Calling all synastry experts? :)

lunasky

Hey, friends:

On a mission to trying to move on from an old love - so I went on a date last night. We seem to have really clicked, and have a lot in common. He's very artistic (actually drew me a sketch of a constellation and brought it to our first date, it was quite cute). He appears to be very affectionate, and interested. It seems like like he (maybe?) is looking for a relationship - but I'm moving to the other side of the world early next year. I've not told him that yet.

Based on what you see in our charts, can anyone tell if this is a man I should still keep seeing - someone who might want to pursue a long distance thing for a bit? Or - would this end in heartbreak? Any red flags...or green lights?

I know I'm probably supposed to make a joint chart, but I have no idea how to do that, so here are our separate ones. SORRY, i'm such a rookie.

My chart:
Me.png

His chart:
Him.png

You're all magical. Thank you <3

Last edited:

muchacho

Looks really good. Using whole sign houses, he triggers you 3rd (siblings), 5th (romance) and 11th (friends) house. You trigger his 3rd, 7th (marriage) and 11th house. There should be actual mutual understanding and attraction. So the squaring Moons are more an asset than a liability here.

Also, he has Gemini rising, Sun in Sagittarius, and Moon in Aries which means he likes to be on the move and probably won't mind living on the other side of the word.

lunasky

Looks really good. Using whole sign houses, he triggers you 3rd (siblings), 5th (romance) and 11th (friends) house. You trigger his 3rd, 7th (marriage) and 11th house. There should be actual mutual understanding and attraction. So the squaring Moons are more an asset than a liability here.

Also, he has Gemini rising, Sun in Sagittarius, and Moon in Aries which means he likes to be on the move and probably won't mind living on the other side of the word.

Gracias, muchacho 😊 that gives me hope! Haha