Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 12-12-2013, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ram View Post
Asteroid Juno's placement and aspects can tell you about what you look for in a marriage partner.

Asteroid Adonis' placement and aspects will tell you about what kind of man you find the most sexually appealing.

Asteroid Eros' placement and aspects will tell you what qualities in a man will turn you on.

Asteroid Psyches placement and aspects will tell you what type of person understands you.

Look for aspects between these asteroids and venus, mars, sun, moon, descendant, North node (maybe south node as well, but tht's hit or miss) in synastry.

The vertex axis is important as well. As it represents fated meetings, which could be a soulmate. Aspects to the vertex axis in synastry are pretty good indicators of compatibility. When transiting planets aspect your vertex axis then someone special may come into your life at that point.
Noted. thank you that is very helpful!

Unread 12-12-2013, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Hope is insufficient... So use Electional astrology when marrying
Good advice
Unread 12-12-2013, 02:15 AM

Re: does the 7th house represent all marriages? Or only the first marriage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satine View Post
Lol lame. Divorce is miserable. I hope if I get married again we'll dodge that bullet.
Hello Satine,
I am sorry to 'intervene' here, I only wanna mention something...Some of my closest friends are people who got 'trapped' in miserable marriages (+some continue to live a miserable life, because they are terrified of being alone & start over...)...So living a miserable marriage is worse than a miserable divorce...
Just my thoughts
Tam
The Ram (12-12-2013)
Unread 12-12-2013, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraL View Post
Hello Satine,
I am sorry to 'intervene' here, I only wanna mention something...Some of my closest friends are people who got 'trapped' in miserable marriages (+some continue to live a miserable life, because they are terrified of being alone & start over...)...So living a miserable marriage is worse than a miserable divorce...
Just my thoughts
Tam
Agreed! I'm in no rush.I have 3 children, I won't be getting married again unless I am confident that we are completely compatible and we've been together a while. I'm going to be very careful. at this moment I am much happier single then I was in my marriage, it would be nice to find a marriage that made me happier than being single. Someday. My son could use a good role model and my girls could use an example of what a healthy relationship looks like.
The Following User Says Thank You to Satine For This Useful Post:
TamaraL (12-12-2013)
Unread 12-12-2013, 02:22 AM

Quote:
There's a lot more to it than that, but others have explained and can explain the other techniques better than I can.

Also in regards to the vertex, it is important. But don't take a planetary contact to it as a sure thing either. An ex had her mercury exactly (0mins) conjunct my vertex and while we were together several years, I eventually broke it off due to incompatibility.
good to know!
Unread 12-12-2013, 02:29 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lion o ness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraL View Post
You are right its vague & different for every modern practitioner...I think that if there is a child (no matter the duration of the relationship.).this relationship will always be indicated as an important union-"astrological marriage" in a persons chart...(what can be more important union, than 2 people creating a child) Now everything in life & in this case astrology has to do with interpretation as you said "personal thinking" ...
In my view its not the perception of the relationship that affects the houses but the opposite..
For instance (in Whole signs system) I have Saturn-Uranus very tightly conjunct on the 7th House (& both conjunct loosely Neptune)...So that placement could explain my "unconventional" view of marriage, (Uranus) but on the other hand I very committed in relationships (Saturn). From inner search I know that these placements & their aspects have influenced my perception of marriage as burden.

p.s I am posting my chart, if u want to see what I am saying..

Haha.. I have Uranus in h7 trine Saturn...
Probably why I agree with you.
Unread 12-12-2013, 02:32 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lion o ness

Quote:
Asteroid Juno's placement and aspects can tell you about what you look for in a marriage partner.

Asteroid Adonis' placement and aspects will tell you about what kind of man you find the most sexually appealing.

Asteroid Eros' placement and aspects will tell you what qualities in a man will turn you on.

Asteroid Psyches placement and aspects will tell you what type of person understands you.

Look for aspects between these asteroids and venus, mars, sun, moon, descendant, North node (maybe south node as well, but tht's hit or miss) in synastry.

The vertex axis is important as well. As it represents fated meetings, which could be a soulmate. Aspects to the vertex axis in synastry are pretty good indicators of compatibility. When transiting planets aspect your vertex axis then someone special may come into your life at that point.

Haha..
My vertex,psyche in Virgo in h7
My Eros in Pisces conjunct asc...
I can't remember Adonis at this time.
Unread 12-12-2013, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion o ness View Post
Haha.. I have Uranus in h7 trine Saturn...
Probably why I agree with you.
LOL yes makes sense!
Unread 12-12-2013, 02:58 AM

Quote:

Trying to find these but when I pull up my chart on astrodienst they aren't available. Do you know a different site where I could look them up?
Unread 12-12-2013, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Trying to find these but when I pull up my chart on astrodienst they aren't available. Do you know a different site where I could look them up?
Stay on the same website, go to "Extended Chart Selection", scroll-down to "Additional Objects" section right underneath there are 3 clickable lists of asteroids:

Asteroid name/number list with 17224 names
List of fixed stars
List of other horoscope factors and "hypothetical" planets

You can find all of them in these lists!
Unread 12-12-2013, 04:30 AM

Thanks! I figured it out! I'm doing it on my phone so I had to type in the numbers.

http://tinypic.com/r/25gyomv/5
Unread 12-12-2013, 05:37 AM

Quote:

trying to understand these placements in my chart but I'm not finding a lot online, do you know if there is a website or a link that would be a good reference? Or do you have any thoughts? Also I'm sure this is probably a newb question but where do I find the vertex?
Unread 12-12-2013, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poyi View Post
Also no matter how long two had lived and shared their resources and have legal children together, when they are in front of the laws for whatever reason they will never be able to use the Term Divorce as they were never on paper in religious point of view and in civil law point of view were ever Married so there is no such process of Divorce can be processed.

Actually, the state that I live in, Texas, you can get a divorce if you are 'Common Law' married.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common-..._United_States

http://texaslawhelp.org/resource/com...-about-divorce

"In Texas, you can ask the court to give you the divorce because it was somebody's fault. The "grounds" are: adultery, cruelty, abandonment (for at least one year), convicted for a felony (and served at least one year), living apart (for three years), committed to a mental institution (for three years with little or no hope of recovery).

When a court gives a divorce for "grounds," then the court can give more of the community property to the "innocent" spouse."

http://www.ehow.com/how_6382462_file...rce-texas.html

"Each player must accept the cards life deals him.
But once they are in hand, he alone must decide
how to play the cards in order to win the game."

~Voltaire

"Everyone and Everything is interconnected in the universe. Stay pure of heart and you will see the signs. Follow the signs, and you will find your destiny."

~Jeff Who Lives at Home
Unread 12-13-2013, 06:04 AM

Quote:
trying to understand these placements in my chart but I'm not finding a lot online, do you know if there is a website or a link that would be a good reference? Or do you have any thoughts? Also I'm sure this is probably a newb question but where do I find the vertex?
Astro.com
Extended chart selection
Additional objects:
Click on the vertex (This will be the 2nd object in the additional objects box)
Unread 12-13-2013, 02:11 PM

Thank you!
Unread 12-14-2013, 05:34 AM

Back in early Medieval and Islamic transitional era times (8th - 11th centuries), the sign ruler and the 3 triplicity rulers of the sign on the 7th house, were used (at least in horary) to signify various wives (and of, today could apply to different husbands as well)
1st spouse = lord of the sign on the 7th house
2nd spouse = first triplicity lord of the 7th house sign (day or night lord, depending upon the time of day or night the question were asked, or the birth of the individual if a projection were being made from the natal)
3rd spouse = second triplicity lord of the 7th house sign
4th spouse = third triplicity lord of the 7th house sign
Unread 12-14-2013, 06:05 AM

that's interesting! I've never heard of that, thank you.

Tags
house, marriage, marriages, represent