Will this piece of sh.... email?

blumen

Hello guys,

I have not been on the forum for a while, and in the meantime my life has become a huge mess.

Yesterday I cast this chart to know if Mr. Piece of S. will email me within 10 days.

http://www.publicupload.com/files/blumail.gif

I am unable to delineate it, could somebody please help?

Cheers,

Blumen

Attachments

• blumail.gif
    blumail.gif
    26.2 KB · Views: 55

blumen

Hello Sorehearted,

he is somebody who until a few weeks ago was considering me as a partner for a committed relationship. Then hell broke out loose, and now he has to chose between me and another woman.

Anyhow, a while ago you delineated a love horary for me. At the moment I am at work, but later I will post my feedback to the reading you did for me.

Cheers,

Blumen

blumen

Horary test: why the chart didn't work? Comments welcome

As me and another person discussed in private the answer to this horary question is no.

I am signified by Saturn, the other person is signified by the Moon. Saturn is in his first turned house. At the same time is detrimented and combust. It is opposed by Neptune, a modern malefic. I cannot see clearly this situation, and am totally powerless.

The Moon is in my first house, applying a conjunction to Uranus, a modern malefic. It applies an opposition to Mars, a malefic. The guy is somehow not really at ease.

Any communication is ruled by Venus, lord of the third house. Now, Venus is in the seventh house: any communication would come from him, not from me.

There is no aspect between my significator, Saturn, and Venus - messages. There is no aspect between Saturn and the Moon. So the answer is: no.

This morning I received an email in which I was asked out.

The hypotheses on why the chart in the end worked are the following:

1. Collection of light is when a faster moving body separes from a slower moving one, but both apply to a yet slower body (Lehman: 41)
In this case, Jupiter is aspecting both Saturn and the Moon. Saturn is anyway heavier than Jupiter. So this does not look too convincing.

2. Mercury, natural ruler of communication, was VOC. As soon as Mercury ceased being VOC, the message could be sent. In fact, as Mercury enters Leo, it is in the terms and faces of Saturn.

3. The Moon - his significator - is received by Venus (the message) by exaltation.

Comments are welcome,

Blumen

Summery Joy

Re: Horary test: why the chart didn't work? Comments welcome

I don't get it. So Saturn collects the lights of Jupiter and the Moon. What does Jupiter signify in this in this chart?

I like the theory about the VOC Mercury and how the message found it's way through after in changed signs.

Yeah, Venus does receive the Moon.. and also the Moon receives Venus. That's mutual reception. I hadn't noticed it before. Sometimes mutual reception can bring matters to work even without application. I think I read that somewhere.

And here is the last comment that alarms me. I never considered the tunred 3rd from the 7th (his message). The Moon actually applies to it's ruler, Mars, by an opposition. An application by a stressful aspect means "Yes, but you will not like it!!!). Let's hope that date will go well.

Keep me updated.

Last edited:

blumen

sorehearted said:
I don't get it. So Saturn collects the lights of Jupiter and the Moon. What does Jupiter signify in this in this chart?.

Jupiter is the ruler of the fourth and fifth turned houses. As this is an horary about communication, it does not seem to be the most relevant element in the chart.

sorehearted said:
I like the theory about the VOC Mercury and how the message found it's way through after in changed signs.

This is very interesting. I have read about it somewhere, I think in Lehman's book. At the same time I am quite skeptical about it.
Why?
Because then whenever the significator happens to be a fast planet positioned towards the end of a sign/house, this means things would change. Roughly, if the significator has better dignities things would change for better. If by moving to a new sign loses dignities, then things would change for worse.

Somehow this does not sound too logical to me. Planets change signs and houses all the time. But perhaps this rule can apply if the person or object signified is moving from one place to another. For instance: if the quesited is travelling when the chart is erected, then a VOC Mercury could mean that he will soon come back and so on. I don't know.....

sorehearted said:
Venus does receive the Moon.. and also the Moon receives Venus. That's mutual reception. .

I hadn't noticed this too. I think this is the element that in the end resulted in a positive outcome.

As for the turned 3rd, I think it could represent the messages and communications he receives. I try to relate the actual situation to the chart.
His turned 3rd is ruled by Mars, the planet of anger. In fact, he's been fighting and arguing with people over the phone and the internet for quite a few days. The application of the Moon by opposition could indicate he's been quarrelling with a woman.

Blumen

Summery Joy

His turned 3rd rules the communication he receives? I have to disagree. I believe the turned 3rd house rules all his communication, sent and received.

Well, I hope this whole thing ends up to your benefit. Let us know if anything new comes up.

Good luck.

Francesca

Blumen and Sorehearted, please pardon my temerity as a newbie to horary, but I have a few comments if you don't mind.

Jupiter, as collector of light can just signify a third party who somehow helps the communication. Maybe his intereactions with the other woman as Jupiter inclined him to contact you? Or, not- maybe someone he talked it over with?
But I'm not sure collection works with so many planets in between.

The opposition between Moon and Mars may only indicate the difficulty he experienced in communicating anything at all as you indicated in your comments. Just a few thoughts. Hope your date went well.

Summery Joy

Fran,

Jupiter is not collecting any light, Saturn is.

Your theory about the opposition between Mars and the Moon is interesting. With the Moon as co-significator of the question, you may be on to something here. The Moon was 4-5 degrees away from perfecting that opposition. Blumen asked the question on the 10th and got the email on the 14th. That sounds like 4-5 days to me. Nice job Fran :)