Terrified... is the near future (Next year) too bad?

Rainbow88

Dears,
I would extremely appreciate, if you could tell me something about "what could happen"... I am in a terribly uncertain period in my life (relationship and work as well) and I would hope it gets better.
Could you please tell me what you see in the following charts?
I would be really, very very happy...

I attached my Solar return chart (starting from my birthday, Oct 1st) and a progressed chart...

I'm kind of going through tough times in my personal life and I need some reassurance.. I've read all the negative stuff already and it makes me feel very discouraged.

Attachments

• progressionnn.jpg
    progressionnn.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 32
  • solar2019.jpg
    solar2019.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 31

waybread

First of all, I'd suggest you change your attitude towards astrology. The more you see the planets as external to you "out there," the more you are likely to feel helpless in the hands of a fate you cannot control. The more you see the planets as intrinsic to your being (what astrologer Stephen Forrest called "the inner sky,") the more you will take control of your life. If astrology makes you feel anxious and fearful, I'd suggest you give it up.

You have some horoscope placements that suggest struggles with sustaining your sense of self-confidence (Saturn opposite moon, Mars retrograde opposite sun, sun square Neptune.) If astrology makes you even more apprehensive about your ability to handle the difficulties of life, then it's not helpful to you.

Then I think-- although it's very common-- that it is a mistake to ask for a horoscope reading to bring you "reassurance" or good news. We have to be honest. The point about unwanted transits and progressions is that, if you can see them in advance, you can prepare yourself to use them constructively. What is more helpful, I think, is to see how you can use astrology to be your best self.

It's hard to comment without being able to read these charts' planetary degrees well. But it looks like Pluto is the one to watch. Your progressed sun is approaching a conjunction with Pluto. Possibly your solar arc moon, although it seems to be a bit past it.

Pluto asks for profound change in your life, whether you want it or not. It asks you to metaphorically kill off anything dead or dying in your life. If your relationship truly doesn't support you and you do not realistically see it improving, this may be a time when you will have an extra impetus to end it.

Chiron seems to be conjuncting Mars in your 7th house in your solar return chart. You may feel a lot of heartache at this time, but you can also gain a lot of maturity and wisdom regarding relationships-- which should be helpful to you going forward.

Your natal horoscope shows some strong points, as well. With Mercury, Venus, and Saturn in a "talent triangle (2 sextiles joined by a trine) plus moon trine Mercury, you probably have some artistic ability plus the discipline to manifest it. Think of what is your favourite artistic endeavor (creative writing? music? painting?) and see if you can develop it. It will be helpful if you have an outlet for your emotions.

With your moon and Jupiter in your 9th house, you have some natural allies for developing faith in yourself and in your future.

Rainbow88

Dear Waybread,
thank you very much for your kind reply.
I try to be "stronger" and I try to get rid of my fears, but often I have panic attacks and I have no clue how I could get rid of them. I have been to several psychologists, but they did not really help....It is not that I don't want to change, but my fears keep coming back. I moved abroad in March 2014 and since then my life is very difficult. I moved abroad because of a guy I am still in a relationship with, but I am not happy with him at all...I am afraid of ending the relationship with him, because I would be alone in a foreign country on the other hand I am also emotionally attached to him...I don't like my job, because I am afraid that I cannot manage the challenges...I am afraid I will be fired...
Actually I want to use astrology to be able to "foresee certain tendencies" no matter if they are negative or positive, but at least...I want to be able to see them earlier and constructively make the best out of them...
I attached again the two charts, would you mind taking a look at them? This time with degrees...I would be very helpful....

Attachments

• solar2612.jpg
    solar2612.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 20
  • progressedcharttttt2512.jpg
    progressedcharttttt2512.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 20

Harmelia

Dear Waybread,
thank you very much for your kind reply.
I try to be "stronger" and I try to get rid of my fears, but often I have panic attacks and I have no clue how I could get rid of them. I have been to several psychologists, but they did not really help....It is not that I don't want to change, but my fears keep coming back. I moved abroad in March 2014 and since then my life is very difficult. I moved abroad because of a guy I am still in a relationship with, but I am not happy with him at all...I am afraid of ending the relationship with him, because I would be alone in a foreign country on the other hand I am also emotionally attached to him...I don't like my job, because I am afraid that I cannot manage the challenges...I am afraid I will be fired...
Actually I want to use astrology to be able to "foresee certain tendencies" no matter if they are negative or positive, but at least...I want to be able to see them earlier and constructively make the best out of them...
I attached again the two charts, would you mind taking a look at them? This time with degrees...I would be very helpful....

Hello Rainbow88!
I just looked at your chart, wondering why you may be so fearful. You've been on the planet a while now, and, I'm sure you've been trying to resolve this for yourself. I agree that looking at transits and progression can help prepare for a difficult time, but your tendency toward fear and anxiety is more basic than that. I think the real work is not in looking for outside influences but in calming your mind. Anxiety cannot continue without thinking fearful thoughts. You need a plan for calming yourself.

Mercury rules your rising sign (Virgo) and is the ruler of your entire chart. Then, your Moon is in Gemini, a sign Mercury rules. Then, your Sun is in Libra - an air sign like Gemini. The air signs all have a high degree of mentality in them. The mind runs fast and furious in air. So, you are naturally a very mental-type person - your mind is quick and it can run out of control. Mercury is all about mental processes.

Virgo is the worry wort of the zodiac. It is the one who is most anxious, most self-doubting, most eager to please and help others. It thinks of others before oneself. It is said to be the doormat of the zodiac. It can be, but it doesn't have to be. Gemini can be a chatter box, go in circles discussing an issue with oneself, and can easily have conflicting goals and opinions with itself. It is the sign of the twins. And they are two different people who can argue any little thing to death. These are some of the negative traits of Mercury, Virgo, Gemini.

Libra needs others - to be in relationship to learn about himself. It is the one dependent sign in the zodiac. So relationships are very important to you because you are learning about yourself and developing a self-concept in the 2nd house. We ALL learn about ourselves through relationships, but Libra experiences it as a necessity.

All the planets, signs and houses are symbols of both positive and negative human drives, qualities and experiences. But we can choose to develop the positive qualities in each and all of them. We have the potential to live out either. So, the real goal, is to turn Virgo's negative qualities into its positive. I also have Virgo rising, so I've worked hard at it myself. You make a pact with yourself that whenever you can, you turn self-doubt or anxiety into analysis for understanding. You ask WHY a lot. Analyze yourself, your situation and those who are involved with what you're analyzing. Write it in a journal. Analyzing feels so much better than anxiety or self-doubt or self-criticism or any other negative Virgo activity. When you understand something thoroughly, you no longer fear it. The anxiety goes away. WRITE. You must write a lot. Spill it out on paper or computer. There are many good books on how to journal for personal growth and it's a great tool for a Virgo-Gemini-Mercury person. But ANALYZE. Don't just talk about your anxiety or fear and just spin into more anxiety. Analyzing feels more solid - more like we are going to understand this no matter what - we're going to get to the bottom of it. Even if you don't get all the answers or even any answers in one session, you will still feel better and learn something. One day at a time.

Do the same with all the other planets, signs and houses in your chart. What are their negative and positive qualities? How do you live out the negative sides and the positive sides? How can you turn the negative side into the positive side? Make a plan to catch yourself doing the negative and decide what positive you want to practice. This is your spiritual practice. You will begin to feel more in control when you have a plan what to do when you catch yourself doing a negative planet or sign.

The other thing I'd suggest is yoga and meditation - but if you don't want to do yoga, then mediation is the most important. The simplest technique is to pay attention your breathing. It's grounding. You can choose a word or phrase to say over and over to quiet the mind. You can also simply observe what it is you are thinking. This develops your Witness or Observer self who has no thoughts. It calms the mind because you are distancing yourself from your thoughts - separating yourself out from your thoughts. You are not your thoughts. They come and go and you are there always. You can have the thoughts or not have them once you gain the ability to observe your thoughts. This takes time. You have to practice every day. Progress is usually slow, but slow and steady wins the race.

I'm intrigued by your natal Saturn conjunct the IC. It suggests a very controlled childhood environment. It is your most private place. You can use this positively by going more within yourself and find yourself from within. That's pretty challenging with a Libra sun. But, I think it may suggest that when you feel an influence from another person - something you like but feel you don't have, try to realize that you have that quality and you can own it. Libras sometimes forget to own what it is they think they are learning from someone else. You are actually recognizing something you already have within yourself.

A positive of Saturn is that it focuses your attention where it is at. In your chart, it is your innermost, private self - your soul self. You need to own your own individuality, your own self-definition, your right to be a person.

Focus inward. Virgo wants you to. Gemini conjunct the MC wants you to. Saturn conjunct the IC wants you to. Learn from others and take the positives to the bank. You earn your self-respect and integrity this way. Just make sure you put yourself in the presence of people you admire. Without that, you are lost. You don't need negative energy around you, because you are way too vulnerable to absorbing what is around you. In this, you must be careful. Your south node is in 12th house - you need grounding in positive energy - someone with qualities you want to own.

This is not a complete reading of your chart. I just tried to focus on some main things in response to your questions.

Last edited:

Kite

Dears,
I would extremely appreciate, if you could tell me something about "what could happen"... I am in a terribly uncertain period in my life (relationship and work as well) and I would hope it gets better.
Could you please tell me what you see in the following charts?
I would be really, very very happy...

I attached my Solar return chart (starting from my birthday, Oct 1st) and a progressed chart...

I'm kind of going through tough times in my personal life and I need some reassurance.. I've read all the negative stuff already and it makes me feel very discouraged.

Hi, I've created a chart with your natal, progressions, solar arc and transits in one view in the whole house system. First of all, you were born with an extremely out-of-bounds Moon which basically says you are very emotional and sometimes it gets the best of you - letting your feelings guide you above all else. Moon being in your 10th house explains intense feelings around your job and it conjunct the traditional 7th house ruler in your chart. Jupiter, also placed in the 10th. Jupiter can act as a magnifier so it can increase the intensity of your feelings - thus your relationship contributing to your anxiety.

You have a few things going on that relate to each other and I feel are influencing your panic attacks. First, you have Transiting North Node, conjunct solar arc Jupiter, conjunct, progressed Chiron, conjunct natal Chiron. This coincides with your solar arc Chiron conjunct progressed Chiron. Transiting Chiron is also conjunct your natal Mars and transiting Uranus is close to your solar arc Mars in your 9th house of foreign lands. Sun/Pluto contacts have already been mentioned.

My sense is that this is a time to process your emotions dealing with long held family hurts and pain (Chiron in Cancer). Panic attacks can be the result of the feelings being held in and repressed - suddenly exploding themselves into your physical body - or can also be expressed through accidents. This is why I bring up the Mars/Uranus contacts and Mars/Chiron one. You need to release the pent-up emotions or you could create an accident or illness for yourself - we create these things --not the stars. We can see probabilities that's about it.

I've found the best way to release feelings is to allow them to surface in a detached way. I let them engulf me -- source the way I've framed them in the past -- know they can't hurt me and allow them to dissipate around some new framing that makes sense as a grown up. This is deep work but you are being given the opportunity through these astrological pictures to do it now and clear the deck for new actions in the future without the emotional baggage. Perhaps the out-of-bounds Moon in your 10th house has something to do with your Mother. Maybe start there and see where it takes you.

Attachments

• Rainbow88 Quad.jpg
    Rainbow88 Quad.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 20

waybread

What if you leave your BF and move back to your home country-- at least for a holiday? As it is you don't like your job. We can feel affection for people who are totally unsuitable for us. That doesn't mean it's a good idea to stay in a relationship.

There is a helpful saying, "What would you do if you weren't afraid?"

Saturn is the planet to get to know in your horoscope because it deals with fear, and feelings of inadequacy. It opposes your moon (emotional nature.) But Saturn also rules self discipline. You can work at disciplining yourself to be stronger, one step at a time.

In your natal chart Neptune is in a T-square with your sun (identity) and Mars (courage.) This can make it hard to establish a firm sense of identity, such that you know what you want and are willing to go for it. People with Mars retrograde are often very self-critical, because all of the natural assertiveness of Mars is turned inward.

Solar return Pluto and Saturn squaring your sun are bringing your fears to the forefront.

So see what you can do to reclaim your inner power. Natally you actually have Mars quintile Pluto. Possibly, deep down, you actually have a ruthless streak, but at one point, it scared you so badly you decided never to activate it again. But your progressed sun is applying to a conjunction with natal Pluto, so this would be a good time to really come to terms with what frightens you. Oftentimes a traumatic event or something dysfunctional in your childhood are at the root of people's fears.

Astronauts are taught to distinguish between a fear and danger. A danger is real. Fear, however, is an emotional state. Are you dealing with fear or actual danger.

I think strengthening yourself is really the answer to the OP. You want to strengthen yourself to the point where it doesn't much matter what transits or progressions are coming up, because you are able to deal with them.

Taking up a vigorous athletic activity or sport may be really helpful to you.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Sun debilated libra first, wavery mind, stormy anger when provoked,
sun lord 11th for gains, gains through public relations,
sun-mer libra, literary-oratory abiliities;

sun first house health issues during infancy, kidneys-brain etc;
mars lord of elevation for sun aspect libra,
debilation of sun cancelled,
gradual improvements in health, personality etc;
wear ruby over pendant touching heart;

pisces-jup inimical for virgo asc, stress-delays in marriage-vocation;

inimical jup with moon gemini 9th opp sat,
stress-delays in luck-edu-travels;
chest-lung-thigh issues; misjudgments-missed opportunities;
moon lord 10th negating to 9th, negating career, retired attitude,
aptitude for business analytics, instrumental music, teaching-advisory roles;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
observe fast sat evenings;

Sat aspect own acq 5th, supportive of luck-edu-position,
but not good for general health of children;

Venus lord 9th over leo 11th, high self-pride;
gains through arts, electricals and electronics, women;

mars own aries 7th, growth-riches through
operations management, police, defence services, mech engg etc;
sun-mars opp, temperamental;

inimical jup-sat-ketu separative SNode now transit cap 4th,
detachment from mother-motherland-property;
jup elevated aspect cancer 10th, supportive of career;
jup effective mid-course april-july 020;

ketu cap pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs etc;
natal ketu virgo 12th, critical thinking,
pain-injury-surgery intestinal-feet etc;
offer red flowers at the alter at home wed evenings;

pl ack promply, n share salient feedbacks how true-insightful,
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas to pick etc etc

wishing well, kshantaram

Rainbow88

Hello Rainbow88!
I just looked at your chart, wondering why you may be so fearful. You've been on the planet a while now, and, I'm sure you've been trying to resolve this for yourself. I agree that looking at transits and progression can help prepare for a difficult time, but your tendency toward fear and anxiety is more basic than that. I think the real work is not in looking for outside influences but in calming your mind. Anxiety cannot continue without thinking fearful thoughts. You need a plan for calming yourself.

Mercury rules your rising sign (Virgo) and is the ruler of your entire chart. Then, your Moon is in Gemini, a sign Mercury rules. Then, your Sun is in Libra - an air sign like Gemini. The air signs all have a high degree of mentality in them. The mind runs fast and furious in air. So, you are naturally a very mental-type person - your mind is quick and it can run out of control. Mercury is all about mental processes.

Virgo is the worry wort of the zodiac. It is the one who is most anxious, most self-doubting, most eager to please and help others. It thinks of others before oneself. It is said to be the doormat of the zodiac. It can be, but it doesn't have to be. Gemini can be a chatter box, go in circles discussing an issue with oneself, and can easily have conflicting goals and opinions with itself. It is the sign of the twins. And they are two different people who can argue any little thing to death. These are some of the negative traits of Mercury, Virgo, Gemini.

Libra needs others - to be in relationship to learn about himself. It is the one dependent sign in the zodiac. So relationships are very important to you because you are learning about yourself and developing a self-concept in the 2nd house. We ALL learn about ourselves through relationships, but Libra experiences it as a necessity.

All the planets, signs and houses are symbols of both positive and negative human drives, qualities and experiences. But we can choose to develop the positive qualities in each and all of them. We have the potential to live out either. So, the real goal, is to turn Virgo's negative qualities into its positive. I also have Virgo rising, so I've worked hard at it myself. You make a pact with yourself that whenever you can, you turn self-doubt or anxiety into analysis for understanding. You ask WHY a lot. Analyze yourself, your situation and those who are involved with what you're analyzing. Write it in a journal. Analyzing feels so much better than anxiety or self-doubt or self-criticism or any other negative Virgo activity. When you understand something thoroughly, you no longer fear it. The anxiety goes away. WRITE. You must write a lot. Spill it out on paper or computer. There are many good books on how to journal for personal growth and it's a great tool for a Virgo-Gemini-Mercury person. But ANALYZE. Don't just talk about your anxiety or fear and just spin into more anxiety. Analyzing feels more solid - more like we are going to understand this no matter what - we're going to get to the bottom of it. Even if you don't get all the answers or even any answers in one session, you will still feel better and learn something. One day at a time.

Do the same with all the other planets, signs and houses in your chart. What are their negative and positive qualities? How do you live out the negative sides and the positive sides? How can you turn the negative side into the positive side? Make a plan to catch yourself doing the negative and decide what positive you want to practice. This is your spiritual practice. You will begin to feel more in control when you have a plan what to do when you catch yourself doing a negative planet or sign.

The other thing I'd suggest is yoga and meditation - but if you don't want to do yoga, then mediation is the most important. The simplest technique is to pay attention your breathing. It's grounding. You can choose a word or phrase to say over and over to quiet the mind. You can also simply observe what it is you are thinking. This develops your Witness or Observer self who has no thoughts. It calms the mind because you are distancing yourself from your thoughts - separating yourself out from your thoughts. You are not your thoughts. They come and go and you are there always. You can have the thoughts or not have them once you gain the ability to observe your thoughts. This takes time. You have to practice every day. Progress is usually slow, but slow and steady wins the race.

I'm intrigued by your natal Saturn conjunct the IC. It suggests a very controlled childhood environment. It is your most private place. You can use this positively by going more within yourself and find yourself from within. That's pretty challenging with a Libra sun. But, I think it may suggest that when you feel an influence from another person - something you like but feel you don't have, try to realize that you have that quality and you can own it. Libras sometimes forget to own what it is they think they are learning from someone else. You are actually recognizing something you already have within yourself.

A positive of Saturn is that it focuses your attention where it is at. In your chart, it is your innermost, private self - your soul self. You need to own your own individuality, your own self-definition, your right to be a person.

Focus inward. Virgo wants you to. Gemini conjunct the MC wants you to. Saturn conjunct the IC wants you to. Learn from others and take the positives to the bank. You earn your self-respect and integrity this way. Just make sure you put yourself in the presence of people you admire. Without that, you are lost. You don't need negative energy around you, because you are way too vulnerable to absorbing what is around you. In this, you must be careful. Your south node is in 12th house - you need grounding in positive energy - someone with qualities you want to own.

This is not a complete reading of your chart. I just tried to focus on some main things in response to your questions.

Thank you so much for taking the time and analyze my chart. I wish you a very nice new year in advance. Much love

Rainbow88

What if you leave your BF and move back to your home country-- at least for a holiday? As it is you don't like your job. We can feel affection for people who are totally unsuitable for us. That doesn't mean it's a good idea to stay in a relationship.

There is a helpful saying, "What would you do if you weren't afraid?"

Saturn is the planet to get to know in your horoscope because it deals with fear, and feelings of inadequacy. It opposes your moon (emotional nature.) But Saturn also rules self discipline. You can work at disciplining yourself to be stronger, one step at a time.

In your natal chart Neptune is in a T-square with your sun (identity) and Mars (courage.) This can make it hard to establish a firm sense of identity, such that you know what you want and are willing to go for it. People with Mars retrograde are often very self-critical, because all of the natural assertiveness of Mars is turned inward.

Solar return Pluto and Saturn squaring your sun are bringing your fears to the forefront.

So see what you can do to reclaim your inner power. Natally you actually have Mars quintile Pluto. Possibly, deep down, you actually have a ruthless streak, but at one point, it scared you so badly you decided never to activate it again. But your progressed sun is applying to a conjunction with natal Pluto, so this would be a good time to really come to terms with what frightens you. Oftentimes a traumatic event or something dysfunctional in your childhood are at the root of people's fears.

Astronauts are taught to distinguish between a fear and danger. A danger is real. Fear, however, is an emotional state. Are you dealing with fear or actual danger.

I think strengthening yourself is really the answer to the OP. You want to strengthen yourself to the point where it doesn't much matter what transits or progressions are coming up, because you are able to deal with them.

Taking up a vigorous athletic activity or sport may be really helpful to you.

Thank you so much waybread. I read your message several times... I will think about it. I started a meditation course today. I am very motivated. Thank you for your help and I wish you a happy 2020!

Rainbow88

Sun debilated libra first, wavery mind, stormy anger when provoked,
sun lord 11th for gains, gains through public relations,
sun-mer libra, literary-oratory abiliities;

sun first house health issues during infancy, kidneys-brain etc;
mars lord of elevation for sun aspect libra,
debilation of sun cancelled,
gradual improvements in health, personality etc;
wear ruby over pendant touching heart;

pisces-jup inimical for virgo asc, stress-delays in marriage-vocation;

inimical jup with moon gemini 9th opp sat,
stress-delays in luck-edu-travels;
chest-lung-thigh issues; misjudgments-missed opportunities;
moon lord 10th negating to 9th, negating career, retired attitude,
aptitude for business analytics, instrumental music, teaching-advisory roles;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
observe fast sat evenings;

Sat aspect own acq 5th, supportive of luck-edu-position,
but not good for general health of children;

Venus lord 9th over leo 11th, high self-pride;
gains through arts, electricals and electronics, women;

mars own aries 7th, growth-riches through
operations management, police, defence services, mech engg etc;
sun-mars opp, temperamental;

inimical jup-sat-ketu separative SNode now transit cap 4th,
detachment from mother-motherland-property;
jup elevated aspect cancer 10th, supportive of career;
jup effective mid-course april-july 020;

ketu cap pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs etc;
natal ketu virgo 12th, critical thinking,
pain-injury-surgery intestinal-feet etc;
offer red flowers at the alter at home wed evenings;

pl ack promply, n share salient feedbacks how true-insightful,
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas to pick etc etc

wishing well, kshantaram
Dear kshantaram sorry for the late reply... Thank you so much for your help...

kshantaram

Premium Member
Appreciate your thank you,

hope it was worth doing the reading effort,
and there would be something true-untrue in the reading to talk about,
traits-talents-health-life trends-hopes-remedies-ideas to pick etc etc

wishing you well, kshantaram

Rainbow88

Hi, I've created a chart with your natal, progressions, solar arc and transits in one view in the whole house system. First of all, you were born with an extremely out-of-bounds Moon which basically says you are very emotional and sometimes it gets the best of you - letting your feelings guide you above all else. Moon being in your 10th house explains intense feelings around your job and it conjunct the traditional 7th house ruler in your chart. Jupiter, also placed in the 10th. Jupiter can act as a magnifier so it can increase the intensity of your feelings - thus your relationship contributing to your anxiety.

You have a few things going on that relate to each other and I feel are influencing your panic attacks. First, you have Transiting North Node, conjunct solar arc Jupiter, conjunct, progressed Chiron, conjunct natal Chiron. This coincides with your solar arc Chiron conjunct progressed Chiron. Transiting Chiron is also conjunct your natal Mars and transiting Uranus is close to your solar arc Mars in your 9th house of foreign lands. Sun/Pluto contacts have already been mentioned.

My sense is that this is a time to process your emotions dealing with long held family hurts and pain (Chiron in Cancer). Panic attacks can be the result of the feelings being held in and repressed - suddenly exploding themselves into your physical body - or can also be expressed through accidents. This is why I bring up the Mars/Uranus contacts and Mars/Chiron one. You need to release the pent-up emotions or you could create an accident or illness for yourself - we create these things --not the stars. We can see probabilities that's about it.

I've found the best way to release feelings is to allow them to surface in a detached way. I let them engulf me -- source the way I've framed them in the past -- know they can't hurt me and allow them to dissipate around some new framing that makes sense as a grown up. This is deep work but you are being given the opportunity through these astrological pictures to do it now and clear the deck for new actions in the future without the emotional baggage. Perhaps the out-of-bounds Moon in your 10th house has something to do with your Mother. Maybe start there and see where it takes you.

Kite, thank you so much for your help...the only thing is that I don't understand, why I seem to have Moon/Jupiter in the 10th house etc. Every placement seems to be shifted. In my natal chart I have Moon/Jupiter in the 9th house, not in the 10th. I wish you a happy 2020!!!!

Kite

Kite, thank you so much for your help...the only thing is that I don't understand, why I seem to have Moon/Jupiter in the 10th house etc. Every placement seems to be shifted. In my natal chart I have Moon/Jupiter in the 9th house, not in the 10th. I wish you a happy 2020!!!!

Hi Rainbow - I'm using whole sign houses which most Traditional astrologers use after reconstructing the old Hellenistic texts. You can learn about this debate at http://theastrologypodcast.com/2019...8JYuIqp8YwraUsZKOVhNXTAstUOELSbFDMjEiUbW8U6Mo