Where can I get a reading on past and future progressions?

Docarent

I’m looking for the past few years and next few years progression readings for 2 people. Not super in depth but like general highlights and notable events. Where can I look to get this done, can anyone here do it?

Osamenor

Staff member
That's a lot of work to ask of people who are just posting for fun on an amateur forum, and unless you have both these people's informed consent to post their date, time, and place of birth in a public forum, there's no way to do it without violating forum rules.

It's against the rules to post other people's birth information without their informed consent. You didn't say if one of these people is yourself, but obviously, at least one of them is not. Posting other people's birth charts anonymously, with name and birth information removed, is allowed, but to read progressions for several years' time would require more charts than can feasibly be posted. The astrologer would need the natives' birth information.

Your best bet is to hire a professional astrologer for this, but not every professional astrologer would be willing and able to do this. In my practice, I probably could generate a list of progressions for several years, but actually telling the client about all of those progressions and what they might mean, even superficially, would take many sessions. And that's if the client has a good working knowledge of astrology. If they don't, it would take even more.

I also do not do consultations on behalf of third parties. I only address questions asked by the client on their own behalf, based on their own chart. If the client wants to consult about a specific relationship (with their significant other, a family member, etc.) I will bring in the other person's chart, but I don't discuss anything about the other person or their chart that isn't directly relevant to their relationship with the client. Someone's progressions for several years would not be relevant in that context.

Not every astrologer necessarily has those exact restrictions, but most refuse to discuss much about people who are not participating in the consultation. It isn't fair to those other people, and astrological meanings are so broad that it's impossible to determine what a progression, transit, or placement actually means for the native without their feedback.

Last edited: