're in a situation that calls for it. However, all these weeks you've been posting in this thread, you have not been in a self defense situation in real life, unless there's something you're not telling us. All you've been doing is thinking about the possibility of it happening, and acting as if it were a foregone conclusion.

That you're being assigned to work in the same building as your old office is a bit of a game changer. But up until now, if you were aware of that possibility, you didn't share that information. We can only go by what information you share. As far as I, and probably anyone reading this thread, knew, you were going to be working far away from your old boss, and probably not ever be in close quarters with him again.

You certainly didn't tell us that your new company has an office in the same building as the old one. If you had, that would've made the scenario you're envisioning a bit more credible. Still not necessarily the foregone conclusion you're making it out to be, but more credible.

If you want to be taken seriously, you need to make the reasons why you think what you think clear. Just because someone has a Scorpio stellium, doesn't mean they're vengeful. They have a Scorpio stellium and they're nasty to many of the people they supervise? Possibly vengeful, but that in and of itself is not proof that they'll go to any great length to get revenge on a a former employee who did nothing any more wrong than see their b.s. and leave the company. Said former employee is now going to be working in the same building? A bit more credible now, because if he wanted to smear you, it sounds like he has easier access to the right people.

What you haven't portrayed him as is someone who's willing to make much effort to harm people. Sure, he says he has or will ruin people's careers, but that's talking the talk, not walking the walk. Tell you a secret about scumbags: they're almost always lazy. They'll take the easiest path to intimidation. They won't work very hard at doing harm unless they're super motivated. It takes a lot of effort to ruin a career. Your usual scumbag Scorpio isn't going to bother unless the target means a lot to them.

Why not tell your new job that you have reservations about working in the same building as your former boss? You don't have to share all the details, but if it's a small world in that business, chances are they've heard something somewhere before about how he treats people.

On the plus side, if you have any friends at your old job, you'll be more likely to see them. You can get some sense of how things are going there, and if your former boss is talking about you, you have a better chance of finding out.

Your best defense is the truth.

But if you prefer to rant at people who try to help you, I am done here.

My mistake for not putting as much details about the situation in here as possible and instead letting my emotions at times get the better of me on this board.

So here is what is going on.

I will be starting a new job at a more prestigious company, higher level position, more pay and a better work culture but it is very close location wise to my old one. The truth is I am also going into a role he sucked at when he was younger and so I can see him having a motive to try and sabotage some things.

Yes, as much as I hate it, I will be running into him again.

The issue is not only him though, I also had some problems with jealous coworkers during my time who hated me for putting up better numbers and at times kind of joined in on the bashing.

Scumbag boss himself kept a very tyrannical approach to the meetings, none of the heavy gossip ever actually left the meetings themselves.

I think the other issue I left out is that some of my coworkers, especially those he favored despite their poor numbers, were on his side.

The other key point I will bring up is that the guy was very tactful in his approach, more a wolf in sheep's clothing kind of a deal. He managed to get liked by others by playing up his approach of coming off as tame while gosipping in the meetings.

I think he had a "don't get your own hands dirty approach" in the sense that he had team leads he would get to do his dirty work. Narcissistic morally self-righteous personalities he would get to push people around a bit and I will definitely be running into them for sure, they don't really do much work.

So here is what I could need help with.

These team leads were aggressive people that would invade your personal space and try to force themselves into conversations, same with the boss in a way but team leads more so. You would have to literally tell these people to get lost or they would barge their way into your conversations and personal space.

Maybe here I need to get better at putting up a strong barrier with difficult people and telling them to get lost in a professional way. Say I am having lunch with my new teammates and boss, these old coworkers try to barge into the conversation instead of taking the hint, I would need healthy professional ways to tell them to get lost.

There is my concern and I know I am right, I just do, even if you don't agree, then trust me enough to know this guy is a grudge holding soul who will try to ruin a career.

My concern is that he will try to barge in or at least try to stay involved in my new role. The concern I have is that he will try to get buddy buddy with my new manager and try to still see how he can have power over me at my new company whether it is through muddying the waters or something of that nature.

Now if I am WRONG then this whole post would be for nothing, you guys would be right and I can look back on this and laugh.

Osamenor

Staff member
Are you familiar with this site? http://www.askamanager.org/

It's a great place to go if you need advice about a complex work problem. Old posts might show enough similarity to get some ideas for your situation, and you also have the option of writing in yourself. Don't mention astrology if you do--it's not an astrology site, and when astrology has been mentioned, lots of astrology skeptics turned up (someone wrote in to ask if they should use a pseudonym to protect their professional credibility when they were going to be writing an astrology column while working in a separate professional field, and the general consensus was yes)--but it is great for practical advice regarding difficult professional situations.

Telling people to get lost in a professional way, and generally setting boundaries at work, is something that's been talked about over there before, for sure.

My bad for getting too wordy Osa, the recent week for me has felt like an avalanche for me and I have not had as much of a chance of coming on to this site. Coming on this site for me at times is like not eating any sweets for a week and then finally having that one cheat meal!

I thought more about my situation and obviously, a lot can still happen so can't count any chickens before they hatch. It could very well be that my new boss is almost as bad as my last boss or he is a great boss, you just never know.

In the past year, I have been treated like trash despite putting up strong numbers and had to deal with some awful people. All along I thought about some type of "revenge" but then I looked more at what has happened in my situation recently. I am going to be working for a company that is a premier name in my industry, be in a better position and make more money all the while being in the same area too. The same guy and select people in his group who were aiming to make my life miserable will have to see me in that position.

Now it is a given in my opinion that this guy might try to manipulate the situation anyway he can by trying to be buddy buddy with my new boss but I am going to focus on the job itself, that is my primary goal.

In some strange fashion, I think I did get my revenge by kissing a horrible job situation goodbye and getting into a better one.

At this point, my only concern with the past job situation is playing defense. My goal now is to live well because when they say that is the best revenge, I think it may as well be.

Going back to a post of mines about why some people of this sign who are less evolved are such nasty toxic people, I think I finally have a theory!

It is when a delusional perception one's self meets harsh reality but that delusional perception was there to aid from a harsh reality.

I think back about not just my former boss but people in general I knew who were like this, there was this great desire to be someone but the skill and talent was not there. When that happened, it manifested itself in the form of absolute hatred, misery, toxic personality, sadism and the need to ruin others.

Somewhere I read that the rich are actually not the nastiest people you will meet, it is often the middle and upper middle class who are shallow and narcissistic because they have this sort of middle child syndrome. Same with people, it is when someone wants to go to a certain place but lacks the work ethic and talent to get there yet the desire is still there so it leads to misery.

Now I am going to take a jab at less evolved Scorpios.

The sign itself is one of pure narcissism. A typical guy from that sign wants to be the guy that women all falling head over heels for and the world is worshipping, it is a power hungry sign. Unfortunately, the less evolved people from it lack the social charm and at times even the physical appearance to truly obtain what they want so that manifests itself in the form of narcissism and hatred.

When a lot of people from this sign attempt to write and brag about how they hold grudges and ruin lives, it is all a display of strength in order to cover up for some weaknesses. It is that strong desire to be someone yet knowing one lacks the natural talent and work ethic to be that someone.

A lot of these people attempt to sound nihilistic to show power and toughness but it is really a coping mechanism.

So when some tyrant manager acts nasty, plays favorites and attempts to come off as holier than thou, I think it is a coping mechanism to deal with a harsh reality that they don't have the charisma to be a CEO.

I think that is what it really is, the issue is, how to deal with these people once they are hellbent on ruining lives out of jealousy.

bsab

Banned
Scorpios are my most favourite. Not for everyone. They’re definitely not possible to deal with for everyone. It takes special people to be able to understand Scorpios and to deal with them.