Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 12-29-2013, 11:13 PM

Re: Mars in Capricorn is the absolute best placement for success

BILLIONAIRE BILL GATES

has Libra Mars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 12-30-2013, 12:01 AM
may28gemini

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeCareALot View Post
It's the opposite actually! In Placidus, my Sun is in the 6th house and my Cap Saturn is in the 3rd house but conjunct the IC. In whole signs, my Sun is in the 7th house, and Saturn is in the 4th. I usually interpret my Saturn from both the 3rd and 4th house since both descriptions ring true.
Sorry, I've been sick with a cold combined with allergies acting up for the past few days and I'm kinda fuzzy when I'm over the counter drugs. I do love cough drops from Ricola though. What I meant was, Cap Saturn in the 4th house squares Aries Sun in the 7th house. Sun must be close to DC and Saturn is close to IC.

In the interest of chart systems, I only use Whole Signs. If you want to get an accurate reading on your chart, normally I would suggest to everyone to use Whole Signs but I'm very apathetic lately and don't really care who uses what anymore...basically speaking, pick a system and stick with it and get really good at that one system.

As a general thing, if anyone wishes to enlist my "help" they're going to get the Whole Signs interpretation and if I go further, which I have the silly tendency of doing, I deal with Chaldean stuff.

Quote:
What you said about Libra interacting well with Saturnine energy is quite true! Technically, Cap Saturn squares my Libra ASC, but I find that my Libra side can generally go along with Saturn's requirements even though Libra and Cap are in no way similar, LOL. I usually blame my Libra ASC on my being insecure and unhappy with the way I look, but I find that, yeah, Libra can more easily accept Saturn's decrees of, "Well, if you're unhappy with something, develop a plan to change it and follow through."
That's ok that Saturn squares your Asc. All that really means is that Saturn modifies your appearance so you are going to be on the self-conscious side (who isn't right?) and critique yourself harshly. There's beauty in that because as you've said, you're unhappy about something, change it. Do something, don't whine. The nice thing about that is, the more you do, the better you'll feel. Your problems are easy to solve when Saturn touches those planets. Everything becomes concrete and easier to pinpoint.

On the personality front, Saturn square Asc, it "edits" or "censors" whichever word you prefer, your behavior in how you wish to be perceived by others. You try to be careful in your ways of dealing with others and worried that you're not perceived to be polite, caring, courteous. You're not a typical Aries. Actually, NO Aries Sun is typical if they have Libra rising... their Sun is totally in the mercy of the Moon's house (7th house) which softens the jagged Aries ego by a few shades. What's wrong with that? Do you want to be arrogant and ridiculous with an over bloated ego that annoys everyone? Typical Aries people don't even realize they are this way until it's too late.

Cap and Aries are similar in the sense they both want CONTROL! It's cardinal and with that comes ambition. Cap is refined ambition concerned with the material plane, whereas Aries is raw energy that seeks to make a name for itself. Aries and Cap will go toe to toe against each other because they are in the running for the same thing- to be #1 on the material plane. Aside from the control thing, they express everything so differently, so yeah, your Sun and Saturn (who are natural enemies to begin with) are square and do battle. It's an odd thing... being that Sun is exalted and Saturn is domiciled. Ever looked at faces/decans and terms? That will tell you who's in charge of who...

You're right. I've also noticed that Libra and Cap work quite well together, even if they do square. But it's a softer square. Although both are cardinal, Libra wishes to control the social sphere, whereas, Cap wants to control their professional/status sphere. They move in the same line of ambition, yet separate circles so they don't really bump into each other. Cap doesn't care about social maneuvers unless it has something to do its status. Libra isn't interested in the professional sphere because it's too specific...Libra just wants to be the belle of the ball and hailed as the social leader of the pack. If anything, Cap and Libra would get together and make a good partnership.

I always find that Aries Sun, esp those with Aries rising, which means their Sun could be on the AC (good lord, help us all!), are too diva and dramatic. The only way they calm down is if they end up with an introverted rising (such as Cap or Scorpio) or a softer rising (like Cancer or Libra) and have other elements in their chart that's NOT Fire (preferably Earth to ground them). Otherwise, too much you'd get another Blue Beard like Henri Landru. Look at all that Aries and Grand Fire Trine in there! He murdered like 12 women or 15... I forget, but he was a serial killer and they never did find the bodies as he incinerated them and killed one of those women's sons. Anyway, I digress.

Quote:
My Aries Sun on the other hand has a muuuuch harder time with Cap/Saturn. My Sun seems to want to identify with hardcore/strong/aggressive energies, so I have a hard time accepting discipline and restriction into how I feel about myself. In other words, I CAN work very hard and be very disciplined with certain goals but those traits don't feel natural and integrated the way that 'LET'S DO IT NOW!' Aries-style energy does. I feel like Cap/Saturn traits are just things I temporarily embody to get what I want--not characteristics that I describe me as a person.

It $ucks because I have immense respect for Saturnine people and Saturnine traits. Pretty much all of the "success" I've received in my life thus far has been due to Saturnine work. But sometimes it seems like I only recognize Saturn in others and 'borrow' his characteristics when I need them, so to speak.
I assume that you're an Aries of 89? If I'm on the money, which I usually am, you've not had your Saturn's return yet. That's when your Saturn will fully get activated and you might find better ways to connect that energy. There's no crime or shame into giving into your impatience and Ariesness. What's wrong with being high energy? It's a good way to be. Quite frankly, I'm surprised you're not an arrogant diva like all Aries before they've had Saturn's return knock the heck out of them. Majority of Aries don't learn the concept of being humble, let alone word until Saturn gets through with them and that's really a rude awakening. Saturn is really mean (not mean spirited, just mean) towards every sign and maybe he likes Air signs the most, but I think Saturn likes to be really mean towards Aries and Cancer Sun...which is probably why I notice the drastic difference in their behaviors pre and post Saturn return.

Even during my Return I felt the wind knocked out of me (literally and figuratively) or I was overly suffocated by too much wind. I wasn't spared. It was a very lonely and difficult time. My return wasn't a cakewalk.

Quote:
Oy! Long story made short: how about we trade? I'll take your Sun trine Saturn and exalted Saturn on the ASC. And you can take my Sun square Saturn, Saturn square ASC/DESC, and Saturn opposite MC, LOL.
HAHAHAHAHAHA no, you don't want it! It's really heavy duty censorship and hardships. When I was a kid, I was all prim and proper...except I exploded a lot just because I really am an explosive person underneath. I tried to do the right thing all the time, but it didn't work out in favor most of the time. I couldn't stand most people because I think they're backstabbers and really too self-serving. I was also depressed and disappointed by others. I couldn't trust anyone, and I certainly didn't trust or love my parents who sent me away often. I had no security net, no sense of real belonging, and I was always on the go not necessarily because I had to be but because I never felt welcomed. I am detached from everyone and everything...except my cat, and I'm a cranky old lady trapped inside a young body who dreams of nothing but retirement that probably won't happen for another 60 years. It's very easy for me to apathetic and not give a rat's @ss and although I use to care about people and wanted to save them from making horrible mistakes, I've acquiesced that you cannot save others from themselves and no amount of love can change a rotten person to so better let others stay where are and move on. All this may sound sharply sarcastic and funny because I like to laugh about everything, but I have a really dark sense of humor and because I'm always realistic about everything because deep down, I'm disgusted by a lot in life, but I have to soldier on like all of us,only I'm conscious of the dirty plays people make and find it wrong that life is the way it is...and yet I must accept all the sh!t I cannot change.

NOOOOOOO>>>>you definitely don't want what I've got. It can lead pretty much anyone into depression, except oddly for me, I'm not depressed... I just laugh at it all as one big joke.

Last edited by may28gemini; 12-30-2013 at 12:10 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
WeCareALot (12-30-2013)
Unread 12-30-2013, 01:31 AM

FRIEND OF BILL GATES

AND ONE OF THE WORLD'S WEALTHIEST PEOPLE
BILLIONAIRE WARREN BUFFET
http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Buffett,_Warren_E.
Cancer Mars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 12-30-2013, 01:57 AM

There are many other factors may lead to success and often in the most unusual combinations.

Not needing to look into the Mars in Cancer too much for Warren E. Buffet.
It is obvious that his Venus in domicile conjoined SN (naturally good at), at MC, final dispositor of Mercury therefore Sun 8th house lord also 2nd house lord Saturn Rx but in his domicile in 1st house, intercepted blockage/special talent which there are enough tension/force to express/unlock, square Mercury, opposite Mars (through in Saturn's fall).

Guess what the expression of Mars in Cancer in his 7th house particular his first wife? Susan Thompson Buffett, she was an activist in Civil Rights, Abortion Rights, and population control issues. Is it astrology just fascinating? Also seeing that Jupiter in Cancer inside the intercepted Cancer approaching conjunction to Pluto in Cancer which would be activated in progression, mutual reception with Moon in Sagittarius at the cusp of 12th but indeed still within the 11th house which is the 5th of 7th which clearly is ruled by Mars/Pluto in Cancer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Buffett
I believe there is something of the divine mystery in everything that exists. We can see it sparkle in a sunflower or a poppy. We sense more of the unfathomable mystery in a butterfly that flutters from a twig--or in a goldfish swimming in a bowl. But we are closest to God in our own soul. Only there can we become one with the greatest mystery of life. In truth, at very rare moments we can experience that we ourselves are that divine mystery. --Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World

Last edited by poyi; 12-30-2013 at 02:00 AM.
Unread 12-30-2013, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poyi View Post
There are many other factors may lead to success and often in the most unusual combinations.

Not needing to look into the Mars in Cancer too much for Warren E. Buffet.
It is obvious that his Venus in domicile conjoined SN (naturally good at), at MC, final dispositor of Mercury therefore Sun 8th house lord also 2nd house lord Saturn Rx but in his domicile in 1st house, intercepted blockage/special talent which there are enough tension/force to express/unlock, square Mercury, opposite Mars (through in Saturn's fall)
Many others born that day in same location as Warren Buffett did not achieve billionaire status
- so obviously Ascendant Part of Fortune and Angles are key factor - but the official time of birth is unlikely accurate

Quote:
Guess what the expression of Mars in Cancer in his 7th house particular his first wife? Susan Thompson Buffett, she was an activist in Civil Rights, Abortion Rights, and population control issues. Is it astrology just fascinating? Also seeing that Jupiter in Cancer inside the intercepted Cancer approaching conjunction to Pluto in Cancer which would be activated in progression, mutual reception with Moon in Sagittarius at the cusp of 12th but indeed still within the 11th house which is the 5th of 7th which clearly is ruled by Mars/Pluto in Cancer.

Unread 12-30-2013, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Many others born that day in same location as Warren Buffett did not achieve billionaire status
- so obviously Ascendant Part of Fortune and Angles are key factor - but the official time of birth is unlikely accurate
Well JA, it is rated A should be within workable range even not 100%. Yes Venus is at the Cross of Matter. And if you look into the situation of his wife, and possibly looking into the timing of her death, we can confirm that at least as a Workable chart.Under the Events, you can click to see the transit/progression on Buffet's natal on the MONTH and Year of his wife death.

Using his natal only since we don't have the exact day of death on his chart as 29th July 2004 (I am too lazy to recast!!). We can see that with Mars in Cancer placed in 7th inside the intercepted sign, ruler of 5th and 4th in Placidus which is the derived house of 5th and 9th her higher mind, interestingly a fallen Mars as the ruler of Uranus Rx even that is outer but in possible active range in 9th close to IC, since it was in natal Rx, I suspect it would be at closer range to IC at some point. If we use Whole Sign, the 9th sign of 7th is Pisces, which we can see Jupiter in Cancer again in 7th intercepted as her first house, with the Moon Sagittarius which is the 6th of 7th. Just my speculations, should be more to confirm or to disprove.

Susan Thompson Buffet died from Cerebral Hemorrhage during the summer of 2004, before that she suffered years of Oral Cancer. Unfortunately we don't have her natal chart. But again I suspect, related to the Cancer/Moon issues due to the rulership over Foods, Nurturing, and Comfort which I have some controversial thoughts about her personal life mission on abortion and population control.
I believe there is something of the divine mystery in everything that exists. We can see it sparkle in a sunflower or a poppy. We sense more of the unfathomable mystery in a butterfly that flutters from a twig--or in a goldfish swimming in a bowl. But we are closest to God in our own soul. Only there can we become one with the greatest mystery of life. In truth, at very rare moments we can experience that we ourselves are that divine mystery. --Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World
Unread 12-30-2013, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Well JA, it is rated A should be within workable range even not 100%. Yes Venus is at the Cross of Matter. And if you look into the situation of his wife, and possibly looking into the timing of her death, we can confirm that at least as a Workable chart.Under the Events, you can click to see the transit/progression on Buffet's natal on the MONTH and Year of his wife death.
That particular progression Buffet had in common with many others
Solar Return, profection, firdaria, time lords, transits to and from the Lord of the Year are more specific
Quote:
Using his natal only since we don't have the exact day of death on his chart as 29th July 2004 (I am too lazy to recast!!). We can see that with Mars in Cancer placed in 7th inside the intercepted sign, ruler of 5th and 4th in Placidus which is the derived house of 5th and 9th her higher mind, interestingly a fallen Mars as the ruler of Uranus Rx even that is outer but in possible active range in 9th close to IC, since it was in natal Rx, I suspect it would be at closer range to IC at some point. If we use Whole Sign, the 9th sign of 7th is Pisces, which we can see Jupiter in Cancer again in 7th intercepted as her first house, with the Moon Sagittarius which is the 6th of 7th. Just my speculations, should be more to confirm or to disprove.

Susan Thompson Buffet died from Cerebral Hemorrhage during the summer of 2004, before that she suffered years of Oral Cancer. Unfortunately we don't have her natal chart. But again I suspect, related to the Cancer/Moon issues due to the rulership over Foods, Nurturing, and Comfort which I have some controversial thoughts about her personal life mission on abortion and population control
With no chart for Susan Thomson, Buffett's wife, we can only speculate
Unread 12-30-2013, 02:59 AM

Yes Speculating is fun. But honestly saying, since I haven't got much interesting on working on other people charts (while I have a handful on my own charts), so I won't waste my brain cells on all those investigations however surly worth the study for those willing to invest more time into it. I must say I had not gone through my own yet!

P.S: Unless Buffett decides to pay me for it! But many of them already have their own astrologers lol why would they want a student!
Unread 12-30-2013, 01:33 PM

True I have mars in capricorn, I'm actually a millionaire through multiple streams of passive income & I train diligently & consistently with my athletics training regimen simply because I have a strong instinctive need to be productive on a day to day basis....
Unread 12-30-2013, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitas View Post
True I have mars in capricorn, I'm actually a millionaire through multiple streams of passive income & I train diligently & consistently with my athletics training regimen simply because I have a strong instinctive need to be productive on a day to day basis....
Clearly then,

since you are only a millionaire,

not even a multi-millionaire

and

since billionaire Bill Gates Mars is Libra

and

billionaire Warren Buffett's Mars is Cancer

then obviously Mars in Capricorn IS NOT necessarily 'the absolute best placement for success
'
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
poyi (12-31-2013)
Unread 12-30-2013, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Clearly then,

since you are only a millionaire,

not even a multi-millionaire

and

since billionaire Bill Gates Mars is Libra

and

billionaire Warren Buffett's Mars is Cancer

then obviously Mars in Capricorn IS NOT necessarily 'the absolute best placement for success
'
Yes but I'm only 27 & on the path to becoming a multi-billionaire lol...
Unread 12-30-2013, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Yes
but
I'm only 27

Dustin Moskovitz
Scorpio Mars
Net Worth: $3.8 billion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dustin_Moskovitz
Quote:
& on the path to becoming a multi-billionaire lol..

Dustin Moskovitz, age 28
Mark Zuckerberg's former roommate,
no longer works at Facebook,
the social networking giant that he co-founded
A signee of Bill Gates' and Warren Buffett's Giving Pledge
Moskovitz bikes to work
flies commercial
and pitches his own tent at Burning Man
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
poyi (12-31-2013)
Unread 12-30-2013, 05:27 PM

I remember reading somewhere that Warren Buffett and Bill Gates' success is more likely due to their Jupiter conjunct Pluto aspects, with Jupiter-Pluto aspects being one of the most popular among billionaires.

http://plutojuice.com/jupiter-pluto-...onaire-aspect/

http://www.ciuboda.com/post/billiona...e-horoscope/82 (this article talks about other aspects like Venus-Neptune-Chiron)
Unread 12-30-2013, 06:14 PM

Quote:
I remember reading somewhere that Warren Buffett and Bill Gates' success is more likely due to their Jupiter conjunct Pluto aspects, with Jupiter-Pluto aspects being one of the most popular among billionaires
Pluto spends slightly more than TWENTY YEARS in each one of the twelve signs

One Pluto orbit of the Sun takes 248 years
so no one EVER experiences a Pluto Return

Pluto therefore may affect the Historical Cycles of Mundane Astrology

Anyone with Pluto in aspect to Jupiter shares that aspect with millions worldwide
Very few of whom are billionaires

In contrast
A Jupiter Return however occurs every twelve years

In fact Jupiter easily encompasses more than one thousand planet Earths

Furthermore
Pluto is not only infinitely smaller than Jupiter
but also
Pluto is smaller than planet Earth

so
Jupiter easily encompasses SEVERAL THOUSAND Plutos

So study the house location of the sign ruler of natal Jupiter
AS WELL AS it's sign location

By the way
our Sun is massive in comparison to Jupiter
and
our Sun is even more massive in comparison with Brown Dwarf Pluto
as illustrated

Unread 12-31-2013, 02:39 AM

Quote:
I remember reading somewhere that Warren Buffett and Bill Gates' success is more likely due to their Jupiter conjunct Pluto aspects, with Jupiter-Pluto aspects being one of the most popular among billionaires.

http://plutojuice.com/jupiter-pluto-...onaire-aspect/

http://www.ciuboda.com/post/billiona...e-horoscope/82 (this article talks about other aspects like Venus-Neptune-Chiron)
These conjunction last for a long time. Not all of them were that rich. Some might have experience in a way of other form of MASSIVENESS. Could very well be overgrowth cancer if hitting the wrong spot. Outer planets if in effective orb, most of the time functioning in cosmic level affecting the generation, when it is in Action and Effectively Active still not always positively bringing the individual wealth. I said Jupiter and Pluto in conjunction in a person's chart could behave as overgrowth tumor due to the nature of Mutation, Metastasis, Massive slow acting transformed cells but in aggressive growth that are out of control. But then again not everyone gets cancer with this placement either, it will need other significant indicators.

astro_246gw_323_warren_e_buffett_adb_20031015.9260.17983.jpg

Here I am doing experimental speculation.....In Buffet's case, located in the intercepted 7th house. In October 2003, his wife Susan was diagnosed with Oral Cancer, transit Saturn partile conjunct natal Jupiter, in progression progressed Jupiter Rx and Pluto Rx also in the same month in Partile conjunction in less than 20 mins orb and conjoined natal Pluto. I didn't know the exact day so I cast it as 15th October 2003. Scorpio is the 6th sign from Gemini cusp in whole sign and his 12th house, Jupiter is the 6th house lord also Buffett's 12th house. It is interesting to see the Solar Arc POF entering the 12th of his wife 1st house and Progressed POF also just entered into his own 12th. His natal 9th house is ruled by Mercury, Solar arc Mercury was in the 12th.

The 3rd of 7th, also is Virgo in Placidus, rules by Mercury, in this very case Oral cancer would be ruled by 3rd house/Mercury as it affecting the ability of Speech..., which the ruler of the 3rd of 7th as Mercury, Solar Arc Mercury in her 6th. Looking at her 3rd house, SA Mar just entered 3rd house Virgo, SA Jupiter and Pluto with Vertex as the midpoint, SA Pluto conjuncts natal Mercury still within 3rd house of Placidus format.

In whole sign, Leo cusp, the ruler is Sun, in Virgo so again the issues surrounding Mercury, then Mercury is ruled by 5th sign's Venus her facial reconstruction? In natal is loose separating square of Venus square Pluto. SA Vertex conjuncts natal Venus SA Chiron at the cusp of her 3rd sign, progressed Mars conjunct natal Vertex.

Anyway, my thoughts getting a bit messy now. Trying to apply the teaching of Brady seeing Whole Sign as Space Specific, and Placidus as Time Specific.

Quote:
In October 2003, Susan was diagnosed with oral cancer; she underwent surgery, radiation therapy and facial reconstruction. Warren flew out from Omaha to be with her every weekend during her recovery and the couple would later contribute $6 million to five California doctors for the study of oral cancer.

However the actual cause of death is the Cerebral Hemorrhage in 29th July, 2004.

Quote:
Susan died at the age of 72 after suffering a cerebral hemorrhage during the summer of 2004 in Cody, Wyoming. Bono performed "Forever Young" and "All I Want Is You" at her funeral. Warren was so grief-stricken that he did not attend. She left approximately $50 million to her children's charity while each of her children received $10 million and each grandchild received $100,000. She also left a number of friends and employees substantial sums including $8 million to John McCabe and $1 million to Ron Parks. Nearly all of her Berkshire Hathaway shares, valued at nearly $3 billion at the time, were left to a foundation that would later bear her name.[10]
astro_246gw_323_warren_e_buffett_adb_2004729.8812.27564.jpg

In derived house Buffet's MC is his wife IC, the end of life. SA Vertex conjoined MC her IC, the SA MC conjoined her 8th sign Saturn in Capricorn SA Venus (love of his life) in even tight conjunction to Saturn in Capricorn Rx. Progressed Vertex square SA MC. I do think active Vertex on natal and SA MC which is his wife's IC worth considering....
Unread 01-01-2014, 07:14 AM
may28gemini

Here's the chart of Clyde Barrow... he was Cap Mars in 6th house (Mars' Joy). He was quite successful early on in life... and went out with many legendary BANGS!!! Unfortunately or maybe fortunately (depending on how you think of it) he had Mars conjunct Uranus LOL so umm... he had to really work in very UNCONVENTIONAL settings and be his own boss

Last edited by may28gemini; 01-01-2014 at 07:16 AM.

Tags
absolute, capricorn, mars, placement, success