Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 07-26-2006, 07:28 AM

Did he eavesdrop on my conversation ?

Did my husband HEAR what I was saying in my private phone conversation with my friend ? He went to bed 30 minutes earlier (usually falls asleep within 15 minutes) and although he has a phone in the bedroom, I heard no clicks that would indicate him picking up. I am not sure if he could have heard me speaking because I spoke in a low voice - low enough ? I should not have spoken about this with him in the house. I have serious medical problems and he is very abusive. I am trying to figure out how to leave (escape the abuse and try to recover) being that I cannot work to earn money to leave and survive on my own. The conversation I did not want him to hear was related to this.

July 26, 2006
1:37 AM EDT
74W10
42N02

I used Placidus house system and got 6 Gemini for first house cusp.
Husband is 7th house (Sag) so he is Jupiter. I am Mercury - communicating on the phone.
He is in HIS 12th house (secretive house - so was he "secretly" listening ?)
OR would him being in his 12th mean that he was sleeping - does 12th rule sleeping or unconsciousness ?
I don't like the Part of Fortune in the 12th ESPECIALLY NOT in Capul Algol - the POF is at 24 Taurus 35. Some disagree about which degree should be used for it. Gilbert Navarro says to use 22 -23 Taurus because that is what Ivy used (but that is where it was when Ivy was alive !) If that is the case, it is past 23 Taurus and should be ok but C. Algol is now somewhere around 26 Taurus which would mean that I am approaching it (ack !)
I guess Husband is also Pluto because it is in the 7th.

If he heard me, it very well could ***** up things for me. The last ZODIACAL aspect the moon makes (before leaving Leo) is Trine Pluto. According to Ivy, you take any apsects the moon makes parallels to as the last aspect - in this case, the major aspects that occur after the trine to Pluto are, contraparrallel Pluto, contraparallel Neptune, and then lastly, contralparallel Jupiter. Parallels are like conjunctions and Ivy says that the "thing is as good as done" (however that gets interpreted !) and the contraparallel means the thing gets done - but the influence is not forever. Gilbert explained it like this - the contraparallel can be a good thing -because sometimes you only want something to be temporary - like you have a leaky pipe, you hire a plumber to fix it - he does it, and then leaves your life and that is ok. With regard to this chart/question, I have no idea how to interpret that final aspect. It amy not be the key to answering the question anyway.

I would appreciate any input here. I sure hope I did not blow it .

Thank you.

Unread 07-26-2006, 03:57 PM

Send a message via MSN to Summery Joy
Re: Did he eavesdrop on my conversation ?

74W10, 42N02

Is this Clifton, NJ?

Also, what makes you suspect he heard you?

Last edited by Summery Joy; 07-26-2006 at 04:00 PM.
Unread 07-28-2006, 04:28 AM

Hi Sorehearted -

Thanks for your response - I answered by personal message.

Liatris
Unread 07-28-2006, 02:28 PM

Liatris,

I've constructed the chart and got the ASC at Gemini 6:27

You are sigtnified by Mercury Rx in Cancer in the 3rd house. Your husband is signifed by Jupiter in Scoprio in the radix 6th house (his turned 12th). Here is something that worries me. The cusp of the 11th house, which rules friends, is in Pisces, which means that your friend is also signified by Jupiter. That's a lot of affinity wiith your husband. When we try to use the almuten of the 11th, Venus, to signify your friend, we find that it applies to Jupiter, the signifiicator of yoour husband by a trine. Jupiter receives Venus by exaltation while Venus anti-receives Jupiter.

Is it possible that your friend could try to help you by talking to him which may lead to accidently tell him of your intensions to leave him?

But then again, Venus also rules his turned 12th house in which his significaator is located.

There are no applications between Mercury Rx, the significator of yourself and also the natural significator of conversations. But the Moon, the ruler of the 3rd house (communication) separates from a square with Jupiter.

Considering only traditional planets, the Moon is VOC. But considdering also modern planets, the last lunar aspect in this sign is is a trine with Pluto Rx in the 7th house.

Look,I think you're ok for now. Your husband may have heard you talking on the phone, but it seems that he didn't hear exactly what you were talking about. Any near future issues between you and him will not be based on what he heard yoou say in this conversation. But the chart shows that your husband is psychologically disturbed. His significator is in it's 12th house receiving an aspect from the ruler of the 12th house. His turned 1st has Pluto Rx in it, which is a modern malefic and a modern dispositor of his significator.
All these placements could simply mean that he heard you on the phone and is worrying about what you could have been saying. But they could also be descriptive of his current status; emotionally charged and not feeling good about himself.

I hope I've helped.
Unread 07-29-2006, 09:12 AM

Hi Sorehearted,

Thank you so much for your analysis of this chart.

I am a bit concerned about this affinity. To answer your question, I don't think the friend would take up conversation w/ him about it, but am wondering about it possibly in other ways. I will just have to see how things go.

I am appreciative of the opportunity to see how you approach the horary chart - the techniques are somewhat different from what I have been exposed to. I have learned mostly from Ivy Goldstein-Jacobsen and Gilbert Navarro. Then there's the Vedic method - which does not feel that the moon is ever void of course (wow, that would change a lot !)

Please let me know when or where I might be able to return the favor - although, I am not sure that I am as knowledgable as yourself .

Again, thanks so much for this. It did help.

Liatris
Unread 07-29-2006, 12:14 PM

Liatris,

I'm glad I have been of help. To be completely honest, I don't really know a namme for my methods. I've read a lot and don't always remember who said what. I work with everything that I've read and learnt aand combine it with some personal experience.

I'm not as knowledgable as you think. I've only been doning this for a short time. Around this time last year, I didn't even know about horary astrology! You'll get the chance to return the favor sooner than you think. I can never be objective enough to read my own horaries.

Good luck with the whole issue with your husband. I pray it all works out for the best.

Tags
conversation, eavesdrop