Scorpio Asc and Sun in Scorpio first house with Aries Moon

Lafee

Hows my chart look? I don't know very much about astrology so anything you could tell me about myself would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• Okay.jpg
    Okay.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 33

Whoam1

Chart looks fine. Scorpio sun and rising is a very dark combination but I like that personality trait. With a Aries moon your emotions are probably very passionaite and firery you won't be afraid to explode at someone if you had a typical Aries moon but the Scorpio sun could help draw it in a little, or fuel the inevitable trip to hell for your opponent, depending on the situation. Overall this chart has a great general theme to it.

katydid

Google ' t-square to Neptune, in natal' --'Moon square Neptune' ---' Mercury square Neptune'

Exploring that t-square would be a great 1st step in this chart.

You are very young so it is a good time to look at your chart and what you can learn. :alien:

That Neptune is highly emphasized and it has good and bad aspects. Neptune, at it's best, is intuitive, creative, spiritual, compassionate, a true soul of an artist. :ninja:

At it's lowest vibration, it can fall into exhaustion, denial, and way too much pot and tequila. :bandit: