Is there 2nd marriage??

seek1990

Hello,

I am enquiring for my friend if there is 2nd marriage in her chart.
She got married in 2015 and had to get a divorce in couple of months as her husband was very suspicious and abusive character.
She is wanting to get married now desperately. What kind of a boy will she get?

Aug 29, 1990
3.15pm(afternoon) @Bangalore
Jyeshta star

Thanks
Seek1990

Last edited:

seek1990

Hello Astrologers,

Can anyone please answer the queries my daughter has asked about her friend.
This native is very close to our family and she is like a daughter to me.This girl went through lot of difficulties in life and is not getting a direction. She is applying for jobs and not getting. looking for guys to get married but also its futile.

Can anyone give this girl some direction??

Thanks
Mom of seek1990

creativei

She has many malefic combination in her chart . cursed girl.

2nd house of family 7th house of marriage 8th house of marital longevity all get affected , on the more rahu sits in 2nd ketu kn 8th is not good for marital happiness .

currently she is running 6th lord dasa of disputes illness, divorce , legal conflicts . it last till 2025 . only after that we can say any good thing , till then this story continues , though she occasionally get goodness on and off , on the whole it wont give permanent happiness . have to wait for next sun dasa . but her current saturn transit is good , she may get prof success , courage , change of mindset . travel etc . also ask her to to take care moms health .

To say truth 2nd marriage happens but it too wont be happy , just for family sake they tolerate each other . but it wont break . it may happen in 2025 . boy may be working in private company or education field .else business .

seek1990

Thank you for answering and giving analysis.

She is a very nice girl who has so much dreams.

She is presently doing durga pooja(visiting Durga temple on Friday's and lighting lamps from Lime) Saying Shree Suktam.

Is there any remedy to mitigate the problems?

Thanks and regards
Mom

AW041

Am so confused in this thread, question was posted by someone for a friend, then mom responded, then more confusion...not even sure now who the main querent is..lol

Last edited:

seek1990

Sir,
There is nothing to be confused. My daughter told that she had asked about herself and her friend on this forum. I have taken over now for my daughter and our family friends daughter (who is like a daughter to me) to clarify some things.
Hope your confusion is solved.

creativei

Thank you for answering and giving analysis.

She is a very nice girl who has so much dreams.

She is presently doing durga pooja(visiting Durga temple on Friday's and lighting lamps from Lime) Saying Shree Suktam.

Is there any remedy to mitigate the problems?

Thanks and regards
Mom

Indeed there is a remedy for everything , generally they say for marriage related issues you have offer prayer to sukra , venus , that is not true , though in general its also should be done , but mainly penace should be done for planets who controls that particular house , for her 7th lord is mercury , so she to do prayers mercury , maha vishnu . ask her to chant vishnu sahasranama daily in home also nearby vishu temple , also cbhant budha gayantri mantra 1008 times daily . you can download that from google . lastly once visit tirumala thirupathi and offer kalyana urshavam to vishnu . this wil give immediate result ...

if possible once visit tirunallar sani trmple and do prayers and best level of charity works . before doing 2nd marriage , if she does it then ,her curse will be washed off , she get god bless and good married life ... .

seek1990

Hello Creativei
This friend of ours got married on July 31st, 2022. The boy was a widower. They both like each other. She is happy.
Thank you