Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Technique

Horary Technique This sub-board is the placeholder for all threads concerning theoretical and technical issues in horary astrology.

Unread 10-12-2016, 12:10 PM

Moon VOC and quesited sign

Hello! I haven't been able to find anything about the Moon when is VOC and the main significator of the quesited. What is happening then? Do we read the chart or the chart is invalid?
Unread 10-12-2016, 07:42 PM

Re: Moon VOC and quesited sign

Is it a relationship question? The context matters. I would look at house placement for additional info. I would take the lack of aspects to mean this person won't have any interactions with you or things related to you. I.e. if this person was going to call, but not necessarily meet you like you wanted, the chart would show it.

I'll edit later, I've g2g.
The Following User Says Thank You to Iced8Ace For This Useful Post:
GPrincess (10-13-2016)
Unread 10-13-2016, 07:22 AM

Iced8Ace;730697]Is it a relationship question? The context matters. I would look at house placement for additional info. I would take the lack of aspects to mean this person won't have any interactions with you or things related to you. I.e. if this person was going to call, but not necessarily meet you like you wanted, the chart would show it.

I'll edit later, I've g2g.[/QUOTE]

It was a relationship question. The question was: If a certain friend would try to contact. The ''try'' i used with the moon Voc made me to think that she would not try anything. Is that correct? Here is the chart. The 2nd house in which the Moon falls tells me nothing...only if i turn the chart... astro_w2gw_67_if.22564.28922.gif

Last edited by GPrincess; 10-13-2016 at 07:24 AM.
Unread 10-13-2016, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPrincess View Post
Iced8Ace;730697]
It was a relationship question. The question was: If a certain friend would try to contact. The ''try'' i used with the moon Voc made me to think that she would not try anything. Is that correct? Here is the chart. The 2nd house in which the Moon falls tells me nothing...only if i turn the chart... Attachment 63369
Quote:
If a certain friend would try to contact.
Dear for friends we take the ruler of 11th house...
Is she your best friend??? Do you know her well???
if it is, so, i see good testimonies that you will contact , in this chart...

Last edited by Sunrise; 10-13-2016 at 02:44 PM.
Unread 10-13-2016, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
Dear for friends we take the ruler of 11th house...
Is she your best friend??? Do you know her well???
if it is, so, i see good testimonies that you will contact , in this chart...
We know each other for almost 6 years but then we disconnected for some reasons. I thought that anything that has to do with another person no matter what relationship that is..is always 1st-7th ... :/ She lives in another country for the last 4 years. You know...everyone in my country left to live in a foreign one...that's frustrating!!!!
Unread 10-13-2016, 03:25 PM

Quote:
We know each other for almost 6 years but then we disconnected for some reasons. I thought that anything that has to do with another person no matter what relationship that is..is always 1st-7th ... :/ She lives in another country for the last 4 years. You know...everyone in my country left to live in a foreign one...that's frustrating!!!!
Quote:
I thought that anything that has to do with another person no matter what relationship that is..is always 1st-7th ...
No. for such kind of relationships (friends, best friends - you know her) you will take 11th house....
so, take the ruler of your 11ht house and tell me what do you see???
Unread 10-12-2016, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Hello! I haven't been able to find anything about the Moon when is VOC and the main significator of the quesited. What is happening then? Do we read the chart or the chart is invalid?
VOC Moon never precludes delineating a chart.

This website is a good first place to go read for answers to horary questions you might have:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/void.html

How might you apply what you read in the first paragraph to the question you raise about querent being Moon VOC?

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012

Last edited by IleneK; 10-12-2016 at 08:05 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
GPrincess (10-13-2016)

Tags
moon, quesited, sign