Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 09-12-2013, 10:04 PM

Smile Possibly very challenging chart with lots of aspects

May 7, 1990 6:20 AM, Scarborough, ON, Canada

The above chart is mine and has quite a few aspects, the planets are all aspected many many times over - personally, I feel that the trine between Jupiter and Pluto should be validated (though it is off by about two degrees and will only show up on Astrodienst) due to its importance in establishing a double kite/grand trine/mystic rectangle.

Have been having problems finding the planetary and sign dominants. Have tried the Pullen calculations but am not quite sure how accurate they are.

Being new at this, I'd very much appreciate any input, chart interpretations and help from non-machines - it seems complex enough to be fun
Unread 09-12-2013, 10:15 PM

Re: Possibly very challenging chart with lots of aspects

Heres a snapshot
Unread 09-16-2013, 09:07 PM

Bump? Can anyone give me their opinion on what planets are dominant?
Unread 09-16-2013, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarcrossSkye View Post
Bump? Can anyone give me their opinion on what planets are dominant?
There are many ways of weighting a planet by dignity, by being in angular house, by aspects, by being the first to raise.

For me I take this way: Venus rules over you Sun, Moon, Mercury and ascendant. I think superficially Venus is dominating.

Last edited by poyi; 09-16-2013 at 09:23 PM.
Unread 09-16-2013, 09:22 PM

Thank you for answering my necro post
I'm a little caught between Venus, Neptune and Pluto based on the number of aspects as well. Maybe its all three?
Unread 09-16-2013, 09:32 PM

Outer planets will come to play if they are at very tight aspect at the axis of the angular house. Such as Uranus at IC less than 5 orbs or less. In your case Neptune, Uranus or Pluto are not in such position. Venus however rules the ascendant so took one score of of being the ruler of ascendant the most important sign and 1st house Venus rules Sun, Sun rules 4th/IC. The other planet I would possibly consider that will be Mars in Pisces ruler of Venus by aspects, by dignity but still not as influential as Venus. Plus Venus is aspected even in square by greater benefic Jupiter in Cancer from 2nd house.
Unread 09-16-2013, 09:40 PM

Oh dear, that's unfortunate :P
Venus seems to be that little "problem" planet that's squaring Jupiter and Neptune - what should I look out for here - is there any good to this at all?
Unread 09-16-2013, 09:42 PM

Sorry, I meant squaring Jupiter and Uranus :P
Unread 09-17-2013, 12:47 AM

Your chart definitely shows that you have a lot of energies working at cross purposes, yet there is the prospect of overcoming the challenges through the trines and sextiles in the chart. I know there are rules involving the dominance of planets and signs, but taking a step outside of the box, you can probably tell which carries the greatest weight and significance for you through intuitive deductions; it is likely that the one that holds the greatest influence over you is found within the hard aspects of the chart, as these tend to be more noticeable in our lives. I would suspect that the conjunction of Uranus/Neptune tends to dominate, as the signature of your particular generation that differs from most others. This duo relates to the massive social and political changes taking place in the world today; your generation is marked with specific missions in life, and your lives are particularly influenced by the current world affairs. At this evolutionary stage you are being groomed as the pioneers of a new era that is meant to be more attentive to humanitarian needs and conservation of the earth and her resources. Uranus shows the need for independence and self-reliance and using such tools for the betterment of humanity; yet it is also about reclaiming that sense of personal autonomy, rather than being trapped within the confines of an abusive and consumeristic establishment; this also denotes an awakening consciousness of higher awareness. Neptune is about a return to spirituality and the re-connection with divinity. As a double Taurus it is predictable that you will be engaged in things of a more material orientation in life; this engages the contrast between your personal resources and the sharing of resources; Sun oppose Pluto shows a strong need for transformation in terms of your personal Identity and individuality, so as to play some significant role in life, denoted by the NN in the 10th. I do concur that the aspect of Jupiter and Pluto is important considering the grand trine involvement. As such the Jupiter /Pluto alliance also plays into the Sun/Pluto polarity as issues relating to power and control; and also the opposition of Jupiter to the Uranus/Neptune conjunct in terms of spirituality and self-realization. I think that with all these crisscrossing energies it would be rather meaningless in terms of trying to find which one plant is dominant. What would you then do with such a designation?
Unread 09-17-2013, 01:37 AM

Wow, that was very revealing kimbermoon!
Thank you very much for your interest in helping me understand my chart
I'm lucky - and yet always facing a new challenge - it's like I'm all over the map - I noticed that Mars is the only planet I have in a mutable sign (Pisces) - It also forms positive aspects with every single one of those hard aspect crisscross planets - Do you think perhaps this has any significance in mediating some of the harsher problems I may face?
Unread 09-17-2013, 12:32 AM

You can study the planet individually, add the meaning of the sign and then the aspect and then the houses.

There are two sides of the coin. There is gains and losts. Personally I learned a lot of lessons from my stupidity and naive overly ideal believes and got really hurt from my Venus square Neptune. But I only see very valuable side of myself from this square as well. So learn and accept yourself and make the best of it with good understanding.

Tags
aspects, challenging, chart, lots, possibly