Where Is His Mind At After Kiss?

MarmaladeW

After Date, Where Is His Mind At?

I shared several lovely kisses yesterday at a date with someone I've been seeing for a while now in my home and that was as far as it went. This horary chart was cast to give an idea of where his mind is currently at.

He left for another city just this morning as he acquired a job in a different location but we're planning on me visiting after he settles on a suitable accomodation. He says in a week but I want it to be sometime around christmas which would be in about three weeks (supported by the ruler of his 8th (of intimacy?) conjuct my significator and applying at a 3° orb?)

The chart is mostly showing 8th house, scorpionic themes (sex?) especially with his significator falling in his scorpio 5th house. But I'm also wondering if his emotions are involved or if his words were just full of air. I also noticed he tried to be quite tight with his resources, which is a downer for me as he lightly grumbled about the expenditure on our last date but we talked over this. Is this likely to improve with the ruler of my 8th (his second) in my 2nd house conjuct my Jupiter significator?

Also please, what do you think the sun falling in my 12th house means and should I be worried?

Many, many thanks!

9509b887aacfca6d2036a77cf8f63ac3.png

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Re: After Date, Where Is His Mind At?

You are Jupiter, he is mercury.
You in level headed Capricorn with your feet planted squarely on the ground, he in fixed scorpio about sex, but in your 11th of friends. He also rules the 9th of foreign places.
He is looking forward to the trip, as he approaches a trine to Neptune in the 3rd and ruling that house. Where we also see Nessus, who governs abuse and narcissism, so he is thinking of himself. Nessus squares the ascendent/descendent so this will create problems in the relationship. He does sextile you the ascendent, and trines Nessus, so he cares and is comfortable with this situation.
With regards to money, his money house ruler, moon, in your 2nd of money means he is basically taking your money! And with Jupiter there, he can exaggerate on this point and be extravagant.
You Jupiter will receive moon by conjunction which is generally a very positive aspect, but both planets are badly positioned by sign, so weak and out of place.
Jupiter sitting on asteroid Lust gives us an idea of what is drawing you in this relationship, and both in your 2nd of self esteem is giving you a boost to your self image. Which is a positive.
However the end of the matter 4th, and family and home, is mars in egotistical selfish Aries, who will bring about arguments and approaches the Capricorn stellium by an uncomfortable square.
Part of Fortune is at 5 Aquarius, conjunct Cupid, so the flirting that goes on between you is what has been supporting this relationship and brings it forward.
Lastly, north node is in the descendent, so to his advantage, while you have south node of yielding and paying karmic debts in your house. Also, Psyche exactly conjunct the North node shows a theme of the relationship, and where the north node makes contacts, it is what will grow and thrive. The elements of Psyche's life are trust, love, passion, betrayal, and jealousy.

ElenaJ

PS. the 5th house is the kiss. Ruled by Venus in libra.
However, it squares Saturn, so it was something of a disappointment.
Uranus shows the unexpected spontaneity of the kiss, but it squares Cupid, so it took a bit of the lightness and flirtiness off the situation.

MarmaladeW

PS. the 5th house is the kiss. Ruled by Venus in libra.
However, it squares Saturn, so it was something of a disappointment.
Uranus shows the unexpected spontaneity of the kiss, but it squares Cupid, so it took a bit of the lightness and flirtiness off the situation.

Hmm maybe I'm jaded but he tried to take things further in the moment several times but I rejected his advances. I suspected he might have had ulterior motives/hopes and seen the date as an opportunity to take the next step (we met in my home) but I'm still not comfortable enough. I was hoping I would have a better grasp on my emotions/him with the extra time.

Could that be the reason for the saturn square?

Last edited:

MarmaladeW

You are Jupiter, he is mercury.
You in level headed Capricorn with your feet planted squarely on the ground, he in fixed scorpio about sex, but in your 11th of friends. He also rules the 9th of foreign places.
He is looking forward to the trip, as he approaches a trine to Neptune in the 3rd and ruling that house. Where we also see Nessus, who governs abuse and narcissism, so he is thinking of himself. Nessus squares the ascendent/descendent so this will create problems in the relationship. He does sextile you the ascendent, and trines Nessus, so he cares and is comfortable with this situation.
With regards to money, his money house ruler, moon, in your 2nd of money means he is basically taking your money! And with Jupiter there, he can exaggerate on this point and be extravagant.
You Jupiter will receive moon by conjunction which is generally a very positive aspect, but both planets are badly positioned by sign, so weak and out of place.
Jupiter sitting on asteroid Lust gives us an idea of what is drawing you in this relationship, and both in your 2nd of self esteem is giving you a boost to your self image. Which is a positive.
However the end of the matter 4th, and family and home, is mars in egotistical selfish Aries, who will bring about arguments and approaches the Capricorn stellium by an uncomfortable square.
Part of Fortune is at 5 Aquarius, conjunct Cupid, so the flirting that goes on between you is what has been supporting this relationship and brings it forward.
Lastly, north node is in the descendent, so to his advantage, while you have south node of yielding and paying karmic debts in your house. Also, Psyche exactly conjunct the North node shows a theme of the relationship, and where the north node makes contacts, it is what will grow and thrive. The elements of Psyche's life are trust, love, passion, betrayal, and jealousy.

Wow everything you said seems SPOT ON! Except for him taking my money part. I would never give money to a man I am dating as I am quite traditional. Some might say I am quite financially demanding myself which is why his grumbling was such a turn-off. He always fully covers our outing expenses... so this horary prediction is worrying. Could this show through another 8th house, 2nd house dynamic?

I'm not exactly looking for this relationship to be long-term right now as he seems quite flighty an not the dependable/stable type I'm more drawn to... I'm more interested in making sure that I can at least get the best possible outcome and advantages (I suspect he probably has the same mindset?).

Regarding the Nessus/narcissistic theme... I also don't mind a man who thinks of himself if it means he's bettering himself as long as I am at least valued and considered also. I am a Taurus sun and ASC afterall lol.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

"I can at least get the best possible outcome and advantages (I suspect he probably has the same mindset?)."

Yes, the 2nd house is money, but it's also value, self value, also in the sense of self esteem, so all these themes could be involved, rather than "money".

MarmaladeW

"I can at least get the best possible outcome and advantages (I suspect he probably has the same mindset?)."

Yes, the 2nd house is money, but it's also value, self value, also in the sense of self esteem, so all these themes could be involved, rather than "money".

Apologies for my confusion but does the same negative theme apply? Meaning is he going to attack or steal away my self-esteem or self-value?

Also could his 2nd house ruler moon in detriment in my second house of capricorn symbolise his unstable finances and therefore his inability to financially provide as much? (He complained about this but I genuinely thought he was lying which is why he is so happy with the new job...) and could the applying aspect to Jupiter signify more bountiful times ahead?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Apologies for my confusion but does the same negative theme apply? Meaning is he going to attack or steal away my self-esteem or self-value?

Perhaps a better way to put it is that your self esteem will be in his hands.

Also could his 2nd house ruler moon in detriment in my second house of capricorn symbolise his unstable finances and therefore his inability to financially provide as much? (He complained about this but I genuinely thought he was lying which is why he is so happy with the new job...) and could the applying aspect to Jupiter signify more bountiful times ahead?

Could be also. The 2nd symbolises all these areas, self esteem, self worth, in a spiritual and a concrete way, i.e. money and finances.
Remember moon waxes and wanes, ups and downs, in all senses, as well as emotions, which represents his 2nd (your 8th).
And this is in your house. So this energy is in your 2nd, about to make contact with you, Jupiter.
You are Jupiter, expansive and beneficent, but in Capricorn very much more concentrated on solid and concrete considerations. Welcoming the conjunction from moon, who is in a weak sign for moon.
Put these all together, and weave the cloth yourself, you know the situation intimately.

MarmaladeW

Could be also. The 2nd symbolises all these areas, self esteem, self worth, in a spiritual and a concrete way, i.e. money and finances.
Remember moon waxes and wanes, ups and downs, in all senses, as well as emotions, which represents his 2nd (your 8th).
And this is in your house. So this energy is in your 2nd, about to make contact with you, Jupiter.
You are Jupiter, expansive and beneficent, but in Capricorn very much more concentrated on solid and concrete considerations. Welcoming the conjunction from moon, who is in a weak sign for moon.
Put these all together, and weave the cloth yourself, you know the situation intimately.

Thanks a lot!

By the way, the quesited is the same as the quesited I previously posted about in another horary - (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136076) and a lot of your predictions were on the ball. You're amazing! :biggrin:

ElenaJ

In the meantime, I thought you might like to see how we can look at this from a different point of view.
His 2nd is your 8th. So his sense of self esteem (his 2nd, moon) is transferred to your 2nd, which is his 8th of sexual energy, so that on an emotional level a sexual relationship with you will help his own view of himself.
And he is approaching you, Jupiter, in that house of his sex, capturing you in a certain sense in a way that will feed his ego.
Remember that you, Jupiter, are conjunct Lust, both in his 8th of sex.
So you see, the energy can work itself out in a variety of ways.
One thing we do see is the moon in Capricorn is less sentimental, and more ambitious and calculating.
Even Jupiter is at a disadvantage here, because it is exalted in cancer of emotions, not in the colder sign of Capricorn, so it's energy has difficulty expressing itself in this medium.
You can evaluate what scenario applies to your situation, just keep in mind that it all comes out in one way or another.

ElenaJ

Thanks a lot!

By the way, the quesited is the same as the quesited I previously posted about in another horary - (https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136076) and a lot of your predictions were on the ball. You're amazing! :biggrin:

I checked back at the first chart, remarkable how the Capricorn energy was already in the forefront, with moon touching Jupiter and Saturn!
Also, the fact that it is he who is coming over to you, not the reverse, in both charts.

MarmaladeW

In the meantime, I thought you might like to see how we can look at this from a different point of view.
His 2nd is your 8th. So his sense of self esteem (his 2nd, moon) is transferred to your 2nd, which is his 8th of sexual energy, so that on an emotional level a sexual relationship with you will help his own view of himself.
And he is approaching you, Jupiter, in that house of his sex, capturing you in a certain sense in a way that will feed his ego.
Remember that you, Jupiter, are conjunct Lust, both in his 8th of sex.
So you see, the energy can work itself out in a variety of ways.
One thing we do see is the moon in Capricorn is less sentimental, and more ambitious and calculating.
Even Jupiter is at a disadvantage here, because it is exalted in cancer of emotions, not in the colder sign of Capricorn, so it's energy has difficulty expressing itself in this medium.
You can evaluate what scenario applies to your situation, just keep in mind that it all comes out in one way or another.

Phew... thank you so much! The worst case scenario is for me to me used and left with nothing to show for it. It would kill me lol. But with the ruler of my second house exalted in the second, I hope I'll be okay regardless.

Last edited: