Help with a former Love (serious responses only)

Hi.. :whistling:
I recently got out of a relationship about 3-4 months ago, January 22nd to be exact (don’t ask me how I remember). We began fighting that night and he threw me out. It was the most tumultuous breakup of my entire life, and honestly I can’t say I’m over it. Initially he wasn’t over it either, we were seeing each other, he wanted me back even though he was the dumper. He was irrevocably in love with me and the feelings were mutual.
But I hurt him extremely badly during the relationship, and continued to be stressful even after the separation. In return, he distanced himself from me and somewhat abandoned me. About 2 months ago, he got into a new relationship. He wanted to stay friends and keep my things at his house but I took it all and cut him loose, even though I wasn’t completely done. I feel... lost, I don’t know how he feels. Just last week he was still super upset over me, and some super minuscule thing I did on Facebook. It’s like if you have a new gf, why you concerned with me? We’ve known each other for two years and within that time frame he changed my life completely and says he wouldn’t be who he is today if he didn’t meet me. I don’t really know what’s going on anymore. I’m at a crossroads between trying to move on and knowing I can’t because it doesn’t *feel* over. It almost seems like he’s just trying to fill a void at the moment.
I guess my question (s) would be is there any chance of reconciliation? If so what would need to be done? Is there just space and time apart that needs to be given?
We had an immense amount of potential to grow as individuals, together. I’d just hate to see it go to waste. Aside from that... he was my love.
Below are both our charts, I’m an intermediate astrology student so I’ll be able to keep up with responses.
Forgive me if this was all over the place, my Gemini Rising is to blame ��

First chart is mine, second chart is his.
Thank you for the responses in advance.

- HC

Attachments

• EE479229-83B5-4FFD-A5E1-8AD1BA1C1BCB.jpg
    EE479229-83B5-4FFD-A5E1-8AD1BA1C1BCB.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Januarystorm

please post the charts as is instructed on the 'how to post your chart' thread, the images expire if you link them so you need to upload them as a photo that you saved from your computer

wilsontc

Staff member
Keep it to astrology, to All

All,

Please keep all responses to astrology or find some way to include astrology in your reply.

Back to astrology,

Tim

How did you hurt him? And having done so, why should he want you back?
LIN

We got into an argument and I said some hurtful things I didn’t mean. I’m more or less trying to figure out what’s going on because he is sending mixed signals and with an Aquarius Sun he’s playing a plethora of mind games.