Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 08-11-2012, 03:07 AM

I liked him, will we meet up again ?

I live in Spain but he doesn't, we just met in a party and we kissed. He was here for a vacation only. He was only an affair not a boyfriend.
My question is if we will meet up again ?! I liked him.

He is moon going to conjunct the jupiter my ruler, I guess that yes in 9 months. But I've read when the south node is touching the sign, things turn out negative or a NO answer, I don't know if here is the case. Someone else could explain me please ? thank you a lot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg will we meet again.jpg (80.1 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg will we meet 02.jpg (78.7 KB, 7 views)

Unread 08-11-2012, 04:29 AM

Re: I liked him, will we meet up again ?

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)
-querent = 1st house = Pisces = Jupiter
-quesited = 7th house (generic significator for the "other person") - Virgo = Mercury
-Mercury flows away from Jupiter
-so, a "no" answer to this question, at least over the next few months (during the time frame in which this horary chart is likely to be valid)
The Following User Says Thank You to dr. farr For This Useful Post:
*Ju* (08-13-2012)
Unread 08-11-2012, 04:00 PM

I would take him to be Mercury - 7th ruler, not Moon. Your interest in him is beyond just flirtation, judging by the chart Jupiter (you) is very into Mercury. 5th house is rarely used for relationship questions, or even affairs. 5th is more for children, pregnancies and entertainment/fun...

Mercury and Jupiter do sextile in about 10 units, Moon translates as well. So I'd say you will meet in about 9-10 months, I dont think its weeks.
The Following User Says Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
*Ju* (08-13-2012)
Unread 08-13-2012, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. farr View Post
(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)
-querent = 1st house = Pisces = Jupiter
-quesited = 7th house (generic significator for the "other person") - Virgo = Mercury
-Mercury flows away from Jupiter
-so, a "no" answer to this question, at least over the next few months (during the time frame in which this horary chart is likely to be valid)
The moon being my co-ruler is making sextile with mercury and the part of fortune is conjunct to moon, can't these aspects help for the approach between us ? thank you Dr.
Unread 08-13-2012, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
I would take him to be Mercury - 7th ruler, not Moon. Your interest in him is beyond just flirtation, judging by the chart Jupiter (you) is very into Mercury. 5th house is rarely used for relationship questions, or even affairs. 5th is more for children, pregnancies and entertainment/fun...

Mercury and Jupiter do sextile in about 10 units, Moon translates as well. So I'd say you will meet in about 9-10 months, I dont think its weeks.
Thank you for your response and the explanation of the 5th house vs 7th house.

Tags
meet