Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vocational Astrology

Vocational Astrology Discuss finding out more about your work, job, career, calling, or whatever you do or want to do for a living.

Unread 09-20-2005, 11:44 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Cleopatra
Career problems and Chiron

Do you think that transiting Chiron that is making conjunct to the natal ruler of 10th house -Mars, can cause career problem?
Mars is very close to the natal DC and in 7th house; the only major aspect in the radix is one square to Pluton from 4th house.
:roll:
Last time when Chiron was very close to the DC the person married.

Unread 09-20-2005, 09:12 PM

Send a message via MSN to baker
Cleopatra, hi.

Um, this is hard to do without birth data, but, I will generally say, that Chiron WILL affect each and every aspect of your life until you attend to the business of healing. That said, I think 10th house is career/status. If Chiron is causing the problem it is not directly about the job per se, it's about himself and how he deals with each and every aspect of his life, including the workplace, that needs to be dealt with, then the job, and everything else, will work itself out, it all starts with Chiron and healing and ends there. So, the Chiron transit you mentioned in not "causing" the job problem.
Unread 09-22-2005, 08:51 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Cleopatra
I decide to look at his natal chart with current transits and progressed planets and the only perfect aspect I saw was the one with Chiron and Mars, that's why I thought that may be this is the problem.
So he has to change something at his careerpath?

Tags
career, chiron, problems