Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 10-28-2011, 05:24 AM

Re: Extreme charts

Probably mine or Jack Nicholson cuz he seems nuts.

Unread 02-17-2013, 12:15 AM

How about this : sun in taurus, moon in pisces, ascendant in sag, sagittarius in 1st and 12 house, retrograde saturn and uranus in 12th house, neptune in 1st retrograde, pluto in scorpio in midheaven also retrograde, stellium in 3r house, sun pluto opposition, mars saturn opposition, venus neptune square, sun trine both uranus and neptune...I˛`m all over the place . What do you think ?
Unread 02-17-2013, 05:24 AM

Does a cradle formation in a chart can be considered extreme?
Unread 04-08-2013, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moog View Post
I am interested in rare or unusual chart features.
I think I may have a rare or unusual chart?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Astrophanns chart.jpg (60.1 KB, 29 views)
Unread 04-08-2013, 10:04 PM

Wow, imo that IS an unusual chart, Astrophann! I've never seen a chart with two big stelliums in adjoining houses, and all planets so close together.
Unread 04-08-2013, 10:33 PM

I'm not sure what constitutes 'extreme'. I once saw the chart of a man afflicted with autism in which every planet but Pluto and Jupiter was clustered in the first house, a cosmic flotilla over Capricorn and Aquarius. That seemed fairly extreme. My own chart while not being extreme might be acceptable as mildly strange in having a stellium in the fifth house, Pluto touching every planet but Jupiter, every planet below the horizon, and other features which elude memory at the moment. Everything in the chart ostensibly leads back to creativity. If not intrinsically 'extreme', there's certainly the potential for these to manifest extremes in terms of behavioural dispositions, but thankfully they don't. At least, I don't think so. Looking back over this thread, I see that mine is (perhaps thankfully!) not half so extreme as the rest here!

'...Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.' Shakespeare.
Unread 04-08-2013, 11:15 PM

I like to think mine is unusual,, planets in angular houses, stelliums, capricorn generation etc But doesn't everyone see special in their own chart?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me.jpg (79.9 KB, 22 views)

Unread 04-09-2013, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chei star View Post
But doesn't everyone see special in their own chart?
Totally, I lose count of the times I've seen someone express something about the specialness or weirdness or whatever of their chart. It makes me giggle a bit.
Unread 04-09-2013, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrophann View Post
I think I may have a rare or unusual chart?
Why?

My reply was too short, yadda yadda

Maybe your requirements are too long, astro weekly forum
Unread 04-09-2013, 10:38 AM

Quote:

Why? My reply was too short, yadda yadda.....
So Brainy(!), why DO you need to accumulate such extreme charts, for research, for fun? The research results are pretty obvious...extreme = extreme....so it must just be for fun!

Please explain.....thanx
Unread 04-09-2013, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inline View Post
So Brainy(!), why DO you need to accumulate such extreme charts, for research, for fun? The research results are pretty obvious...extreme = extreme....so it must just be for fun!

Please explain.....thanx
brainy

Actually, when I started this thread way back when, my intention wasn't too accumulate anything at all, I was just totally curious.

A lot has changed since then...
Unread 04-09-2013, 04:23 PM

Here's an interesting one; all of the planets in Jennifer's chart are in a single sign(!)

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/...Jennifer_Jason
Unread 04-10-2013, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Here's an interesting one; all of the planets in Jennifer's chart are in a single sign(!)

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/...Jennifer_Jason
Interesting indeed! Although I will add that all of the 7 TRADITIONAL planets are in one sign (Aquarius)-for those of us who also include the outers, these 3 planets are in other signs.
(I notice that the Dragon's Tail is also posited in Aquarius, right on the subject's natal Venus and Jupiter)

Last edited by dr. farr; 04-10-2013 at 05:48 AM.
Unread 04-16-2013, 06:19 AM
may28gemini

Well, my cousin's chart is pretty extreme... in a Libra way. I'm not sure if that just makes him extra sensitive to balancing everything out or he goes from one extreme to the next... but either way, his cardinal energy is off the ying yang.

We grew up together like brother and sister and he's an only child. When we were kids, he was always really selfish and super competitive, had a bad temper and couldn't handle that I'd win at virtually every game we played (video and board). Then around puberty, he swung over to the Libran nice side and haven't left that since. He's a sweet guy. Caring, sensitive, polite, friendly, and doesn't want to rock any boat. Hard to believe it's the same person I grew up with.

He has Aries rising. Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Pluto all in Libra. He has Scorpio Jupiter, Sagittarius Mars, Uranus, and Neptune.

Yup. He has planets in 3 signs.
Unread 04-16-2013, 06:34 AM
may28gemini

Another extremely nutty chart would be Jennifer Jason Leigh with Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and MC all in Aquarius. Saturn and Mars conjunct exact. Sun and Mercury conjunct exact. Jupiter and Venus conjunct exact. MC is equal distances from Venus and Moon.

There's a chart that's not a person, but of a place... Los Angeles, CA. Very fiery and crazy. Pretty much describes LA.

The dates of when Los Angeles was settled vs. when it was incorporated are different. For the sake of argument, I use the incorporated date of April 4, 1850 as LA's "birthdate."

Sun, Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Uranus, Pluto all in Aries. Uranus and Pluto conjunct. Venus and Uranus conjunct. Sun and Saturn conjunct.
Unread 04-18-2013, 12:56 AM

Her chart is Xtreme: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=62548
Unread 04-18-2013, 01:00 AM

How are we defining extreme anyway? Few complexes? Patternless? Almost all hard aspects? Just wondering . . . .

Jennifer Jason Lee's chart is pretty extreme. Using modern rulership, her chart ruler is the planet of extremes.
Unread 04-18-2013, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madammaha View Post
I would consider a chart with 4 planets and up, each in it's own sign, ( Sun in Leo, Moon in Cancer......) a rare one, it influences the person in a very strong way, this kind of person has to know and believe that he understands and does everything the right way from A to Z.
I loved a very successful musician that had Sun in Leo, Moon in Cancer, and Mercury in Virgo.

I can not stress it enough when I say he is a living legend and hailed as one of the best at what he does.

We no longer speak and it was a rather sad ending, but yeah, he had a lot of planets in the signs they ruled. I think rather significantly, he has a famous astro twin that shares his birthday as well. He is also a musician. In fact he was a mentor to the my lost love. I'll not spill the beans on who I had a thing for, but his astro twin is known in many circles as Aphex Twin.

Unread 04-18-2013, 05:44 AM

My husband had a 1922 born grandmother with Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus in dignity (home sign) married to his grandfather with Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars in Pisces. I am told they did make an extreme couple.

Last edited by Flowergirl; 04-18-2013 at 06:29 AM.

Tags
charts, extreme