Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Spiritual Realm

Spiritual Realm This is the place for deep conversations on the divine, spiritual, esoteric, metaphysical, and arcane in your life.

Unread 10-26-2019, 04:41 AM

The structure of the medium pyramid with a golden ratio overlay.

Fascinating.

The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Unread 10-27-2019, 04:53 PM

Re: Canes Venatici and Actaeon by Paul Manship

The president made a point of repeatedly portraying Mr. al-Baghdadi as “sick and depraved” and him and his followers as “losers” and “frightened puppies.” ... “He died like a dog,” Mr. Trump said. “He died like a coward.”

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/statu...83085840584711

------------------------------------------------------------

In the Satanic Bible, LaVey writes, “Hate your enemies with a whole heart, and if a man smite you on one cheek, smash him on the other!; smite him hip and thigh, for self-preservation is the highest law! He who turns the other cheek is a cowardly dog!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 10-27-2019 at 09:12 PM.
Unread 10-30-2019, 10:38 PM

Golden Ratio shades of 184.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Fusion View Post
Fascinating:

The Golden Ratio in the color chart wheel is 32 to 51 degrees. The goldest gold lies around 43-46 degrees.

Cool site where you can play with HSL settings. Remember hue of 32 to 51 degrees for gold.

https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_hsl.asp

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 11-17-2019 at 07:17 PM.
Unread 11-02-2019, 01:25 AM

I don't care what religion you belong to.

Unread 11-06-2019, 07:50 PM

A pregnant woman with a Golden Ratio overlay.

This is pic illustrates the ratio stack well:

Unread 11-06-2019, 10:36 PM

An Egyptian zodiac wheel with a transparent image of the Great pyramid with a Golden Ratio overlay. Interesting how the jackal sits atop the King's Chamber.

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 11-07-2019 at 03:29 AM.
Unread 11-06-2019, 11:25 PM

That makes Corvus Horus.

https://www.constellationsofwords.co...ns/Corvus.html

Unread 11-08-2019, 08:43 PM

A golden retriever with golden spiral overlays.

A golden retriever is an excellent example of the Golden Ratio.

Unread 11-16-2019, 05:39 PM

Satan hates the Universal Declaration of Human Rights as much as he hates the Golden Rule. Progressed composite of it with him. MC conjunct Algol.

Unread 11-19-2019, 09:40 PM

This site gives proportional colors to gold.

https://encycolorpedia.com/search?q=...m%2F3gvw4h.jpg

Unread 11-19-2019, 10:23 PM

This makes the Great Spinx in the Golden Ratio in color, in addition to physically.

The hexadecimal color code #eacaa6 is a light shade of brown. In the RGB color model #eacaa6 is comprised of 91.76% red, 79.22% green and 65.1% blue. In the HSL color space #eacaa6 has a hue of 32 (degrees), 62% saturation and 78% lightness. This color has an approximate wavelength of 580.6 nm.

Unread 12-01-2019, 07:19 PM

Al-Khazneh (Arabic: الخزنة‎; "The Treasury") with a Golden Ratio overlay.

Seems to be many connections.

Unread 12-05-2019, 09:11 PM

The Giza Necropolis, colors and a degree wheel. All non-blue colors fall within 32 to 51 degrees.

v

Unread 12-05-2019, 09:49 PM

Smile Re: Canes Venatici and Actaeon by Paul Manship

What about the key in the sand, bottom of each post? Anything to do with Opal's thread, "The Key of Mysteries"? It's in the Research and Development forum.

Last edited by david starling; 12-05-2019 at 09:51 PM.
Unread 12-06-2019, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
What about the key in the sand, bottom of each post? Anything to do with Opal's thread, "The Key of Mysteries"? It's in the Research and Development forum.
I've been using this sig on another site for years. It's about the Key's to life and death. Light and darkness. Heaven and hell.

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 12-06-2019 at 06:47 PM.
Unread 12-06-2019, 08:59 PM

Windsor Castle with a Golden Rectangle overlay.

Unread 12-08-2019, 07:15 PM

Golden Ratio palette by math.

255 241 232 227 218
218 195 181 172 158