Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vocational Astrology

Vocational Astrology Discuss finding out more about your work, job, career, calling, or whatever you do or want to do for a living.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 02-03-2018, 07:14 PM
kyoh kyoh is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 28
Stellium in tenth house

Having a tenth house stellium, my life seems to be about professional dissatisfaction. Does it have to be like that, always?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_kaio_silva.68787.63772.jpg (42.2 KB, 18 views)


Last edited by kyoh; 02-04-2018 at 07:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 05-01-2018, 12:15 AM
StefaniaJW StefaniaJW is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoh View Post
Having a tenth house stellium, my life seems to be about professional dissatisfaction. Does it have to be like that, always?
What planets are there in your tenth house?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 05-01-2018, 08:07 PM
kyoh kyoh is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefaniaJW View Post
What planets are there in your tenth house?
Sun, moon, venus, mercury and mars, all Sagittarius.

My midheaven is also in the tenth house.

Jupiter(Sagittarius) is in ninth house, scorpio, and Saturn is in twelfth house,Aquarius.

My ascendant is Pisces.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 05-01-2018, 09:16 PM
kyoh kyoh is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoh View Post
Sun, moon, venus, mercury and mars, all Sagittarius.

My midheaven is also in the tenth house.

Jupiter(Sagittarius) is in ninth house, scorpio, and Saturn is in twelfth house,Aquarius.

My ascendant is Pisces.

The chart is attached to the post...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 05-01-2018, 09:31 PM
StefaniaJW StefaniaJW is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 11
Re: Stellium in tenth house

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoh View Post
Sun, moon, venus, mercury and mars, all Sagittarius.

My midheaven is also in the tenth house.

Jupiter(Sagittarius) is in ninth house, scorpio, and Saturn is in twelfth house,Aquarius.

My ascendant is Pisces.
I saw your chart later, sorry. Your Sagittarius stellium in MC and given the position of the rulers of 6th and 10th house, your probably have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and travelling. You probably love travelling to new countries and learning about new cultures and languages. You'll be independent and never stop learning in your job, which will most likely be in travelling, writing/communication, fundraising/being an ambassador, politics, entrepreneurship or even acting/threatre/spiritual vocations. The medical or dentistry field could be good. But, if I were to guess, I would say communication/marketing or something relating to use people-reading skills giving your Pisces ascendant.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 05-01-2018, 09:52 PM
kyoh kyoh is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefaniaJW View Post
I saw your chart later, sorry. Your Sagittarius stellium in MC and given the position of the rulers of 6th and 10th house, your probably have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and travelling. You probably love travelling to new countries and learning about new cultures and languages. You'll be independent and never stop learning in your job, which will most likely be in travelling, writing/communication, fundraising/being an ambassador, politics, entrepreneurship or even acting/threatre/spiritual vocations. The medical or dentistry field could be good. But, if I were to guess, I would say communication/marketing or something relating to use people-reading skills giving your Pisces ascendant.
You're a good guesser. My girlfriend used to say I should work with marketing. But, I'm actually a teacher of English and French.

Never left Brazil, what makes me a little sad. Even in my hometown, most of my friends are foreigners.

The thing is, I want to be an artist, blending music, drama and literature,. Even when writing music, my focus is on the lyrics. So you're right about writing/communication.

It's been very difficult to conciliate my actual job with my aspirations. A day only has 24 hours...




Thanks for your reply. It threw some light on my issue.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
house, stellium, tenth

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.